Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

#bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize (22942 Views)

Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by ajibolajiblo: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2018
BBNaija housemate Nina, vowed before coming to the reality show not to fall in love with anyone.

In a late night discussion with her in-house boyfriend Miracle, Nina admitted she had now lost focus on the N45 million grand prize which was her main aim of coming into to the show.

#BBNaija: Nina says love has made her lose focus on the 45M grand prize

Nina said;

“This is why it’s not good to predict. Before coming here, I vowed never to fall in love but to focus on how to grab the money, but now see me.

“I have fallen in love that everyone is aware it. Yes, I once said no love. No love! But all that is gone. I have fallen in love.”

Recall that, Nina earlier revealed to everyone she has a boyfriend outside the house and still loves him. She says she knows he’ll be hurt by all she does with Miracle, but as soon as she leaves the house, she plans on apologizing for all she did.

Nina and Miracle were once strategic partners before Big Brother reshuffled the housemate.

Both housemates have also been caught on more than one occasion having sex in the show.

https://www..com/bbnaija-nina-says-love-made-lose-focus-45m-grand-prize/

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by OfficialAwol(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2018
When a woman sees a big d*ck, her every faculty of reasoning ceases to function.

Imagine losing focus on a whooping 45m because of d*ck.

Women are pieces of thrash. An elderly man reminded me of it yesterday.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by cybriz82(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:
When a woman sees a big d*ck, her every faculty of reasoning ceases to function.

Wallaiii,,,

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Sanchase: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
You lost focus on 45m ?
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by veekid(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Another word for dumb? After she has been miracled

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by sirusX(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
She has plans for apologizing....abeg who does that and who would accept that?? angry

It’s not that it was done in secret ....on international tv and yet you expect your boyfriend at home not to be mocked wherever he is

It’s best if she had shown the miracle guy how reserved she was and show the world that her man has got someone who places him above others

But hey, who am I to say it’s not a game that people play just to gain attention like TTT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by IchimokuPilot: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Slay queen perfecting her trade.... undecided
Ninastic puzy... grin
Great place for advert.... Keep rolling.... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by passyhansome(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bad for her, Firstly that's not love but Lust, when she gets to the outside world then we will know if it's love or lust, meanwhile this shows she has no focus, most of us her like her we take our eyes off the most thing and focus on something less important

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by tkonmoney: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Love or Lust

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:

U missed the most important part.

"Igbo D***"

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by AuntyAmope(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
I pity someone up there
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by kingzjay(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Does she even know the meaning of love?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by yesloaded: 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by zanebaddo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na my fellow man de make this girl craze like this chai.... Will a girl ever go crazy over me in this life chai

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Something wrong with her eyes?
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Narldon: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018

Her Village People are using her Sense as Floor Mat

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by DavSagacity(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmmmmmm....Overrated and senseless reality show. Abeg na when Guider Ultimate Search go start...??
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by qtrim: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sanchase:
You lost focus on 45m ?

Toxic Effect of penis

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na all of dem sabi ooo
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Misscaring(f): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Not all women loose focus on what they want. Don't generalize please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by minasota(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Arsenal vs Chelsea .........Who will win
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's not abt losing focus, it's about what you would have done if you were left alone with a man in a house, regardless of the show.

Your boyfriend should be glad cos if he was the traveling type, you would be fuckin his dog!

A hoe is always a hoe

16 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by masada: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
when the d hits u real good
all women loose thier sense of reasoning

grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
so this miracle fella has an cheesy cheesy erm destiny altering diick that diverts women from their targets and goals

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Highbhee(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Someone just saved Man U Ass

Who him be?
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Kotodoctor: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
The way guys go de laugh him guy ehhnn? I just de imagine?

But women sha..everybody know say una de do like us but una go de lie.

See this one weh be like say him boyfriend go de watch..she de still de perform. What of my girl weh de service?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Emily22(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
I just pity d boyfriend sha....cuz if na my friend....i go don mock am tire...

Imagine her kid in future type "Nina and miracle sex video download " on google......

And google search page one full with d download link....

God,please give me a wife i can call my life partner.....not OLOSHO ......

Imagine she z saying she ll apologise to d bf....Jesu

Shey SHAME doesn't exist anymore ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by disquared31(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
NO B ONLY LOVE :-XNO B ONLY LOVE
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Chikaa444: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Sure her apologies would be accepted only if she gifts 30M out if the 45M to her owerri Boi fwend that is if she wins it....
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Jac007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's such a shame...you didn't fall in love, you fell on d*ck!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by philcz(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
oyb:
so this miracle fella has an cheesy cheesy erm destiny altering diick that diverts women from their targets and goals
grin grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
masada:
when the d hits u real good
all women loose thier sense of reasoning

grin

Ma nigga u know...

let the haters hate, dat is all they are good for.

Love between her and Miracle is real and natural.

Pure Chemistry!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Please... My Dstv Decoder Is Not Scanning / Before The Next Big Brother Naija / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.