Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics (32324 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by queensera(f): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Dj Cuppy Strike A Pose with African richest man "Aliko Dangote" and her billionaire daddy "Femi Otedola" as they both attended wedding in india.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/dj-cuppy-poses-with-dangote-and-her.html

1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Skepticus: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Life of the wealthy and famous.

They give no flying fuc.k about anyone.

Watch the thread soon littered with comments of poor nairalanders fighting over those who don't notice their existence.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Kobicove(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
We don't care undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by itspzpics(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rich and d rich

comedy of d day :: Mr idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IqtMrMuVWg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
I rather not marry in this life than marry a poor man. I wish i can be dangote's baby mama cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by DivinelyBlessed: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
Omoooh..... I dey find the kind money wey dangote and otedola get

Make i just do mistake see like $1 Million for somewhere .... Anywhere

10 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
MONEY TALKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Diickrider:
I rather not marry in this life than marry a poor man. I wish i can be dangote's baby mama cry
dangote don't do baby mama with dirty hoes like u

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by autotrader014(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
They should enjoy. Na God

Check my signature for clean cars..

Call or whatsapp

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by gnykelly(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
business partners
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Useless ashawo jumping from dick to dick
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
I rather die as a rich man I go to hell than to die a poor man and go to ******.

Lol I swear I hate poverty.

Infact God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by oyetunder(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Now that we have the family and friends albums. Next Case!

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bad capitalist trying to enjoy his vacation in India

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by kingzjay(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Billionaire's pose indeed!

Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by cooljo85: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
DJ Cuppy, abeg come pose with me too, me self foh for u...omo baba olowo to gbaski
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by theSpark(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dangote and simplicity

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by ufuosman(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Don't worry your own will still come
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Pengician(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Enjoy Life.
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by BaeMercy(f): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Diickrider:
If Life Is That Easy Why Is Your Father A Poor Man? Go And Get A Job, And Be Independent Like Your Mates Out There. And Stop Being A Dick Rider... If Care Is Not Taken You Will Die Of Active Service. Dick Go Choke You!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Pavore9: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Diickrider:

Don't limit yourself, give yourself the capacity to be accomplished in life as you don't need to be a baby mama....you can do more than that.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by wiloy2k8(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Diickrider:

you only know how to ride dicks ...
oya come and ride mine

7 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by gidob(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Useless ashawo jumping from dick to dick
From Dangote to her dad abi?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rich guys
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by FRESHG(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Diickrider:
OMO ODE

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by juwonloo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
sad

Mr otedola can I be taking good care of your clothes

ama Good drycleaner,

Holla me
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
BaeMercy:
Is Life Is That Easy Why Is Your Father A Poor Man? Go And Get A Job, And Be Independent Like Your Mates Out There. And Stop Being A Dick Rider... If Care Is Not Taken You Will Die Of Active Service. Dick Go Choke You!

Don't mind the idiot. Nobody will want to marry her after seeing what her vagina looks like. We know their type. Only good for sexxx and nothing more

6 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by tetralogyfallot(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ehhb
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by omoadeleye(m): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
make me too dey travel abroad like say i wan go Lagos to attend functions or any ceremony...
Re: Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics by Innobee99(m): 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Omoooh..... I dey find the kind money wey dangote and otedola get

Make i just do mistake see like $1 Million for somewhere .... Anywhere

They worked for it, they never found it in the dustbin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God / Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away / Falz And 9ice Have Dinner Together (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.