Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Samsung Note, Anyone? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note, Anyone? (53723 Views)

Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 / How Can I Track My Samsung Note 4 / Samsung Note 4 Screen Available. Sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:36pm On May 31, 2018
Still no crashes experienced, whatsoever.... So it's safe to say, device is now completely fixed......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
It's now affirmative, no more crashes experienced..... Device now performs like when it was newly unboxed......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by lexrichy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:
It's now affirmative, no more crashes experienced..... Device now performs like when it was newly unboxed......
hi bro am using the note 8 duos 6gig ram 256gig version . Pls is their any improvement from the upgrade to Android 8.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
lexrichy:
hi bro am using the note 8 duos 6gig ram 256gig version . Pls is their any improvement from the upgrade to Android 8.

I would recommend an upgrade to O. Subtle changes, but it also keeps you device updated.....

You really went all out..... 256GB? Na u be Oga.....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by lexrichy(m): 6:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I would recommend an upgrade to O. Subtle changes, but it also keeps you device updated.....

You really went all out..... 256GB? Na u be Oga.....
ok bro i will upgrade to Android 8. Its been long i used a Samsung phone,since 2014 Samsung note2 had to come back with full force. grin. The phone is very sweet.

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:07am On Jun 02, 2018
lexrichy:
ok bro i will upgrade to Android 8. Its been long i used a Samsung phone,since 2014 Samsung note2 had to come back with full force. grin. The phone is very sweet.

From Note 2 to Note 8, is comparable to upgrading from a volkswagen bettle to a Porsche 935 convertible.....

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2018
Still on this crash matter........

Reinstalling my apps back in batches... Last batch consisted of streaming apps. Not too long after phone crashed, after reboot a pop message appeared stating Livenettv caused my crash.........

Needless to say, Livenettv deleted........

NB : If I need to use livenet, Umidigi would be called out of retirement.....
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by lexrichy(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=68126261]Still on this crash matter........

Reinstalling my apps back in batches... Last batch consisted of streaming apps. Not too long after phone crashed, after reboot a pop message appeared stating Livenettv caused my crash.........

Needless to say, Livenettv deleted........

NB : If need to use livenet, Umidigi would be called out of retirement..... [/quotevro how is the battery life after the upgrade to Android 8 ]
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=lexrichy post=68133640][/quote]

I still get about 6/8 hours from a full charge. But I am always listening to online radio stations/Spotify + Bluetooth on + punching my screen, visiting all places .....

I recharged at 22%. I might have still managed to squeeze out 90 minutes or so

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
As usual, if you are a Bluetooth connectivity devices connoisseur, but enjoy connecting/pairing your devices on a budget. This is another very good pair of earbuds.

While in pairing mode, a green light flashes......... The pack is also a powerbank to charge the earbuds, fully charged you would get just over 3.5 hours from each bud.

Earbuds powerbank fully charges in just under 60 minutes........

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lexusgs430:
As usual, if you are a Bluetooth connectivity devices connoisseur, but enjoy connecting/pairing your devices on a budget. This is another very good pair of earbuds.

While in pairing mode, a green light flashes......... The pack is also a powerbank to charge the earbuds, fully charged you would get just over 3.5 hours from each bud.

Earbuds powerbank fully charges in just under 30 minutes........

Boss au much?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
biggmusty:

Boss au much?

N14,100

Model name : TWS - B1
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Foske(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2018
A new ipad 2[16G] for sale @#50000 and A new Nexus 7(2012) tab for sale @#30000
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by mrbigseun(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Wow great work everyone I must say this is truly an informative thread for samsung note 8 potential users but I have few questions plz. How much dose the wireless chargers goes for. And are all note 8 duos thanks
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
mrbigseun:
Wow great work everyone I must say this is truly an informative thread for samsung note 8 potential users but I have few questions plz. How much dose the wireless chargers goes for. And are all note 8 duos thanks

You have 2 types of Samsung Note 8 (single + dual sim versions)......

Wireless chargers also have 2 types presently (slant up and flat).. The slant version is better, because it has an inbuilt fan inside the unit that blows air to prevent overheating + phone can be charged in an outright position....

I am sure that for less than N15K, the wireless charger can be bought........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Wireless chargers also have 2 types presently (slant up and flat).. The slant version is better, because it has an inbuilt fan inside the unit that blows air to prevent overheating + phone can be charged in an outright position....

I want to get this phone. The problem with Samsung note users is when u start u will get addicted. So advice me. I'm not a tech genius as some of the things I saw u discuss up there gives me headache.
Should I buy or not, what can I get along with it.
Thanks.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2018
sassysure:

I want to get this phone. The problem with Samsung note users is when u start u will get addicted. So advice me. I'm not a tech genius as some of the things I saw u discuss up there gives me headache.
Should I buy or not, what can I get along with it.
Thanks.

Best you get addicted to Samsung Note series, than Tecno or Infinix offerings.....

Would I advice you to buy a Samsung Note? Yes

You can either buy the Note 8, or wait for Note 9 launching soon....

I would advice the wireless charger as an additional purchase, simply because our power supply is so erratic and they sometimes supply excessive current, which would destroy your phone, if its plugged in at the time of this excessive current supply.....

And also purchase the original clearview case. It gives your device the protection it deserves......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Best you get addicted to Samsung Note series, than Tecno or Infinix offerings.....

Would I advice you to buy a Samsung Note? Yes

You can either buy the Note 8, or wait for Note 9 launching soon....

I would advice the wireless charger as an additional purchase, simply because our power supply is so erratic and they sometimes supply excessive current, which would destroy your phone, if its plugged in at the time of this excessive current supply.....

And also purchase the original clearview case. It gives your device the protection it deserves......
Thank u so much.
Hmn,I'm being greedy now. My feet is itchy. Maybe I can wait it out and then compare. Hv been waiting since. Still using note 4. Going to 4
yrs now.
Thank u dear.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Jun 10, 2018
sassysure:

Thank u so much.
Hmn,I'm being greedy now. My feet is itchy. Maybe I can wait it out and then compare. Hv been waiting since. Still using note 4. Going to 4
yrs now.
Thank u dear.

The Note 9 at launch should have upgraded internals + onscreen fingerprint scanner on deck....

But soup wey sweet, nah money go kill am. At launch it would be expensive....

Comparing a Note 4 to a Note 8/9..... Is like comparing custard vs garri..........

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by mrbigseun(m): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Oh great can I get the wireless chargers in Nigeria yet or is it still online purchase.
Lexusgs430:

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:53am On Jun 10, 2018
mrbigseun:
Oh great can I get the wireless chargers in Nigeria yet or is it still online purchase.

I am sure you can get it in Nigeria, if not simply buy from America or Aliexpress......

NB:. Might not be too popular, but it's worth checking out computer villages or the likes..... Update us whichever way....

Picture from AliExpress.....

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The Note 9 at launch should have upgraded internals + onscreen fingerprint scanner on deck....

But soup wey sweet, nah money go kill am. At launch it would be expensive....

Comparing a Note 4 to a Note 8/9..... Is like comparing custard vs garri..........
Haaaha. I ain't comparing the two at all. Wanted to get note 7 but it was recalled. So I waited for this one but as u said note 9 is coming out, I don't know how long it will take anyway.let's see if I can wait it out. I'm a very patient dog.
I thought u stay in UK.
Thank u so much
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
sassysure:

Haaaha. I ain't comparing the two at all. Wanted to get note 7 but it was recalled. So I waited for this one but as u said note 9 is coming out, I don't know how long it will take anyway.let's see if I can wait it out. I'm a very patient dog.
I thought u stay in UK.
Thank u so much

Note 9 should be launched on August 9th in New York, so not to long to go.

They say the patient dog eats the fattest bone.......

Indeed, United Kingdom of Lagos State...
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
For Bluetooth fans, this is another apple product clone I just invested my hard earned Naira into.....

It's called the i7s..... Welcome to the airpod clone at a very cheap price, in comparison to it's very expensive cousin....

It cost under N4600....... (I ordered black)

NB : WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS, AFTER 2 HOURS USE, ONE BUD DROPPED AND OPENED UP.......

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Destroyed buds.....

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 12:39am On Jun 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Destroyed buds.....

Have you tried gluing it back? Dash me if u no want again grin
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by LeJeun3: 2:31am On Jun 14, 2018

Still awake @Lexusgs430??

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by MarkWayne89: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I still get about 6/8 hours from a full charge. But I am always listening to online radio stations/Spotify + Bluetooth on + punching my screen, visiting all places .....

I recharged at 22%. I might have still managed to squeeze out 90 minutes or so

One thing I can say about the S8, its battery is damn good. Wish my S6 can do the same.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by biggmusty(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
MarkWayne89:

One thing I can say about the S8, its battery is damn good. Wish my S6 can do the same.

He is using Note 8 not s8. S8 plus > Note 8 battery wise.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Another security patch OTA.......

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by lexrichy(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2018
morning peeps.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2018
lexrichy:
Available for sale is a neat Samsung Galaxy Note 8 duos with little crack towards the upper side of the glass which doesn't affect the functionality of the phone. You can buy a screen protector of 1k to cover it u. Specs are
256gig rom
6gigram
Water resistant
Spen
6.3 inch Ulta clear screen
Long lasting battery
Price is 195k

Phone can no longer be water resistant... That crack has already invalidated water ingress protection......

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Are Down Worldwide / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.