Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) (2637 Views)

Checkout This Beautiful Mansion In Agulu, Anambra State / Get Your Quality Tiles,doors,and Water Closet (toilet Wares) For Your Homes / Get Your Quality Tiles,doors,and Water Closet (toilet Wares) For Your Homes (2) (3) (4)

Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
.... God punish poverty

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2018
What are the features

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
For those that will die poor, i knw wan hear vanity. try get that vanity or else......

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2018
Haba, all these for just a toilet? I ain't got time to press any other thing in a toilet except my Nokia touch phone. undecided

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2018
Na recycle bin or . . .?

Na money sweet. Even toilet don come get buttons so no need to carry phone enter toilet again. Chei! If to say this kind toilet dey my Asha 201 for no lost because I for use the buttons callam back

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by femolacqua(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oyinbo no go kill us with technology.
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Espada10: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
I actually saw this toilet when I was watching Shameless ..the white guy in the movie was even amused by it.
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by thesicilian: 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Lol. Imagine going online to buy common toilet o, and you start seeing specifications like 12gig RAM, WiFi enabled, bombom recognition censors etc...

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by donstan18: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Will the septic tank be electric aswell?
Stevengerd:
.... God punish poverty
Will the septic tank be electric aswell?
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Jasmineflash(f): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
just pray and hope that it doesn't electrocute you to deaths while you empty yourself

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
donstan18:
Will the septic tank be electric aswell? Will the septic tank be electric aswell?
Baba if u ask me, na who i go ask. c'mon google is our friend. bro whatsup?
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by donstan18: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2018
Jasmineflash:
just pray and hope that it doesn't electrocute you to deaths while you empty yourself

I expected this kind of comment from someone , D
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
thesicilian:
Lol. Imagine going online to buy common toilet o, and you start seeing specifications like 12gig RAM, WiFi enabled, [b]bom bom recognition censors [/b]etc...
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by sirgalahad26(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
gringrin;Dorishirishi, computerised toilet abi wah do we call diswan!
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by giftedheart1(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2018
will it recycle my shit...will it clean my bum without touching the tennis balls?
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by OneCorner: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
na to dey record my shit dey put for Snapchat remain cool

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by damtan(m): 2:11am On Feb 25, 2018
Mehn...if i no want poo on a good day and i see this, poo must come by fire by force
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by flyca: 4:26am On Feb 25, 2018
Mostly Panasonic new products.

Maybe I'll update the features later

Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by damtan(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2018
flyca:
Mostly Panasonic new products.
I'll update the features if I get 10 likes wink
why do we have Google??
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by flyca: 8:31am On Feb 25, 2018
damtan:

why do we have Google??
It's true sha smiley
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by damtan(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2018
flyca:

It's true sha smiley
Yet, you can still drop the features naa. it'll save time wink
flyca:

It's true sha smiley
Yet, you can still drop the features naa. it'll save time
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by flyca: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2018
damtan:

Yet, you can still drop the features naa. it'll save time wink
Yet, you can still drop the features naa. it'll save time
Oh, oh, is that? Haha
Good tactics though. Drop one like first wink
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mynd44, Lalasticalala. check dis out
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nairalander01 you sent me a Mail
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Nairalander01: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stevengerd:
Nairalander01 you sent me a Mail
Yeah, I did. Will give you a call tomorrow.
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nairalander01:
Yeah, I did. Will give you a call tomorrow.
Ok, do you ave my number?
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Nairalander01: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stevengerd:
Ok, do you ave my number?
Yeah. Got that from your sig
Re: Checkout This Computerised Water Closet System. (photo) by Stevengerd(m): 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nairalander01:
Yeah. Got that from your sig
Ok, no problem!

Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SM & Voice Call/robocalls Service Provider / Labour Cost For Plastering 6 Unit Of 3 Bedroom Flat. / Price List For All Building Materials