Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral (43198 Views)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Anambra Church Where The Living And The Dead Worship Together (pic) / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2018
This is a pure work of evangelization. This is the apostolic mandate that Christ gave to his disciples to go to the ends of the earth and make them his followers.

In this Church, there's no tithe, no payments for prayers, no seed sowing and no money matters from the church members. In fact, the priest should provide for them.

This is Catholic Church in mission land.One word for the priest

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/reverend-father-goes-viral-after-he-was.html?m=1

37 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2018

5 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2018
I really don't get why some churches segregates members..

Oil and gas offering
Politicians offering
Bankers offering
Business men offering (cash threshhold stated)
Manufacturers offering
Artisans over (a threshhold) offering
Lower business men offering.. lots of others..

I was so appaulled as I fell into the last group then, never stood up, Just prayed and never came back when I noticed I started preparing next Sunday clothes immediately after the previous Sunday as to look good and not necessarily the message..

39 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Psalm18: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2018
Impressive

9 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by timwudz(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2018
This is Christ like...
A true picture of what pastors should do, nor exhorting money or turning church to a business making money and putting their sons as pastors in their branches

Jesus Christ did the same..

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2018
A perfect picture of how the stone age looks like before the medieval era.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Luckianti(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2018
When i find myself having such a priest, i will gladly give everything within my powers to build a house of worship. Respect to the priest

168 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by muykem: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Is any church in the world that started in big auditorium with plenty members? This one even have people to preach to. Oyedepo started his own church with poor 6 members. I have been following some unguided statement concerning men of God. The word of God said, have you see a man diligent in his work he will seat among the kings and not with mean men. Do you people think pastors are excepted from seated with kings.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Haganah: 6:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Our businessmen of today (Adeboye, Oyedepo, Chris O., etc) will never do this.

Some of these present day men of god will condemn Christ for being materially poor saying he has not paid his tithes.

May GOD punish them all!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Haganah: 6:59am On Feb 25, 2018
See them.

Show me where the apostles of Christ had bodyguards, private horse carriages, impressive buildings, or phony titles.

Don’t allow the quest for riches make you afraid of saying the truth when you see it. These men are scams and they know it!

See how you misquoted th bible to fit your idea of wealth! So Christ and his apostles were not diligent in their works.

Whenever Christ and his apostles encountered kings, etc it was as a result of their stand for the faith and they used that opportunity to pass judgement message.

But your men of god bless thieves and drink with them and never tell them he truth. Is Osibanjo not a pastor?

My brother pray for God to remove the scales from your eyes before it’s too late!!!!!!

muykem:
Is any church in the world that started in big auditorium with plenty members? This one even have people to preach to. Oyedepo started his own church with poor 6 members. I have been following some unguided statement concerning men of God. The word of God said, have you see a man diligent in his work he will seat among the kings and not with mean men. Do you people think pastors are excepted from seated with kings.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by id4sho(m): 7:01am On Feb 25, 2018
Many churches don't go for missionary outreach in remote areas because it's not profitable ($) cash wise. I've seen pictures of the white missionaries living and preaching worse than this in northern Nigeria in early 20th century. This priest is going to be everything for them (medic, adviser, mentor, provider, spiritual warfare, die for them etc)
GOD BLESS THIS MAN

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Lifebender(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2018
Trust me,Sermons like this enter the head like no other.Not like the ones in all those big domed churches.
You just look around and reality hits you.
Why do u think Jesus best sermon was the beatitudes?

21 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Nonymartin(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2018
ok
Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2018
this is a tiv village in Benue state.

1 Like

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by achiever12: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2018
muykem:

Oyedepo's mind is on earthly riches. This priest's mind is on Heavenly riches

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by thesicilian: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2018
The church is the people, not the fancy buildings and interior decor.

4 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by pennywys(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2018
This is Catholic I'm proud of

I'll ever remain faithful to my doctrines

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by mespusinglez(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Enterpreneur Church =Small Scale Church=Gradually it will Develop

1 Like

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2018
Haganah:

Some of these present day men of god will condemn Christ for being materially poor saying he has not paid his tithes.

U just simply have no understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by frankzone: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2018
This really humbled me.

5 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by thesicilian: 7:05am On Feb 25, 2018
muykem:
Are the 6 poor members as rich as Oyedepo today?

37 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by kachi08(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2018
Church building or no church building-People must hear the word of God no matter the condition.
I love their courage. I am a proud Catholic. Lets build house of God for them pls. Where is this place located?

9 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Haganah: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2018
If you mean i don’t understand why I would gladly follow a scammer just because I want to be super-rich someday and not be called a hater then you are right!

I put it to you that you would choose Oyedepo and co over John, Paul, Peter, Stephen etc because the latter will never preach prosperity but rather focus on the Lord’s message of morality and the a Kingdom of God.

Read 2 Timothy 4: 3-5 and Acts 20: 25 -30

DSDLIVEREPORT:

U just simply have no understanding

2 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by BlaiseBankss(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2018
muykem:
when they ask people who have sense to line up now, you'll carry your big head and join them

24 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by kolawoleibukun: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2018
Haganah:

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by onadana: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2018
But there is basket for collecting offering.Mumu don tay..mentor freeze is laughing at how gullible he twist your feeble minds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by sexdoll: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2018
I sight the offering basket standing conspicuously well positioned for the main business of the day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Pavore9: 7:07am On Feb 25, 2018
It takes deep passion to be available to be of service in such settings and there is a deep sense of accomplishment tied to it

2 Likes

Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by Hawlahscho(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Re: See The Church Where A Reverend Father Was Spotted Preaching That Has Gone Viral by magabounce(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2018
Eventually, to establish the house of God, contributions and sacrifices would have to be made.
Its Biblical

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.