Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk (86373 Views)

Powdered Milk, Pop Corn, Oats for sale: 08023061850 / Hilarious Photos Of Cakes That Probably Taste Better Than They Look / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Holywizard: 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
The difference is the taste and the taste is the difference.
I love breasts
Trustme2:

Why you jump up na. You for just use the milk as dinner before you sleep na. If I be u eh I GI just pretend say nothing dey happen till I suck the breast dry
grin
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by ChangeU(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
delugajackson:
Nothing beats bréast milk, though. Ever wondered why babies scratch their heads while sucking from their mothers? Bréast milk over powdered milk anyday.
Oga, can u use breast milk to drink Akamu? Just asking...

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by lereinter(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
dairyguru:
Expect a tutorial on yoghurt production very soon cool

expectant
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
deepwater:
grin

Advantage of breast milk over all these is because breast milk comes in a more attractive container undecided

please what does the container look like,,description will be fine ... incase i go shopping
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by livebynite: 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Anijay1212:

You again with garri angry

Uncle garri is life, garri saves homes , garri fed the multitude in the valley ..

Respect of garri is the begin of wisdom angry
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by brownpollo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
I rep team #peakmilk#
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by naturefellow(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
dairyguru:
Expect a tutorial on yoghurt production very soon cool
well done. Great post! Fed up of seeing dross content on NL.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by enambobo(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmm...very helpful post. Thanks for the Education.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by hotdealz(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
So why is peak milk holland(Full cream) more expensive than peak milk Nigeria(Full cream)?

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Originalsly: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good to know.... but my question is...why do we drink milk in the first place? Grown adults drinking milk...why? Even for animals...milk is for the very young whose systems cannot digest foods. But here we are.... fully grown and matured adults.... drinking milk..... not milk from other humans...but milk from a totally different species. Soo many of us don't even want to breast feed our own babies.... prefer formulated milk. Then we wonder why we develop prostate problems. Want milk to whiten your tea?...better off using coconut milk.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by omoiyalayi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
deepwater:
grin

Advantage of breast milk over all these is because breast milk comes in a more attractive container undecided
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by omoiyalayi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
deepwater:
grin

Not all breast milk comes in an attractive container

Don't let me post some pictures here o
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by omoiyalayi(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
I only drink two types of milk.

1) Peak milk (liquid)

2) Breast milk (in an attractive container)

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by chiogoezubem(f): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hmm... Following.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by samuelchimmy(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Abeg miuk Na miuk, every miuk nor be miuk?

3 Likes

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by olmoRoc: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Can't find that same quality here. I've not bought powdered milk in over a year because we can mostly get "Non-dairy Creamer." And that isn't healthy. Thanks for the post. Just added that to the list of things to get when I visit.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by ifrosh: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
deepwater:
grin

You get am,please i will love to taste yours.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Chigorkizz(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Anijay1212(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
livebynite:

Uncle garri is life, garri saves homes , garri fed the multitude in the valley ..

Respect of garri is the begin of wisdom angry
cheesy
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by adahkennedy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Some are made from corn flour and milk flavour...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Caseless: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
modelmike7:
Informative and educative thread.

I love milk........in the right proportion!
#TeamMilk
Mike! Na today I know the difference. grin grin

I just de drink everything I see.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Caseless:
Mike! Na today I know the difference. grin grin

I just de drink everything I see.
Lol.�, Caseless my guy.
Na so I been dey drink am too o my broda!
How u dey bro?!
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
delugajackson:

You know the drill, bro. I recommend the ones with airbag-sized proportions.
cheesycheesy
How can a grown man be sucking breast milk

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by JesslordKay(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Loya milk is my brand on full cream milk.
Cow bell and miski isn't bad on the other side.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Celdanstar: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Milk is good for your health drink it everyday.
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Jeffy1206(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Holywizard:
I could remember years back I met a young girl ( I never knew she was breastfeeding a baby).
As things were going down, I started attacking the breasts by licking, biting, pressing and sucking it. Next thing I saw was full watery milk inside my mouth.
I shouted!!!
If u see as I take jump comot from bed eeeeh.
It was then she told me that she had a baby but a single mom.
As from that day, I dey ask even younger girls whether they are married.

N/B Breast milk is the best grin
you drink na Hiv you don contact so if she's not safe shocked shocked
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Caseless: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:

Lol.�, Caseless my guy.
Na so I been dey drink am too o my broda!
How u dey bro?!
grin grin

Bros, I dey. How's family?
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Caseless: 12:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Holywizard:
I could remember years back I met a young girl ( I never knew she was breastfeeding a baby).
As things were going down, I started attacking the breasts by licking, biting, pressing and sucking it. Next thing I saw was full watery milk inside my mouth.
I shouted!!!
If u see as I take jump comot from bed eeeeh.
It was then she told me that she had a baby but a single mom.
As from that day, I dey ask even younger girls whether they are married.

N/B Breast milk is the best grin
grin grin
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by KingRabota: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
This was the educative stuff that used to make NairaLand, a place to keep coming back to.
@ the Op great work.
You try wella
Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by Assassin101: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
show me your container
deepwater:
grin

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by ikorodureporta: 1:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Which animal produce the milk used? Is it only cow? Wht about camel?

Bsides, i think over 70% of milk here are not natural...they are manufactured

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk by dairyguru: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
Keep taking a mixture of starch , flavour and vegetable oil fats and think you are drinking powered milk ...Do you know how many Vats of milk need to be dried before you get just a drum of powered milk? And dou think you would be able to afford true milk powder ?Yet you think all these nonsense flavoured powders you buy in masses supermarkets is milk grin grin...Omo wake up

Very true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? / How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.