Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians Living In Mozambique - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living In Mozambique (62894 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies In Mozambique. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Ugosample(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2019
Rexkingsley:
Abeg how is internet hustle like over there I mean can I receive money from western union as a nigrian over there

depends on the type of "hustle" tho
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Rexkingsley(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
all round internet hustle man just want to know about the internet connection there and how possible it is to receive money through western union over there
Ugosample:

depends on the type of "hustle" tho
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Hillybankz(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2019
skiche45:
I will be visiting Mozambique next month... who’s coming let plan it together
Am tinkin of visiting there too.. Pls how do I secure the visa
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by cutieme(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2019
How is the visa secured from Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Can 200k process someone from Nigeria both visa and flight ticket to Mozambique
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Hillybankz(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
Can 200k process someone from Nigeria both visa and flight ticket to Mozambique
200k alone is nt even complete fr flight alone.. Atleast 500k
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Sportwin(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Hillybankz:

200k alone is nt even complete fr flight alone.. Atleast 500k

go dubai na
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by sosmoney: 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Please I need help. Do I need transit visa for SA While flying their airways from Nigeria to Maputo?
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Damimubo: 7:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Am also going on holiday to Maputo, I think if we are changing plane we will need it.am not too sure, someone shud plz enlighten us. Plz help me with all the requirements/ doc u used. Thank u

Please I need help. Do I need transit visa for SA While flying their airways from Nigeria to Maputo?[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by sosmoney: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2019
Damimubo:
Am also going on holiday to Maputo, I dont think so since we are not entering just some hours layout. Plz help me with all the requirements u used. Thank u

Please I need help. Do I need transit visa for SA While flying their airways from Nigeria to Maputo?

Valid passport
Yellow card
Return flight ticket
Proof of accommodation. Hotel or Airbnb
Proof of financial status. $1000 BTA
Visa is on arrival for $60 but you can tender $100 if you want to extent your stay.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Damimubo: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Thank u,

Valid passport
Yellow card
Return flight ticket
Proof of accommodation. Hotel or Airbnb
Proof of financial status. $1000 BTA
Visa is on arrival for $60 but you can tender $100 if you want to extent your stay.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Sircreeden(m): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2020
I have been reading no one has give steps and details on how to get Mozambique visa,
However from my understanding you need someone who is a citizen to send you invitation letter followed by an order from their home affairs instructing you to come
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
Rexkingsley:
all round internet hustle man just want to know about the internet connection there and how possible it is to receive money through western union over there
yes you can but be careful with your hustle
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Sircreeden:
I have been reading no one has give steps and details on how to get Mozambique visa,
However from my understanding you need someone who is a citizen to send you invitation letter followed by an order from their home affairs instructing you to come
yes you need someone who's a citizen to send you invitation and he'll be at the airport to pick you up when you arrive, meanwhile you'll 100$ at at the point of enter (poe) for your visa to be stamped

Documents needed

Valid passport
Flight booking, return flight inclusive
If they ask for hotel booking, tell them you got someone waiting to pick you up at the arrival gate

I got my Mozambique visa from their embassy in Portugal through a citizen who sent me an invitation letter

But when I wanted to renew it the same person drove me to their border with Swaziland, I was stamp with exit stamp then another stamp showing entry again then a new visa, 100$ was paid no stress

If you wanna to renew the other way (legal) it'll cost you almost 250$ because the immigration officer will want to extort you, especially if they see a Nigerian passport, they don't mind denying you then arrest you for overstaying even if it's one day you overstayed
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2020
I still have contact of the person who did all these for me, so if you want you can quote me via nairaland so other who needs help too can get help,

Invitation letter will cost 100$ not my fee but the person sending the invite, I paid the same thing back then.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Sircreeden(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
Iammercy2018:
I still have contact of the person who did all these for me, so if you want you can quote me via nairaland so other who needs help too can get help,

Invitation letter will cost 100$ not my fee but the person sending the invite, I paid the same thing back then.

Please drop your whatsapp number I intend going there by February cheers

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Sircreeden:

Please drop your whatsapp number I intend going there by February cheers
my WhatsApp link is on my signature
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Papanwamaikpe: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2020
Please no one should contact me again concerning helping out with invitation letter

Imagine what this one is saying, you want to get invitation but you dont want to release your passport database and previous Moz visa and you claimed to have traveled to Moz before and you don't want me to ask what you're going to do there? Nigerians ehn.

Please I am no more available for enquiry

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Rexkingsley(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Are you in Mozambique ?
Iammercy2018:
yes you can but be careful with your hustle
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Rexkingsley:
Are you in Mozambique ?
I left already
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Bobby4345: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
Iammercy2018:
I got to find out that with any business you choose to do here once it's legit you'll succeed most especially in the field of restaurant or women apparels, with about 60$ in total you'll get their Visa on arrival or at the embassy in Nigeria, and for the flight you can check online yourself

Points of order.
-Mozambique do not have an embassy in Nigeria.l
- Without an invitation letter you will be repatriated.
- You can't just go into another country and open a restaurant. In Mozambique you need a DIRE to conduct business.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Sircreeden(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
It's so funny When people rush to post half chat details making someone look bad, However you claim you have the Mozambique guy's contact who helped you in the past with invitation etc, but you refuse to give me the contact and choose to act Third party..

So if after few chat I do not feel comfortable continuing the process must you run here to post...

I have been to Mozambique before I Know how the invitation issue works.

Invitation from a citizen does not guarantee a visa.. The department of home affairs will send you an email order Informing you the date to come into Mozambique....

Let's drop our full chat here�

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Sircreeden(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
I'm doing all this to clear the air

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bobby4345:

Points of order.
-Mozambique do not have an embassy in Nigeria.l
- Without an invitation letter you will be repatriated.
- You can't just go into another country and open a restaurant. In Mozambique you need a DIRE to conduct business.
Cheers.

Exactly, yeah, you can't go there without invitation and also without DIRE you can't do any business at all, unless you want to go illegal
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by KingCurtis21: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
edoman2016:

Joke of the century.

Mr economist. Nigeria is now the world poverty country.. you just dull like those economics lecturers for uniben grin
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by KingCurtis21: 12:19am On Jan 31, 2020
Iammercy2018:
You don't wanna joke with me grin
Keep enjoying the photo update

Next update will be on my lunch time

See your small ass tongue cool
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Iammercy2018: 1:46am On Jan 31, 2020
Sircreeden:
It's so funny When people rush to post half chat details making someone look bad, However you claim you have the Mozambique guy's contact who helped you in the past with invitation etc, but you refuse to give me the contact and choose to act Third party..

So if after few chat I do not feel comfortable continuing the process must you run here to post...

I have been to Mozambique before I Know how the invitation issue works.

Invitation from a citizen does not guarantee a visa.. The department of home affairs will send you an email order Informing you the date to come into Mozambique....

Let's drop our full chat here�
first I came here to post, so as to make people know I am not interested in helping out with invitation anymore, and the post I made didn't show ur NL name nor number, so how come am making you look bad?

Secondly, the questions I asked are the basic questions needed to get your invitation letter from
1, passport database
2, previous Moz visa
3, what are you going there to do

Are these questions too confidential for you to answer? If yes, then I can't help you

So my post wasn't to defame anyone as the chat i posted didn't come with anyone's nairaland (name) moniker

Below is the chat I had with the contact in Moz, as we were chatting I was chatting with the guy also and almost at the concluding part.

Point of correction, no one from any ministry needs to send you any authorization before you leave your country, once you have your invitation, yellow card, itinerary confirmed return date, with your Visa fee and your link in moz is strong, you're good to go, no authorization from any ministry is needed.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Bobby4345: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Iammercy2018:
Below are the pictures I was able to take during my lunch time.

This hotel is really affordable and the meals are very good and cheap.

I'd recommend anyone coming to Maputo to try them out

By the way, I will be back to Nigeria anytime next week grin

Looks like Southern Sun hotel, Maputo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
I don’t mind if I get invitation of moz, I got really like and don’t mind paying sha.
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Sportwin:
will 50k get me to mozambique ?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Living In Mozambique by demmy79: 11:45am On May 08, 2020
I need a visa to attend a seminar in October ...pls can anyone tell me how to get the visa pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

India: Python Causes Traffic Jam On Express Highway (Photos, Video) / Calabar Residents Block Gutters With Refuse (Photos) / "See What Somebody Did To Me" - Nigerian Man Who Travelled To Europe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.