Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Samsung Note, Anyone? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Note, Anyone? (53596 Views)

Why The Infinix Note 4 Pro Is Better Than The Samsung Note 8 / How Can I Track My Samsung Note 4 / Samsung Note 4 Screen Available. Sold!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Got a new generation screen protector aka 5D.... It actually spreads to the edge and offers very good protection for the screen.... It would surely absorb the impact, if a phone falls face down...

I have double protection now on my Note. I use an original Samsung issued clear view case, which offers adequate protection + 5D screen protector (I no get N50K to replace screen)....

NB: I am sure fibonacci2526 owns shares in a 5D screen protector company......

Lolll, sweetest discovery I made in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Lolll, sweetest discovery I made in 2017.

When funds are limited, protection is a must.....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
After discovering the ease of face unlock, no more fingerprint or iris unlock required......

Face unlock on the Note 8 is just too easy, just look at the phone and it unlocks instantly, no drama & no fuss.......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:
After discovering the ease of face unlock, no more fingerprint or iris unlock required......

Face unlock on the Note 8 is just too easy, just look at the phone and it unlocks instantly, no drama & no fuss.......

Don't you need to press the power button before it recognises your face? Really assumed that's the way it works, No?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 7:05am On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

When funds are limited, protection is a must.....

I have like 5 spare glasses at home.lollll.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:40am On Mar 11, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Don't you need to press the power button before it recognises your face? Really assumed that's the way it works, No?

Yes, once power button is pressed in less than a second, it opens up to its magnificience..........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2018
fibonacci2526:

I have like 5 spare glasses at home.lollll.

Would be investing in 2 more (if I buy 5, nah to soak garri remain).........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by LeJeun3: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Na person wey no know you go believe this "Garrri soaking" theorem

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Not that expensive Na, lollll.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2018
LeJeun3:

Na person wey no know you go believe this "Garrri soaking" theorem

Not only garri o, but with Kulikuli......

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Not that expensive Na, lollll.

You be big Madam nah......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by souljaboi51(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
i absolutely love this phone. it is really a beast. battery life is superb despite the fact that the screen is always on. its a good upgrade after using my s6 edge plus for over 2 years. waiting on the accessories to arrive from amazon cool
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You be big Madam nah......

On the contrary it's relatively cheap on alixpress, $5 per 1.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
souljaboi51:
i absolutely love this phone. it is really a beast. battery life is superb despite the fact that the screen is always on. its a good upgrade after using my s6 edge plus for over 2 years. waiting on the accessories to arrive from amazon cool

It's truly a sleeping giant..... What accessories are you willing to compliment with?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
fibonacci2526:

On the contrary it's relatively cheap on alixpress, $5 per 1.

Haaaaaaa Madam, nah a whole $5 you call so?
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Haaaaaaa Madam, nah a whole $5 you call so?

Na wa o.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by souljaboi51(m): 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It's truly a sleeping giant..... What accessories are you willing to compliment with?

A new wireless charger as i gave out the old one, screen guards, powerbank case, an anti-shock hard case and i am also considering a dex station.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
souljaboi51:

A new wireless charger as i gave out the old one, screen guards, powerbank case, an anti-shock hard case and i am also considering a dex station.

I am also watching some dex stations on ebay, if the end price is right, I'll snap one up....

The wireless charger I bought off ebay have not yet arrived (I think they are coming from China).

I have had to buy an original Samsung release from a local seller.......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
souljaboi51:

The 5D guards are very good and a worthwhile investment. I think it's advisable charging this beast with a powerbank or in car charger. The excessive and erratic power voltage supply can cause havoc.

For protection, I use the Samsung clear view original case, it works well with the proximity sensor & AOD ....

1 Like

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by souljaboi51(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

The 5D guards are very good and a worthwhile investment. I think it's advisable charging this beast with a powerbank or in car charger. The excessive and erratic power voltage supply can cause havoc.

For protection, I use the Samsung clear view original case, it works well with the proximity sensor & AOD ....

hmm will the 5D guard work well with the curved screen? also will it stay if i have a hard case on? cos i had a similar issue with my old phone. i had to use the regular guards seeing that the "glass" guard does not stay if a hard case is on.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
souljaboi51:

hmm will the 5D guard work well with the curved screen? also will it stay if i have a hard case on? cos i had a similar issue with my old phone. i had to use the regular guards seeing that the "glass" guard does not stay if a hard case is on.

It fits perfectly and truly hugs the curves. No touch sensitivity is lost. It's indeed a snug fit...... With the original Samsung clear view case, it fits like a marriage the pope ordained........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by souljaboi51(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

It fits perfectly and truly hugs the curves. No touch sensitivity is lost. It's indeed a snug fit...... With the original Samsung clear view case, it fits like a marriage the pope ordained........

oh okay. i have never been a fan of the clear view case but ill look into the screen guard
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2018
souljaboi51:

oh okay. i have never been a fan of the clear view case but ill look into the screen guard

I think you would love this clear view case.... Avoid the Chinese clones and get an original copy (the prices have dropped)......
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by thebigkendo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I have heard good things about Bixby, not explored it yet. Started exploring S pen advanced features. Picture and background manipulation using S Pen.

Would start exploring Bixby, as soon as I complete my online tutorial of the magic pen.........

I disabled Bixby app & the Bixby button also
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How much are you going to pay me for this? lolll.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by souljaboi51(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I think you would love this clear view case.... Avoid the Chinese clones and get an original copy (the prices have dropped)......

Okay then. ill give it a shot
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

How much are you going to pay me for this? lolll.

Have you heard oneplus released their own official 3D screen protector ?(it looks like 5D)........
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Have you heard oneplus released their own official 3D screen protector ?(it looks like 5D)........

Yeah it doesn't fit well like the 5D though and it's too expensive. lolll.
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Yeah it doesn't fit well like the 5D though and it's too expensive. lolll.

Wow...... It's too expensive £17.95? Nabeans? EBay, Aliexpress and our chinko brothers can offer cheaper....
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by fibonacci2526: 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Wow...... It's too expensive £17.95? Nabeans? EBay, Aliexpress and our chinko brothers can offer cheaper....

Abi ooo,
Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
Wireless charging in full mode........

The advent of wireless charging would save many smartphones from over voltage destruction.

That moment when NEPA (I am still old school) decides to supply power, and the light bulbs start the blow, freezer exploding, television emitting smoke (you get the gist)...... If you are utilising a wireless charging pad, no fear of device explosion...........

Re: Samsung Note, Anyone? by Lexusgs430: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
Using the Samsung issued clear view case and wireless charger, is simply a NO NO......

The charging displays fast charge, but its super duper slow......

Taking the case off and charging wirelessly, it truly pushes the fast charge to its true potentials (wirelessly)......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.