Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 (6475 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Govt Refuses To Back Down As CCB Formally Serves CJN Onnoghen / Akwa Ibom Government Rejects Pastor Akan Weeks' Indictment In Church Collapse / Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Their delibrate refusal to make public, the so called report, leaves me thinking if it was a Planned assasination of innocent souls.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by CAPSLOCKED: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mouthgag:
Lol E dey pain u abi grin the truth hurts...
THE TRUTH HURTS. BUT INSANITY HURTS WORSE AND THAT'S WHY I'M CONCERNED.
WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS NOT THE TRUTH. IT'S THE WORST FORM OF INSANITY.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by Mouthgag: 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE TRUTH HURTS. BUT INSANITY HURTS WORSE AND THAT'S WHY I'M CONCERNED.

WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS NOT THE TRUTH. IT'S THE WORST FORM OF INSANITY.
Ọ́dẹ́
Continue living in confusion
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Mouthgag:

Hypocrite
Liar

Jesus Christ said he came to fulfill ALL THE Laws and not to condemn them.
He said he came to fulfill all that the prophecies, he didn't say anything about fulfilling laws
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by Mouthgag: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

He said he came to fulfill all that the prophecies, he didn't say anything about fulfilling laws
Why are you people so hypocritical?
Oya list the prophecies
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by wonder233: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
kingzjay:
God will still be God!

Government now meddling in the affairs of the church. Or was the church a government owned church?
Maggot, when something happens that claims lives of citizens, it becomes Government duty... surely, you're not so wasted to understand that?
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by wonder233: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blue3k2:
If the victims or law firm were smart they would file a class action lawsuit and get pay day. Join everyone who could possibly be involved and get paid. The firm that takes case can simply get 20% -25% of overall settlement since they probably won't be paid up front retainer fee.
Nothing will come out of it, the gods of men are very well connected, they probably have the Chief Justice in their pockets too. Even the victims and their families feel they will be committing a great sacrilege taking god Akan Weeks to court.... same way, no one dared take god T.B Joshua to court over his own church collapse.
Re: Akwa Ibom Govt Refuses To Release Report On Church Collapse That Killed 27 by kingzjay(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
wonder233:
Maggot, when something happens that claims lives of citizens, it becomes Government duty... surely, you're not so wasted to understand that?

Calling me a maggot! Did I mention your name in my post or you just want to show us how useless, and recalcitrant you are.

Look before leaping. May God forgive you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omisore Not In SDP Says Secretary / Nigeria Not In Debt Crisis At The Moment—dmo / Gov. Ugwuanyi Has Always Remembered The People Of Amechi Uwani, Says Sen Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.