Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

My Life Is At Risk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Life Is At Risk (633 Views)

Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Is At Risk by Herdeybayo1(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2018
i'm 29yrs old, i think my life is at risk,as a wowan of 33yrs fell in love with me,i'm convinced because she call me different sweat names
please what can I do??
Re: My Life Is At Risk by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2018
Herdeybayo1:
i'm 29yrs old, i think my life is at risk,as a wowan of 33yrs fall in love with me,i'm convinced because she call me different sweat names like;dear,boo,soul-mate&so on....in our last phone conversation.just like teaching primary 2 puple's salmonteaneous equation as i been told her it would work,but she refuse to call my phone every single day and night.please your advised in needed here because i'have try my possible best i dn't know what to do.

Take your time and re compose EVERYTHING you have written up there.
It is after then we can know how to help you.

You said a 33 years old lady fell in love with you as a 29 years old man (and there is nothing wrong with that ),
then later you are the one telling her it will work and she refuse calling you everyday.

Hope you see the confusion?!

3 Likes

Re: My Life Is At Risk by delugajackson: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2018
Its all in your head, bro.
Re: My Life Is At Risk by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2018
delugajackson:
Its all in your head, bro.
What exactly is in his head?
Re: My Life Is At Risk by delugajackson: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2018
modelmike7:

What exactly is in his head?
Whatever he's trying to relate. I wasted the past 2minutes of my life trying to figure out what the guy was trying to say.
Re: My Life Is At Risk by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2018
delugajackson:

Whatever he's trying to relate. I wasted the past 2minutes of my life trying to figure out what the guy was trying to say.
Lol.�, and 2 mins is a whole lot of time to waste.
Floyd Mayweather makes over 20 Million Naira in 2 mins!
#FACT.

All the best to our guy sha!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Is At Risk by Hector09(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2018
As if u are nt enjoying it
Re: My Life Is At Risk by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
He said "salmonteaneous" cheesy cheesy

Salmon kor, Mackerel ni
Re: My Life Is At Risk by MhizAJ(f): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
I wish i understood everything you wrote up there

But if it's about her age...There's nothing there...it's just a number....keep loving her
Re: My Life Is At Risk by GoldenJAT(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
I just realized the full meaning of CONFUSION.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

30 Signs A Guy Is Not Longer Interested In You Are? / Whodunit! Linda Ikeji Is 5 Months Pregnant / Liverpool Goalie Loses Girlfriend After UCL Final Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.