Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby (32158 Views)

Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him / Michael Enyong's Egede Greeting Raises Eyebrow At Akwa Ibom Airport. Photos / Man Who Falsely Accused Michael Enyong Of Impregnating Lady Arrested In AkwaIbom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by AirunukhoenOare(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
[help me ask her o
Too much of everything is bad
I don't like what I hate abegquote author=Evablizin post=65340622]shocked

Okay,what will i do with this news? When she was having sex with the lawmaker and eating his money,did she announce it on socia media?

You're making noise because he has money,had it been is one agbero will you come to social media to type this long story?[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by vineyardfarms: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
CastedDude:
cc; lalasticlala

CONTACT A LAWYER TO DRAFT LETTER TO THE FED HOUSE SPEAKER, COPY MINISTRY OF WOMEN AFFAIRS, THE IG POLICE TO CARRY OUT DETAIL INVESTIGATION ON HIM. COPY THE USA EMBASSY, UK AND HIS FREQUENT COUNTRIES, NOTIFY THEM.

THE IDIOT NEED TO BE TREATED AS ONE FOR HIS IRRESPONSIBLE ACTS WHY HE ARRESTED YOU. USING HIS BROTHER PASTOR TO FRONT FOR HIS EVIL ACT,

BE SURE TO COPY WOMAN RIGHT COMMISSION TO EXPLAIN WHY HE WANTS YOU TO ABORT HIS PREGNANCY.

THAT IDIOT IF FOUND LIABLE NEED TO BE THOUGHT A LESSON.

BE SURE THE PREGNANCY IS FOR THE IDIOT.

1 Like

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2018
Is this lady underage?

Did he rape her?

If the answers r "no",then y am I commenting on the outcome of "ikwokrikwo" between two adults?
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by SIaye: 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2018

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by emperormossad(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
MhizAJ:
Some men are terrible beings

I don't know how a man will feel so comfortable getting a woman pregnant and still tell her to abort the pregnancy undecided

Look at his face

Wee you keep kwayet.
Wen she was opening her shameless legs for him, he was not terrible.
Make him use CD she no gree, he was not terrible.
Drinking pepper soup and big stout ontop him ugly face, he was not terrible.
Now kasala don burst, he is now terrible.

Come, make I no drink otapiapia ontop your matter this night oo.
Nonsense!
Mtcheew
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by deluxiumng: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
lies,lies,lies...The facebook account is fake...because of 2019,they want to tarnish the image of the man
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
CastedDude:
A lady has accused Hon Michael Enyong, the House of Assembly member representing Uyo Federal Constituency, of impregnating a woman and abandoning her along with the new baby. According to Emem Etina who broke the news, the lawmaker gave the lady, Regina Christopher who has already giving birth N300k to abort the pregnancy but she refused.

The lawmaker reportedly rejected the baby and allegedly said the lady can't do anything about it.

The matter was brought on social media in order to get the lawmaker's attention.

Emem Etina who hails from Akwa Ibom State but based in Lagos - was arrested and detained for five days after sharing the news online.

She shared an update on the story after her release. Read below;

God punish Michael Enyong, he thought he can go free. This idiot arrested me and detained me for 5days because I exposed what he did and told him to go and carry his baby. Thank God for CSP Olugun Gideon, who spoke the truth, his money cannot jail me, he has failed.

This man impregnated this ladies and abandoned her, few days ago, the woman put to birth, all he did was to send 100000 through his brother Pastor Okokon to the woman at port Harcourt, as i was going to visit the woman, he sent police to track me and arrest..Michael Enyong is a wicked man.

Weeks ago, he arrested his cousin just because the cousin demanded money from him, the money that he worked for him. My God shall fetch you out.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/akwa-ibom-lawmaker-hon-michael-enyong-accused-of-impregnating-lady.html
how did he impregranted her ...was she raped or she open her gap wide and enjoyed it ...why now disturb us
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by adetes: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Yes

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by breadtom: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
The lady in question is greedy and probably she had wished to have the baby not because she wanted to,but because she knew the guy is rich; next time make use of ur common sense when opening ur legs.
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Emmahunk(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
Some men are just shameless. With all your money and status, look at the lady you slept with still looking so unkempt.
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Ogbuevi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2018
Dishonourable honourable
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by room089: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na buhari cause dis one again?
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by luggy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
The end for the idiotic pig of Biafra lawmaker
ur mother and ur father , abkii cow terrorist
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by christ007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2018
CastedDude:
A lady has accused Hon Michael Enyong, the House of Assembly member representing Uyo Federal Constituency, of impregnating a woman and abandoning her along with the new baby. According to Emem Etina who broke the news, the lawmaker gave the lady, Regina Christopher who has already giving birth N300k to abort the pregnancy but she refused.

The lawmaker reportedly rejected the baby and allegedly said the lady can't do anything about it.

The matter was brought on social media in order to get the lawmaker's attention.

Emem Etina who hails from Akwa Ibom State but based in Lagos - was arrested and detained for five days after sharing the news online.

God punish Michael Enyong, he thought he can go free. This idiot arrested me and detained me for 5days because I exposed what he did and told him to go and carry his baby. Thank God for CSP Olugun Gideon, who spoke the truth, his money cannot jail me, he has failed.

This man impregnated this ladies and abandoned her, few days ago, the woman put to birth, all he did was to send 100000 through his brother Pastor Okokon to the woman at port Harcourt, as i was going to visit the woman, he sent police to track me and arrest..Michael Enyong is a wicked man.

Weeks ago, he arrested his cousin just because the cousin demanded money from him, the money that he worked for him. My God shall fetch you out.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/akwa-ibom-lawmaker-hon-michael-enyong-accused-of-impregnating-lady.html
we 're talking about money and you're here talking nonsense
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Tecno66: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na wao. People are still getting impregnated with hiv and other sexually transmitted diseases all over the place.
CastedDude:

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Olafemiwa: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
The man don't gave any fault don't blame him,just blame the stupid girl, he give her the money to remove it why she collected the money and keep the pregnancy. If it is me I will do the sane thing with the man. I will never accept the baby cos I don't want it, I give her the money to remove it. We are in the civilize word now. Let her me suffered to train the baby or sell it for the ritualist.
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Phelix01(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2018
it is well

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by carsy(f): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
hmmmm... she came all d way frm Uyo to u in Lagos for assistance then she gave birth in Port Harcourt. see lies!!
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Mayflowa(m): 1:42am On Feb 25, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Really?

This girl opened her legs for a man who is not committed to her, and without pill, condom, Postinor and all those things they use for avoiding pregnancy.

If it was some mechanic or houseboy, I tell you, she wouldn't even have gotten pregnant.

She found it easy to run to social media like she had it as "Plan B".

Point one finger.

Guess where the others are pointing?

Right back at ya, bae!

I though it is way easier for men to put on protection especially for a lawmaker who knows what the consequences of his action would amount to and one that do not wanna have responsibility towards a concubine’s child!
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Pat081: 3:26am On Feb 25, 2018
hokafor:
He said the man offered her 3m, is a fat lie.the main reason you got involved in the matter was for you to make money..
abi ooo wen her friends open her legs 4 him d useless gal did nt tell her ooooo or wen dat useless gal use to cum home with different types of foods she did nt tell her to stop following him because d man is a marry man ooo but d man too is still a good man because he should ve join both of u together. Useless gals stop open ur legs 4 marry men dey will not listening single gals are out dia
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Pat081: 3:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Emmahunk:
Some men are just shameless. With all your money and status, look at the lady you slept with still looking so unkempt.
why do d fool open her legs 4 him without him using condom, kiss condom is just 1oo naira n women hv dia own too let say d man want to use her 4 d 2nd term nko ooooooo use less fools
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by luvme0702: 5:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Abeg, it's obvious that he is a married man. When she was fvcking him, didn't she know that he's married? So she wants to destroy his marriage? Devil in human form.
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by montero4(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Please the young lady should go and take care of her baby. U planned to pin down a man with pregnancy because he is a public figure. He even sent u 300k and 100k yet u are calling him out to destroy his marriage............ Simply an ingrate and a hooker. Go and take care of ur baby, Mumu!
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by reality17(m): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Okay,what will i do with this news? When she was having sex with the lawmaker and eating his money,did she announce it on socia media?

You're making noise because he has money,had it been is one agbero will you come to social media to type this long story?

U are very correct... U are gonna do exactly wat she did because of money
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by YelloweWest: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

You're making noise because he has money,had it been is one agbero will you come to social media to type this long story?
Exactly
He is not an agbero. He should live up to his responsibility.
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Noah2711: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=Eco99 post=65340992]...

This is not fair

Some nairaland girls hav given birth and sold the baby for less than #50k and here this girl is getting #100k for one small pregnancy that she carried

The heart cry of most nairaland girls now after reading this

Pls pregnant me and give me #100k
After all people hav been getting me pregnant for free

are you reasonable at all...?
how could you say such a thing, both parties shld accept their responsibility.... abortion is abominable and God is not pleased with that act..... all u care is the money..... how many days will 100k last for u.... wat if u die in the act, wat will u tell God?
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Fourwinds: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

God bless you...this is what I have been saying .. girls should take responsibility of their action(s)...if legs were not open I wonder how a pen..is will find its way into a vagi..na. .

how can you get pregnant for someone you are not married to? eemmhh.... this is to show the lady is also dubious... since the useless lawmaker as no control of his third leg, she should have told him to go to his wife....

foolish set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mayflowa:

I though it is way easier for men to put on protection especially for a lawmaker who knows what the consequences of his action would amount to and one that do not wanna have responsibility towards a concubine’s child!

Yeah.

No thoughts of HIV, too.

Both parties are to blame, but guess who's left holding the bag?

Ladies should know they're always the ones saddled with babies. In fact, they do know!

No one's really that naive these days.
Re: Okon Enyong Michael Accused Of Impregnating Lady And Abandoning Her Baby by Tamakay(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Olalan:
Honorable indeed....But didn't the lady know he was married when she open her legs for him.
Stop dating married men they won't listen.

Is that why the foolish dishonourable man with his money cannot buy #50 condom?

Ask yourself, who toast who?

Didn't he know that he was married? She did what she did because of poverty...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife, Dolapo's Christmas Photoshoot (pics) / Igboho On Planned Lagos Rally: Some People Threatening To Kill Us In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.