Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now (992 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Fela Durotoye Is A.n.n Presidential Candidate Not Olawepo Gbenga Hashim / Why Fela Fought MKO Abiola Over ITT (international Thief-thief) — Segun Aka Baso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by deb(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2018
fela Durotoye
Good brand. Articulate. Youthful. Sound Mind. Educated.
Unpopular Platform. No godfather. Short Preparation Time. Limited Spending Power. Less Popular Across Federation. No Political Experience.

Regular Naija Politician.
Corrupt. Looter. Self-centered. Arrogant. Wrestlers and Boxers. Miscreants. Ballot Snatchers. Ritualists. Rapists. Destroyers. Comedians. Snakes. Monkeys. Rats. Jailbirds. Nepotic. Despotic. Ignorant.

Average Nigerian Voter.
Beaten. Defeated. Tired. Raped. Abused. Tortured. Threatened. Wrinkled Hopes. Miseducated Politically. Hungry. Want Money in exchange for Votes. Religiously Biased. Ethnically Biased.

Even though I know his chances have limitations, I'll be standing with Fela, he represents the present not the past, the upright not the immoral.

Never again will a retiree or pensioner earn my vote. Never again!

I stand tall with Fela win or lose.
But how could we win if we don't try?

I stand with Fela, even if all he'll get his my lone vote, a step in the right direction and motive of event is my guide.

But how could we win if we don't try?

Culled from Olùyọmí Muyy Olúmuýìwá facebook wall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2018
All the very best......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by dlondonbadboy: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2018
What's his take on the Economy, what's his take on Buharis performance?

Until we hear him talk about these issues, a vote for this fela durote is a vote for momodu Buahry...

2 Likes

Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by Skepticus: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2018
Share 500 naira or a bag of rice to voters now and all what the OP posted would turn to gibberish
Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by FarahAideed: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Fela is unknowingly in the race to help Buhari ? A vote for Fela is equivalent to a vote for Buhari ...we cannot afford to split votes when it comes to removing Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by ifex370(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
FarahAideed:
Fela is unknowingly in the race to help Buhari ? A vote for Fela is equivalent to a vote for Buhari ...we cannot afford to split votes when it comes to removing Buhari

Don't mind that fela.. Although he's my Church person.. I don't really like the guy...

He was one of the people the instigated the rise to buharis coming.. And after seeing how things turned south for him.. He quickly turned his back...

Which means he's not stable

3 Likes

Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by AirFireEarthH20: 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
ifex370:

Don't mind that fela.. Although he's my Church person.. I don't really like the guy...

He was one of the people the instigated the rise to buharis coming.. And after seeing how things turned south for him.. He quickly turned his back...

Which means he's not stable

That Fela Durotoye guy deceived many Nigerians on social media to vote for Buhari but now that Nigerians are suffering due to the unprecedented incompetence of this regime, he has kept quiet and exonerated himself from the suffering in the land.

I'm short of words to describe that unstable guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by baby124: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Goodluck to him. Let him work on his message and he will win. Right now, anyone but PDP and APC can win the election. APC party of killer herdsmen. PDP party of the big criminals
Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by ifex370(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

That Fela Durotoye guy deceived many Nigerians on social media to vote for Buhari but now that Nigerians are suffering due to the unprecedented incompetence of this regime, he has kept quiet and exonerated himself from the suffering in the land.

I'm short of words to describe that unstable guy

He has left the msg of Christ God called him to preach and entered politics... All because he wants to be heard or amass wealth for himself...

All these people.. They are just the same
Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
I remember that guy. He was one of bubu trumpters on social media.

Rather I will write my name in the ballot rather than vote for this guy or bubu
Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by deb(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
The responses to this thread has justified the post on whom an Average Nigerian voter is.

We have a long wayyyyy to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by pauljumbo: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
I remember that guy. He was one of bubu trumpters on social media.

Rather I will write my name in the ballot rather than vote for this guy or bubu

Please Give screenshot or links where fela campaign for buhari
Re: Why Fela Durotoye Is The Candidate Nigeria Needs Now by chuksjuve(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Abiola despite his enormous wealth and fame spent years building bridges across the length and breath of Nigeria before he could pull that 1993 stunt..

One man who feel he can motivate albeit to a tiny audience in Lagos just wake up one day and say he wants to go for presidency..

What are we taking about here!!!

What party does he belong to ?

What structure does he have?

How far has his campaign team gone?

It's not by oratory or fine face..

It's About work!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Imo State Governor 2019 - Barr. Godswill Anuchauka / Top 10 Longest Bridges In Africa / Caption this picture of saraki and buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.