Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) (29465 Views)

Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) / Female Kebbi Corper Covers Her Face During Orientation (Photo) / Burial Of Praise Folorunsho, Kebbi Corper Who Died In Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Umartins1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2018
This is Learned Adebowale Gasali Azeez. He left Lagos for Kebbi for National Youth Service on January 15, 2018. Since then, nothing is heard of him. No one knows his whereabout. It's confirmed that he's truly posted to Kebbi for the programme but didn't show up at the camp. Whosoever hears anything about him should please contact us through the following numbers; 08145299479, 09035051555, 08023774839, 08038596491,08066503337. Thanks

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by haywire07(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
This guy and I attended same school na

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Umartins1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
This guy and I attended same school na

Higher institution?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by haywire07(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Umartins1:

Higher institution?
yep in osun state
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Umartins1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
yep in osun state

You are correct. We grew up together but now he's missing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by haywire07(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Umartins1:

You are correct. We grew up together but now he's missing.
contact the state coordinator of the state he is serving , the state cord. can talk to his LI and the LI can locate his PPA, his PPA shld be able to tell u his whereabout

**modified **
I didn't see the part that he didn't show up in camp

6 Likes

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
cry
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
May he be found Alive... Insha-Allahu.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by mayowascholar(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
God will find him

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
God help him..

The way people get missing without trace these days is alarming.. May God shield us and our families from every mishaps on the way. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Coitus: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2018
Who knows, he might just be somewhere giving it big to one hijab girl. grin

I hope is safe though. If he is fụcking, he should fụck in peace.

14 Likes

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by chuks000(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
contact the state coordinator of the state he is serving , the state cord. can talk to his LI and the LI can locate his PPA, his PPA shld be able to tell u his whereabout

Did u read the post?...he did not show up at the camp

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by room089: 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hmmmm wink

Let it not be what I'm thinking o!

God of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi biko arise and locate your son!

5 Likes

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Tybabe0001(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2018
HMMMMMMMM
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by ruggedmallaam(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nawao
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
According to the op, nigga didn't show up at the camp, so I don't think the state coordinator can be of much help, though contacting for confirmation is in order actually.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by firo08(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
may God protect him.

Funny enough he is missing in a terrorist zone.

Buhari must go come 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by madgoat(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by ZombieBuster: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
That guy don turn to suya

This is Buhari time

Insecurity everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by madgoat(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Coitus:

Goat.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Bari22: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
He will be fpund insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by AuntyAmope(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
Coitus:

Not funny, beesh undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by blackgold2018(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
haywire07:
Read again.. it's obvious he left for camp
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2018
Coitus:

I don't think the person behind this moniker is a lady. The picture in the dp since 2014 might be a screen shot from a movie.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
madgoat:

Goat.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
If the guy got missing in transit the hunt should be intense while it's fresh. I recommend with the use of a polic visit the car park he normally takes bus to Kebbi. The drivres at the park should be interrogated. This is where answers lie, in between the park and his destination is the cause for the guy's eloping. Any driver that didn't resume for work within a week of the guy's MIA has something to do with it indirectly.

Nigerians stop boarding buses outside of garages, there is a reason these commercial parks are there in the first place

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
chocberry:
If the guy got missing in transit the hunt should be intense while it's fresh. I recommend with the use of a polic visit the car park he normally takes bus to Kebbi. The drivres at the park should be interrogated. This is where answers lie, in between the park and his destination is the cause for the guy's eloping. Any driver that didn't resume for work within a week of the guy's MIA has something to do with it indirectly.

Nigerians stop boarding buses outside of garages, there is a reason these commercial parks are there in the first place
You are right. Just that he didn't elope as you insinuated. He is missing and no information about his whereabout, give him the benefit of doubt, at least until he is found IJN.

3 Likes

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by Uyi168: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
...he'll definitely be found since the said place is no way near where skulls are mined and organs harvested

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by nkem12345(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
May God locate him though!
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by 12submarine(m): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Uyi168:
...he'll definitely be found since the said place is no way near where skulls are mined and organs harvested
Are you okay? If he were an Igbo guy and people make insensitive comments like this, you will say Igbo hater.

1 Like

Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
sad just pray nor bi sole. he enta.
Re: Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) by crisycent: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Coitus:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today / Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.