Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

"We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu (11377 Views)

If You Were The President Of Nigeria, How Would You Make Nigeria Better? / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by ogianyo(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Youths of Nigeria be wise. Let no propaganda deceive ýou in 2019. Neither PAC not PDP know how to fix this country. They are different sides of the same coin. Let's watch the unfolding actors on stage. The new parties fielding youthful intelligent and educated individuals and we will vote enmass for them. Don't be fooled by these old looters again.#Ourmumudondo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Alariiwo: 9:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Tired of your biafra propaganda already?

Those Ipob e-miscreants won't come out to condemn this now o.. helpless souls.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by ogianyo(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2018
Neither APC nor PDP has the answers to fix Nigeria. We 'll review the emerging parties and do something different in 2019
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Chuksmonika(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2018
abbaapple:
[/s][s]

Useless mofo!
no!....your are the Useless mofo!...all what he said is Pure truth

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Mythologytips12: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Story!!!

Nigeria can never be great if we're still sharing same geopolitical space with the North and South West.

We SS/SE don't need saboteurs around us anymore!

Come I beat me, I'm in my house!

like we care about this zones u mention, people who would request to be settled before anything is built on there land, when arewa said deh should go last yr deh were scared and shouting rubbish. Abeg park well

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Purehuman(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2018
All these stupid men we call igbo leaders that have abandoned the region to be playing Abuja politics. They are the reasons igbos do not have political coherence. They just make mouth but no action.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by saint4larin(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2018
This is one among the selfish individual or leaders Gov. Fayose talked about.
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by ZombieBuster: 10:01am On Feb 25, 2018
holycup:
just go sit down and shut up......2019 will shock you guys to the bone marrow.

Almajiri will vote for buhari abi
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Tydie0: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Are you decieving me? Come on stop that nonsense
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Saphiex(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Did Nigeria ever work before?
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by RexTramadol1: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Ko le werk!

Not when the nation builders ve bcom money pilferers.
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Yusufabogun001(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2018
Campaign for 2019 don start be that.
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by back2sender: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2018
So what were they doing for over 15 years when PDP was in power.
Never AGAIN to PDP locusts era. Ekweremade is a disaster, name a single project he has done to better his PEOPLE lives for all those years he has been in Senate and politics.
If this are the best PEOPLE from the east they are putting forward for leadership position, then igbo are not ready for governance.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by lingsyp(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2018
Bihari sef
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by thanknairaland1: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2018
why sayeth thou?
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2018
Neyoor:
Joke!

Enough of you old cargoes, you can't make anything work
in this country. We have tried you severally but you just keep inflicting us with pains and calamities.

Ekweremmadu is is young man.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by rottennaija(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2018
modelmike7:
See Children of hate EVERYWHERE!
No positivity or optimism ANYWHERE anymore.
Nigerian youths makes the future of this country looks bkeak.

Yes, I believe Nigeria will achieve more, it just a matter of time. Let pmb solidify on his achievement.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2018
rottennaija:

Yes, I believe Nigeria will achieve more, it just a matter of time. Let pmb solidify on his achievement.
He will.
Just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Donchumexke(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
na normal political speech.
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by seguno2: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Neyoor:
Joke!
in this country. We have tried you severally but you just keep inflicting us with pains and calamities.

What are you doing to prevent the old cargos from continuing to rule over you?
Are you a member of a political party?
How much of your money do you contribute for running this political party?
How many people have you mobilised to join this party?
Or you are only wishing and waiting for someone else to do that on your behalf for free
You go wait tire. grin
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by seguno2: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
ogianyo:
Neither APC nor PDP has the answers to fix Nigeria. We 'll review the emerging parties and do something different in 2019

You will only review?
Who are you sef? I hope that you have a PVC to start with. grin
How many other people can you mobilise to vote for a particular party or candidate
If you cannot mobilise X00,000 votes at least, then you are INCONSEQUENTIAL.
QED!!!
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

What are you doing to prevent the old cargos from continuing to rule over you?
How much of your money do you contribute for running this political party?
How many people have you mobilised to join this party?
Or you are only wishing and waiting for someone else to do that on your behalf for free
You go wait tire. grin

Even if I have not taken any of the mentioned steps but the point is that there would come a time when the oppressed would collectively revolt against the oppressors.

Either people like you believe in it or not, it would surely come into existence and that would be sooner than you least expect.
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by seguno2: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Neyoor:
Even if I have not taken any of the mentioned steps but the point is that there would come a time when the oppressed would collectively revolt against the oppressors.
Either people like you believe in it or not, it would surely come into existence and that would be sooner than you least expect.

From someone who can’t make an effort to be politically relevant
What a joke.
How will the time come sooner than later when you are doing nothing but waiting for someone who is made in God’s image like you to dominate you?
Ayam not understanding. grin
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
seguno2:

From someone who can’t make an effort to be politically relevant
What a joke.
How will the time come sooner than later when you are doing nothing but waiting for someone who is made in God’s image like you to dominate you?
Ayam not understanding. grin

If being politically relevant is your sole way of changing Nigeria, then I have no point arguing with you. You've obviously forgotten of other external offices that build up the polity.
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by cooljo85: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
Come 2019, No fake politician should rule us anymore, not even those ones feasting on our collective patrimony since time immemorial, they must leave the corridors of power whether they like it or not. They have punished us for far too long , destroying great destinies with their selfish interests, we must occupy all corners of Nigeria, begin a great movement , the storm and wind of true change must sweep them out, all of them, all those who have occupied one political office or the other before now and now must not be re-elected . We need Technocrats who understands Nigerian economy to take over. Enough is Enough.
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
AishaBuhari:
Story!!!

Nigeria can never be great if we're still sharing same geopolitical space with the North and South West.

We SS/SE don't need saboteurs around us anymore!

Come I beat me, I'm in my house!
Son,see the idiotic post I've been looking for!

1 Like

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by seguno2: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Neyoor:
If being politically relevant is your sole way of changing Nigeria, then I have no point arguing with you. You've obviously forgotten of other external offices that build up the polity.

What are these external offices?
How are you involved with them?
How much of your time, money and efforts have you channeled into these external offices for you to expect that they will build up the polity
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by seguno2: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
cooljo85:
Come 2019, No fake politician should rule us anymore, not even those ones feasting on our collective patrimony since time immemorial, they must leave the corridors of power whether they like it or not.
They have punished us for far too long , destroying great destinies with their selfish interests, we must occupy all corners of Nigeria, begin a great movement , the storm and wind of true change must sweep them out, all of them, all those who have occupied one political office or the other before now and now must not be re-elected . We need Technocrats who understands Nigerian economy to take over. Enough is Enough.

Do you have a PVC?
How much of your money do you contribute to the running of the party?
How many people have you mobilised to join the party and contribute money like you do already?
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by asawanathegreat(m): 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
IRIEBOY:
rubbish.. The Senate is one of our biggest problem.. They are bunch of thieves.. They pass bills that will favour their pockets only. shit hole country
in fact they are regular criminals

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by Charly68: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Neyoor:
Joke!

Am sure the man is dreaming
Re: "We Will Make Nigeria Work Again" – Ekweremadu by starbn(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
best joke of the month. shithool country with shithool leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over N600bn Allocated To Education In 2018—osinbajo / President Buhari Lands In Chad / Upstream Commission Transfers Over 200 Staff To Lagos After CBN/FAAN Relocations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.