Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government (661 Views)

Hilarious! Can You Spot The Error On This Government Vehicle Number Plate (photo / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens / CCTV Footage Of The Thieves In Zenith Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by chinawapz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Am writing this with deep sorrow, weeping for this country. It is something that needs serious attention and I will like my beloved citizen of this country to provide me with due reason why animals are now turning into thieves. Last year it was surprising that rat chased our Mr. President away from the office that was well tiled with proper air-conditioning. This year too, a snake that swallow 36million naira. Also, Monkey that carted 70million naira. Please are they fooling us or this is happening for real?
I will be happy if the mod can help me with this.
Re: Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by correctguy101(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
I can assure you that the rats, snakes and monkeys are just aliases of people who belong to the same cabal and knows themselves deeply.

The problem is we on the outside take the aliases at face value. They know what they meant when they say rat didn't want cow to enter Aso Rock until they use so-and-so amount of dollars to send rat out.

It simply means, Mr so-and-so is against the presidency and needs pacifying with money.

Snake swallowing #36million means, Mr so-and-so has taken the monies for himself alone at all

How do I know this?

My old man belongs to a cabal of stubborn friends in his youth and they name themselves after insects of different kinds and other bush animals.

My old man was called Lion. I figured it's maybe cos of the way he rules his terrible territory and gathers several women to himself alone and also cos of the way he fights.

Witnessed him beat a young guy even in his old age, I wanted to attack the guy for punching my Dad in my presence but before I remove seat belt, my old man was off the driver's side already and was dealing with the young man, me was like wow, I understood that day what he meant by, you this boy, you think you are big now and I can't beat you abi, I'm just looking at you cos of your mum. That was the day I collected his GF and he caught me.... $mh

Some of his friends were called cockroach, scorpion, pigs and many more, they even have monkey in their group and Titus fish grin

So just know that, the animals being mentioned are not actually animals but cabal members.
Re: Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by chinawapz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
correctguy101:
I can assure you that the rats, snakes and monkeys are just aliases of people who belong to the same cabal and knows themselves deeply.

The problem is we on the outside take the aliases at face value. They know what they meant when they say rat didn't want cow to enter Aso Rock until they use so-and-so amount of dollars to send rat out.

It simply means, Mr so-and-so is against the presidency and needs pacifying with money.

Snake swallowing #36million means, Mr so-and-so has taken the monies for himself alone at all

How do I know this?

My old man belongs to a cabal of stubborn friends in his youth and they name themselves after insects of different kinds and other bush animals.

My old man was called Lion. I figured it's maybe cos of the way he rules his terrible territory and gathers several women to himself alone and also cos of the way he fights.

Witnessed him beat a young guy even in his old age, I wanted to attack the guy for punching my Dad in my presence but before I remove seat belt, my old man was off the driver's side already and was dealing with the young man, me was like wow, I understood that day what he meant by, you this boy, you think you are big now and I can't beat you abi, I'm just looking at you cos of your mum. That was the day I collected his GF and he caught me.... $mh

Some of his friends were called cockroach, scorpion, pigs and many more, they even have monkey in their group and Titus fish grin

So just know that, the animals being mentioned are not actually animals but cabal members.
Thanks
Re: Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by cjrane: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
Corruption under Buhari government take very hilarious dimensions.

But it's no laughing matter that millions are stolen in cash and blamed on pythons or grasshoppers eating up the money!

It's just not a joke to steal and blame the corruption on some animals
Re: Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
I think it is because every approach for a solution is like an animal approach by this government both in the federal level and state level.

Even Mrs Aisha M. (the first lady) even talked about the hyenas, jackals and the return of the animal king back to his kingdom some months back.
Re: Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by MONITZ: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
It's simply because we re running a "blamocracy" style of government where elected officials never accept responsibility for their actions nd would rather pass the buck..
Re: Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by yarimo(m): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2018
MONITZ:
It's simply because we re running a "blamocracy" style of government where elected officials never accept responsibility for their actions nd would rather pass the buck..
what do you mean by WE? He in nigeria, nigerians are running democracy and not blamocracy that you claim. except if you are speaking for your country NORTH Korea
Re: Why Are Animals Becoming The Thieves In This Government by chinawapz(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2018
Thanks guys, Nigeria is now having another style of corruption

(1) (Reply)

Attacks: Why Buhari Is Visiting Affected States – Fayose / Promise To Fight Corruption; Ghanaians Mock Buhari And Nigeria. (photo) / See What President Buhari Told Governors About Cattle Routes’- Fayose Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.