Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos (57945 Views)

Photo Of Grace And Robert Mugabe After Resignation Has Gone Viral Online / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by pfadom: 4:06am On Feb 25, 2018
Your comment describes your stunted state of your mental health. How old are you? Is your father as healthy as the so called vegetable?

haywire07:
Strong man.

Look at how a 94 year old man stands well strong and firm but a vegetable in Nigeria has to spend months in London hospital
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by FrancisIgya: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2018
Grace might learn from Patience Jonathan
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by nothernstar: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Pretty lady. Needs strong guy now for better servicing.
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by okosodo: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Wow....just wow.

I had to quote this comment...just to see how people 'revise' history.

For the record...I am no fan of the APC govt. Inasmuch as I did not like PDP...I refused to vote in the last election because I did not feel either party had the answer to Nigeria's problems...and I have been proven right.

But Mugabe achieving more than Buhari....is a joke.

Let's start with Zimbabwe's currency. Mugabe ran the currency to the point of worthlessness. The Zim dollar got so worthless, that even one million Zim dollars cannot buy you a loaf of bread....or a slice of bread. Nowadays...the US dollar and the South African rand are used for day to day transactions in Zimbabwe. Meanwhile, the Naira is still used to buy bread here in Nigeria.

And let's not forget the land seizure program...that started with the lofty aim of giving land to landless Zimbabweans...but instead became a means by which Mugabe and his cronies rewarded themselves with the choice farms....and let them run to ruin. Meanwhile...the destruction of the white owned farms...turned Zim from a net food exporter to net food importer...and gave it an inflation rate running into the thousands of percent.(Nigeria...under Bubu and other past leaders...has not had our inflation rate go above 50%)

And let's not forget the human rights abuses...and the Matabeleland excursion of 1983.....

I know you guys hate Buhari. ....but at least be truthful in your hate. You are not using dollars to buy bread on the streets of LAGOS, ENUGU or Sokoto or Jos yet.

And don't blame the whites. You destroy white owned farms that were producing food that was earning most of your foreign exchange, and you expect your economy to survive. ?
In terms of education, Zimbabwe is the best in africa. Zimbabweans are not suffering like nigerians in spite of the currency brouhaha. He did so well in agriculture that there is a swits institute to study why the farmers there are doing well. The largest poultry in Africa is in Zimbabwe employing more than 100000 staff. Buhari is a failure who cannot see beyond petty tribalism and nepotism.
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by cashkid: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
JimD:
This guy is an idiot. What does that post have to do with parenting?

You are bigger idiot if u ask me.....its the brain ur patents lack that made u this foolish!!!
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by Ophilabraham: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
seriouly, I'm beginning to wonder if Buhari is actually 75 yrs with what see here, he must be same age as Magube but just mentally retarded so fast smiley
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
She's still looking fresh.
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
wow, she's still looking fresh.
Re: Robert Mugabe Poses With His Wife, Grace And Family Months After Removal. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: Egypt Relocates Slum Dwellers To New Cities / Netanyahu Warns Of ‘resounding Blow’ If Iran Attacks Israel / Hillary Clinton May Have Been Poisoned By Donald Trump & Putin – Doctor Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.