Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

#bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize (22962 Views)

Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Does this same rule apply to men?

The mistake was her going to BBNaija in the first place.

She went on a show where she will be sleeping on the same bed with another man for 3 to 4 months.

The story might be different if the circumstances where different.

Secondly, she could not possibly break up with her boyfriend from South Africa in bb house.

This is y many are finding it difficult to Judge her.

Besides, Miracle na fine guy now. In fact, beautiful man.
Being A Fine Man Doesn't Mean She Shouldn't Control Herself.... If Her Husband Brother Should Stay In Same House Only She And Him For 3months She Will Do The Same. What Of Other Girls There That Haven't Even Kiss? Are They Not Humans? Abegi She Has No Self Control

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Good. But Miracle Is There To Play With Her, After Bbn Forget It!

That is very uncertain becos I think their sexcapades will climax after BBN.

As for marriage, I am not sure becos men dont particularly like marrying women they sleep with easily.

Men like a challenge. This is y many people think Miracle will move on after the show.

I hope he doesnt. It will be a wicked thing to do. She sacrifice all and 4 wat?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by bizhop01: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Public toilet
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Being A Fine Man Doesn't Mean She Shouldn't Control Herself.... If Her Husband Brother Should Stay In Same House Only She And Him For 3months She Will Do The Same. What Of Other Girls There That Haven't Even Kiss? Are They Not Humans? Abegi She Has No Self Control

U raise a very interesting point here.

hmmm!

But she said her relationship outside was not serious but an open one.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

That is very uncertain becos I think their sexcapades will climax after BBN.

As for marriage, I am not sure becos men dont particulary like marrying women they sleep with easily.

Men like a challenge. This is y many people think Miracle will move on after the show.

I hope he doesnt. It will be a wicked thing to do. She sacrifice all and 4 wat?
I Thought People Said Men Love To Marry Love Peddlers Lol. Forget The Guy, If It Was You Will You Settle Down With Her After The Show? Or If He Was Your Brother Will You Advice Him To? Talk Your Mind
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
I Thought People Said Men Love To Marry Love Peddlers Lol. Forget The Guy, If It Was You Will You Settle Down With Her After The Show? Or If He Was Your Brother Will You Advice Him To? Talk Your Mind

Y him enter now?

He enter voluntarily in the first place. In all this she is a woman and she has more to lose.

It depends on Love. I will not stop my brother Oooo

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

U raise a very interesting point here.

hmmm!

But she said her relationship outside was not serious but an open one.
We Have Seen People Who Wear Their Wedding Ring, They Tell You They Are Married And Still Cheat. What Do You Call That? The Babe Has No Guilty Conscience, Let Her Put Herself In Her Guy's Shoes. These Are The Kinda Ladies Who Will Hurt You, Cry And Still Cheat On You The Next Day. That's Who She Is...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
We Have Seen People Who Wear Their Wedding Ring, They Tell You They Are Married And Still Cheat. What Do You Call That? The Babe Has No Guilty Conscience, Let Her Put Herself In Her Guy's Shoes. These Are The Kinda Ladies Who Will Hurt You, Cry And Still Cheat On You The Next Day. That's Who She Is...

Dat is y the man is suppose to use his sense after this show to show her the door.

She doesn't love him. Then again, if Miracle left the house, I no go fit trust her with the other male house mate, i swear. lol

Na 50/50
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Y him enter now?

He enter voluntarily in the first place. In all this she is a woman and she has more to lose.

It depends on Love. I will not stop my brother Oooo
Let's Say The Truth, She Is Dumb. She Doesn't Think Before She Opens Her Legs. A Man Can Sex You Without Love, When Miracle Is Hot He Knows She Will Not Reject Him. That's Why He Is Using Her To Satisfy Himself. Like Is Different From Love

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Let's Say The Truth, She Is Dumb. She Doesn't Think Before She Opens Her Legs. A Man Can Sex You Without Love, When Miracle Is Hot He Knows She Will Not Reject Him. That's Why He Is Using Her To Satisfy Himself. Like Is Different From Love

A woman can do same too. Although, in normal circumstances, she needs to have developed feeling towards you for that to happen.

Miracle is a man and older than her, he cannot just do all that on national TV and walk away.

It is not acceptable standard.

She is Miracle wife, who is he leaving her for?
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

Dat is y the man is suppose to use his sense after this show to show her the door.

She doesn't love him. Then again, if Miracle left the house, I no go fit trust her with the other male house mate, i swear. lol

Na 50/50
She Loves Sex And Can Have It With Any Man. Good Night
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
letusbepieces:

A woman can do same too. Although, in normal circumstances, she needs to have developed feeling towards you for that to happen.

Miracle is a man and older than her, he cannot just do all that on national TV and walk away.

It is not acceptable standard.

She is Miracle wife, who is he leaving her for?
This Is Not The First Set Of Bbn Bisola, Tboss, Even In Bba. People Who Had Sex In The House Are They Together Today? No!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by letusbepieces: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
This Is Not The First Set Of Bbn Bisola, Tboss, Even In Bba. People Who Had Sex In The House Are They Together Today? No!

Let us catch up on this discussion in 12 weeks time again.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by cybriz82(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
balmofgilead:

Your mum is a woman remember!

see oga Abonikiofgileah I take God name beg you just respect,if u don't waz to say plz don't qoute me.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Mandrake007(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
You know why I like nina? Call her naive or whatever but she typifies every regular woman out there when they get of their high horses and drop their ego,pride,pretense,idiocy,fakery and all the bullshit and embrace their real selves as 'dick' loving creatures that they are.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by OfficialAwol(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2018
letusbepieces:

U missed the most important part.

"Igbo D***"

Lol...

Seems Igbos are just good in all sphere

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by OfficialAwol(m): 12:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Misscaring:

Not all women loose focus on what they want. Don't generalize please.

Well, I know it's fallacious to generalize, but I think women's stupidity defies fallacy
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 26, 2018
zanebaddo:
Na my fellow man de make this girl craze like this chai.... Will a girl ever go crazy over me in this life chai

YES.
AND ITS VERY SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by freshdude99(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2018
letusbepieces:

U missed the most important part.

"Igbo D***"
Both of them na igbo people na
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by freshdude99(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2018
BaeMercy:
I really feel for that young lady. But the truth is she's not pretending, what we are seeing is just who she is. She fell in love with miracle, love can do so many crazy things... I wish her the very best even though moral wise its not the expected standard. She just can't help it!
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2018
freshdude99:

I really feel for that young lady. But the truth is she's not pretending, what we are seeing is just who she is. She fell in love with miracle, love can do so many crazy things... I wish her the very best even though moral wise its not the expected standard. She just can't help it!
She Is Not Matured. He Will Leave Her After The Show
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by freshdude99(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
BaeMercy:
She Is Not Matured. He Will Leave Her After The Show
Even if he leaves her, no problem. There are people I know that just wants to enjoy the best of every moment they find themselves in, whatever happens later, they just take it that way. People like that hardly dies of High blood pressure. Life na jeje o. The likes of cee ce that applies all the brain in this world, is she faring any better...?
I really doubt miracle will take her immaturity for granted after the show ends
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by BaeMercy(f): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
freshdude99:

Even if he leaves her, no problem. There are people I know that just wants to enjoy the best of every moment they find themselves in, whatever happens later, they just take it that way. People like that hardly dies of High blood pressure. Life na jeje o. The likes of cee ce that applies all the brain in this world, is she faring any better...?
I really doubt miracle will take her immaturity for granted after the show ends
The likes of cee c will be respected by any responsible man. Only F***k Boys will hate her for not being cheap

You Think Miracle Will Take Her To The Altar After The Show? A Woman Who Is Easy To Be Deceived? Let's Wait And See
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by Nellybank(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Fatality
OfficialAwol:
When a woman sees a big d*ck, her every faculty of reasoning ceases to function.

Imagine losing focus on a whooping 45m because of d*ck.

Women are pieces of thrash. An elderly man reminded me of it yesterday.
Re: #bbnaija: Nina Says Love Has Made Her Lose Focus On The 45M Grand Prize by zanebaddo(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2018
letusbepieces:

U are a model black man, u have not spoken out of jealousy and envy like the Afonja.

God will give u the confidence to make a woman crazy over u, in Jesus name.

Oya recieve it
funny lol i recieve the owo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The X Factor 2010 (who's Watching) / BBNaija: Innoson To Sponsor The 2019 Edition Of Big Brother Naija / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.