Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians (1329 Views)

If Nigeria Breaks Up Today, It Won’t Affect Us – Miyetti Allah / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Okwyla: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) has pleaded with Nigerians to stop passing unfair and rash judgements against them and the entire herdsmen in Nigeria.

The group said herdsmen were only looking for greener pastures in the southern and middle belt regions of the country.Alhaji Gidado Sadiqu, the southeast zonal chairman of MACBAN said this during the group’s zonal meeting in Enugu, on Saturday, February 24. He also urged the public to disregard rumours making the rounds that their members were planning coordinated attacks on Enugu and Anambra states.

Sadiqu said they are pained that any sight of a Fulani sends shivers down the spines of community members, Vanguard reports.

MACBAN also warned some of it’s members who were in the habit of destroying farm crops in a particular state, only to relocate to another state.

It urged such members to desist from the act and urged it’s leaders in different areas to report such cases to herdsmen/farmers committees set up in different states in the zone.

Going further, the body also requested that any farmer who unlawfully kills a cow should be made to pay for it same as herdsmen who destroy farmlands.

“We also advise our members to participate actively during the coming election by obtaining PVC.This will bring them close to their host to reduce suspicion and hatred.

“We urge our members to be submit to the committee’s that were constituted by the government to mitigate menace that is coming from the Fulani’s or their hosts,” said Sadiqu.The monarch made his comments at a book launch in honour of Prof Ishaq Oloyede, registrar of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), on Wednesday, February 21.

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/02/please-be-fair-to-us-miyetti-allah-begs.html

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by EweduAfonja(f): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
wait until Buhari steps down, name then una go see nweeee. .....

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by dingbang(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2018
On a more serious note, I blame the government for this Fulani herdsmen killings.

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Omeokachie: 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Beg Nigerians?

They have been misquoted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by dlondonbadboy: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
They would beg you for a small portion of your land.....before you know it, they have installed an Emir in illorin. Nawa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
These ones way don mad finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
You people should be fair to farmers and Nigerians at large angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Okanokan(m): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2018
I think the statement by MACBAN is reasonable, it give us the opportunity to find an wholistic lasting solutions to the crisis
Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
I believe this is the Christian association of the Miyetti Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Ohammadike: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
Everybody should take the Ghana example kill any murderous herdsmen on sight they are all potential murderers

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Nenejeje(f): 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
You people should be fair to farmers and Nigerians at large angry

I concur

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Paperwhite(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Can someone pls help me tell these maruading killers that they are mad angry angry angry Imagine these fools.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by 2cato: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
They speak peace but they are for war.
My southerners brother Do you mant peace then prepare 4 war.
If you meet a sword man please draw ur sword and fight do not recite poem with him

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by nonut: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by BUHARImyDOG: 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
fair to terrorist group hell nooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by VirginFinder: 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
They would beg you for a small portion of your land.....before you know it, they have installed an Emir in illorin. Nawa!

And who said that was how Ilorin got its emir

Dullards everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by anibirelawal(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lets be fair to each other.
Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Ngozibotic(f): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
As an Nnewi babe...
I ask....
These people should be given free land...
In parts of SĒ.....
My people migrate everywhere
But make us appear hostile to other people...
Fulanis are Nigerians too.....
Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by agadez007(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ngozibotic:
As an Nnewi babe...
I ask....
In parts of SĒ.....
Afonja,bring your cone head here let me pray for you

be healed in jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by onyegwu(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2018
JasonScolari:
I believe this is the Christian association of the Miyetti Allah.
Guy u are so funny. U wan kill me with laugh. Obviously it sounds so strange.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by onyegwu(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ngozibotic:
As an Nnewi babe...
I ask....
In parts of SĒ.....
please keep quiet if don't know what to say is not by force that u comment OK! Does ur people ferment trouble or commit impunity? Do they go about destroying peoples farm land and kill them at the same time? Does ur people wade Ak 47 weapon as tools for rearing herds ? Please be reasonably Ok! Don't be sympathetic to evil because one day it might be ur turn. Condemn evil even if it's ur relation that is perpetrating it OK!

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Ngozibotic(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
agadez007:
Afonja,bring your cone head here let me pray for you

be healed in jesus name

Everybody who does not hate is Afonja??
Our people are known to be generous....
Why can’t we offer land as a gesture of love
Stop scaremongering.....
Fulanis are naija too....
Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by Ngozibotic(f): 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
onyegwu:
please keep quiet if don't know what to say is not by force that u comment OK! Does ur people ferment trouble or commit impunity? Do they go about destroying peoples farm land and kill them at the same time? Does ur people wade Ak 47 weapon as tools for rearing herds ? Please be reasonably Ok! Don't be sympathetic to evil because one day it might be ur turn. Condemn evil even if it's ur relation that is perpetrating it OK!

Too much hate is bad....

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by psucc(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Be fair to a killer? One that priced a cow over human being? Only in Nigeria will this people come out boldly to be talking after so much havoc.

1 Like

Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by agadez007(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ngozibotic:

Everybody who does not hate is Afonja??
Our people are known to be generous....
Why can’t we offer land as a gesture of love
Stop scaremongering.....
Fulanis are naija too....
Ok,Nnewi girl

Otoro n'enweghi Nne na Nna gbagbue gi ebea
Afo sagbuo gi
Re: Please Be Fair To Us, Miyetti Allah Begs Nigerians by adadike281(f): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2018
Don't even think of attacking Enugu again not to talk of Anambra. The day u try it, out of two thing, one will happen.

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Wants To Be The Next Emir Of Kano -sanusi / Exposed: Buhari's Connection With Bokoharam / Buhari's New Ministers And Their Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.