Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (5226 Views)

The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Learn the truth about your god, Dtruthspeaker
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker, the post below is the second reincarnations of Yahweh your god into the earth. Read the account below:

18. Moses (mosheh/Yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.
19. When mosheh had grown, he left the land of Ur and went eastward with his family to begin a life somewhere else. When many people began to join the land and his wives began to give birth to children, he said to them, I will go on a long journey and I will return when due.
20. For this kingdom which I have set my eyes at making shall be great.
21. Now when mosheh(Yahweh) was wandering in the wilderness, he fainted when he had no strength left in him. Then his consciousness was translated to another realm where he saw many strange people. Then one named Moussa appeared to him in that realm, saying, I am your guard.
22. Your spiritual name is YHWH(Yahweh) and you have done great things in the past world, but in this world, you have achieved less. But you are reincarnated into it so that you may go and rule it from generation to generation, according to the wish of all gods for themselves.
23. Now mosheh said, what do you want me to do? Then Mous-sa said, you are named mosheh as a combination of my name Moussa and your name Yahw-heh, so that by the power of us both, you can operate in dual wisdom and knowledge.
24. Do not see yourself as inferior to me, for when the body is taken off, there is no inferiority in the matter of the souls except a soul makes himself inferior to another. Everyone is a god, no matter the limitation which the body gives.
25. For the soul is the god and not the body. And it is the soul that will explore the afterlives and not the earthly body. Now go and operate and conquer. But first, you must find the things which El, one of the past scribes and the deity has written in the tablets. This shall you modify and make name for both you and I.
26. Find the tablets of Sargon also, he who was called the king of Akkad. Find also the stone tablets of Zoroaster, Gilgamesh, Shulgi and many scribes and deities around your land. Then make histories and laws for your land.
27. When mosheh awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.
28. For he paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.
29. Now mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named Yahweh upon the mountain.
30. It was he who gave to me the tablets of laws. Then the people bowed before mosheh and said, great are you, for you have seen God.
31. Then mosheh began to rewrite the stories of the origin of the earth, languages and many other things which El had written in the clay tablets which he acquired. And he made attempt to destroy all the tablets on which Asherah the wife of El was mentioned, for already, the people had begun to make images of her to worship her as the wife of Yahweh.
32. Now mosheh wrote history concerning how himself left Ur, but he made a name for himself which was Abraham, yet he did not know that he had written something similar to the story of Brahma of the past world.
33. And mosheh also wrote history concerning how he rescued many people out of the land of Egypt, not knowing that the things which he wrote were some of the things which happened in the past world, in days of Moussa his spiritual guard.
34. Now the rulership of mosheh was harsh. He manifested all the attributes of Yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against Yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision also and he ordered war against those who worship Asherah, the one whom they called the queen of heaven. He tried hard to replace the name ‘El’ with ‘Yahweh’ in many texts of the tablets and papyri, but he could not, for many were already attached to the name ‘El’ as ‘God Almighty’.
36. Now mosheh(Yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of mosheh (Yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am Yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped Yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.
39. So Oshea was accepted and he ruled over the people after the death of mosheh, whose soul name was Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 11:34pm On May 07, 2021
The truth is here
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2021
MADNESS BOURNE OUT OF SATANIC INITIATION AND SELF-WILL AGAINST SUPREME REVELATION.
A DELUDED PSYCHOPATH SPEWING HIS MASTER'S HELLISH LIES!
Re: The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) by OtemAtum: 7:14am On May 09, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

MADNESS BOURNE OUT OF SATANIC INITIATION AND SELF-WILL AGAINST SUPREME REVELATION.
A DELUDED PSYCHOPATH SPEWING HIS MASTER'S HELLISH LIES!
You're wrong. There's no delusion in telling the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Socrates Meets Jesus / What Did Jesus Do For A Living? What Was His Occupation? / White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.