Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? (2145 Views)

Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 2:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Quite a number of persons find specific parts of their bodies appealing. For me, it's my TEETH.
What's yours??
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by adadike281(f): 2:40am On Feb 25, 2018
My small pointed nose
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 3:04am On Feb 25, 2018
adadike281:
My small pointed nose
lol...really? nose??
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by purem(m): 5:22am On Feb 25, 2018
adadike281:
My small pointed nose

Your nose is appealing to you but cup it off your whole body @ your DP, hmmm I see shocked

What's the shape of your body again

Was it figure 8

Anyway sha I must confess that's I nearly broke the screen of my phone when masturbating with the shooting out of your boobs, wish I could have a night in exchange with my life-savings kiss
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by kalu61(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2018
Face and six packs
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Eyes. They sparkle tongue

An ex used to tease me about them, calling them "dog eyes". According to him they're an odd shade of brown.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2018
purem:

Your nose is appealing to you but cup it off your whole body @ your DP, hmmm I see shocked

What's the shape of your body again

Was it figure 8

Anyway sha I must confess that's I nearly broke the screen of my phone when masturbating with the shooting out of your boobs, wish I could have a night in exchange with my life-savings kiss
possible it's not her on the dp.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

An ex used to tease me about them, calling them "dog eyes". According to him they're an odd shade of brown.
I feel like seeing a picture already. those kinda eyes can get a guy confused lol
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2018
kalu61:
Face and six packs
Ladies, he must be a handsome bobo
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by kalu61(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2018
damtan:

Ladies, he must be a handsome bobo
hahaha.even at that l no get dia time.Career things
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2018
damtan:

I feel like seeing a picture already. those kinda eyes can get a guy confused lol

I didn't say they get them confused lol.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I didn't say they get them confused lol.
whose face and eyes is Thia
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2018
Martin0:

whose face and eyes is Thia

Mine.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by Martin0(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mine.
hmm should I believe you?
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Martin0:

hmm should I believe you?

Believe whatever you wanna believe lol. Why would I put up a fake picture of eyes? Come on.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Believe whatever you wanna believe lol. Why would I put up a fake picture of eyes? Come on.

eheh OK oooo, i hear u Ma.

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Mine.
Aono why exactly but i believe the eyes are yours. Sparkling really.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2018
damtan:

Aono why exactly but i believe the eyes are yours. Sparkling really.

They are lol. Really, why would someone post fake eyes? Ordinary ones at that.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I was also hooked when I saw them,like brown little marbles cool

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2018
Jayceon:
I was also hooked when I saw them,like brown little marbles cool

Awwww Jace, thanks.

Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by roarik(f): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2018
me i dnt knw sef undecided

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by bobokeshington: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2018
It's my Dick o. So long and thick....
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by bobokeshington: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Pictures or I don't believe it!
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2018
roarik:
me i dnt knw sef undecided
It could be a part you get complimented for most times.
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2018
bobokeshington:

Pictures or I don't believe it!

Here
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2018
bobokeshington:
shocked
bobokeshington:
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by Blackhawk04: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2018
My lips, flat tummy and legs kiss kiss
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by bobokeshington: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Here
Is that you? I fall for you o...

1 Like

Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by DonMekino(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2018
My intestines... They are super cute grin
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by Mandrake007(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2018
my afro hair and my face
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2018
DonMekino:
My intestines... They are super cute grin
lol
Re: What Part Of Your Body Appeals Most To You?? by damtan(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Mandrake007:
my afro hair and my face
I love to be on Afro but I'm not so hairy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Matching Outfits Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Cute Couple / Men Are The Cause Of Females Entitlement Mentality! / Have You Met Your Doppelganger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.