Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Are You In Need Of A Mathematics Or Physics Teacher In Abuja? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You In Need Of A Mathematics Or Physics Teacher In Abuja? (477 Views)

Job Vacancy For Statistics, Mathematics Or Analytical Personal Required. / Vacancy For A Mathematics Teacher / A Good Maths And Physics Teacher Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Need Of A Mathematics Or Physics Teacher In Abuja? by omokudu(m): 1:09am On Feb 25, 2018
Good day, I am a young graduate of Computer Engineering, I studied at University of Benin. I graduated with a 2.1 and awaiting NYSC.
I am passionate about teaching and mentoring, and I am prepared to train individuals preparing for any kind of examination on the above subject. I live in Abuja and I need people who are also base here in Abuja.
Experience is not something I lack, because I have been a tutor right from my undergraduate days. I shall employ cutting-edge techniques and modern approach to problem solving.
Thanks as I wait for your calls. You can reach me via this number Jude 09034982694
Re: Are You In Need Of A Mathematics Or Physics Teacher In Abuja? by kenzindax(f): 1:24am On Feb 25, 2018
Can you connect me with someone in Benin 4 my daughter
Re: Are You In Need Of A Mathematics Or Physics Teacher In Abuja? by omokudu(m): 2:31am On Feb 25, 2018
kenzindax:
Can you connect me with someone in Benin 4 my daughter

What subject?
Re: Are You In Need Of A Mathematics Or Physics Teacher In Abuja? by kenzindax(f): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
omokudu:

What subject?
physics and mathematics
Re: Are You In Need Of A Mathematics Or Physics Teacher In Abuja? by kenzindax(f): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
omokudu:

What subject?
physics and mathematics

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy. / Nddc Trains 22,612 Youths, Women On Vocational Skills-just Found Out Now / FMCG Urgent Recruitment Positions In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.