Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (49501 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze Deserves An Award / Why Daddy Freeze Blocks People On Instagram. Examining Reasons / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by alBHAGDADI: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Below is the reaction of Daddy Freeze to the death of a Pastor who died in a Church eight months after he survived an attack by Badoo cult group in Ikorodu.

Reacting to the news, Freeze wrote on his Instagram page:

How can someone die inside a church? During the time of Jesus no one died while he was preaching because he had the power of resurrection. This is the same thing that happened during the time of the disciples.
-
A young lad fell off the balcony of the third floor of where Paul was preaching, Paul resurrected him and he went home alive.
-
How come we don't see exploits like these in today's church? Well because what most worship is money not God! ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfnIXuTHZqX/

One thing I've noticed is that Freeze loves to use any slight opportunity to attack Christianity itself, while his gullible and deceived followers think it is pastors he's attacking. Attacking Christianity is the same a attacking God.

In his post, he claims the man's death in Church shows that the Church lacks the power of God, cos they would have resurrected him if it did. He even went ahead to mention the case of Paul raising a man who died while he was teaching. What Freeze lacks is the understanding of the will of God concerning situations.

First, anyone can die anywhere even in a Church which is one of the best places to die. We've seen instances where tonnes of people died during Church service. Examples are Boko Haram bombing of Churches in Nigeria and also ISIS bombing Churches in Egypt at almost every Christian festive period.Can we now say that the Christians in those Churches lack the power of God to stop such attacks? No. They have it but God in some way allowed such to happen. Jesus Christ himself spoke of such things to come. If they do not happen, then the words of Jesus written in the Bible will be said to be false.

John 16:2
They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God.

That was Jesus speaking of the persecutions Christians are facing today as many of them die right inside the Church. This doesn't mean God's power of resurrection doesn't exist in those places. Such deaths only happen for a reason.

If you read the news of the pastor who died in Church, you will most likely see that he died a peaceful death. Reports have it that he was very active in service that day as he prepared the Church before other members arrived and prayed fervently. He died in the house of his God. Shouldn't that be one of the best places to die? That is similar to martyrdom cos those who died as a result of Islamist bombing Churches in Egypt are labelled martyrs. They died in a place they believed in. That doesn't mean those places lack God's power of resurrection. Certain things are just meant to happen.

If people like Freeze were alive at the time of Jesus Christ, they will probably be among those taunting Jesus while he was on the cross, saying ''he saved others yet he cannot save himself''. If Jesus Christ wanted to escape that death, he would have. But he allowed himself to be led to the slaughter cos it was for a purpose.

Notice how Freeze used the case of Paul resurrecting the man that died while he was preaching. If Freeze was alive during the time of Apostle Paul, he would have mocked him for allowing himself to be killed and for not resurrecting even when he resurrected someone else. Freeze didn't put into consideration the likelihood that the pastor could have died cos God wanted him to come and rest with HIM.Perhaps, that's why the man died peacefully in the house of his God. Perhaps, God made him survive Badoo Cult cos He didn't want him to die a brutal death.

For all those who have been deceived by the lies of Freeze, pls retrace your steps cos he sells you half truth mixed with a load of lies. He takes advantage of your lack of analytical skills and Biblical knowledge and uses it to lure you away from God and into a position that sees you attacking God without knowing.

211 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Flexherbal(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
We do not Glory in the death of another man.

But, of a truth, we need to start seeing the power of God in display in our churches, as Christ did in his time.

He said: "Greater works shall we do"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLD3I0SIQc

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by awa(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
This is not fair....

3 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Brendaniel: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Space reserved...
Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Mouthgag: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
PRAIZE DA LAWD

I love the story of the tower of babble- SO LOGICAL

THE EARTH IS FLAT LIKE DISK... That is why Satan took "God" to the highest mountain to show him all the riches of the world and promised to give him only if he could bow for him...

THE MOON IS A LIGHT...

THE SUN ROTATES ROUND THE EARTH...

SEE ALL THE LAWS JESUS CAME TO FULFILL

Don’t have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don’t wear clothes made of more than one fabric. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don’t cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)

If a man cheateth on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man lieth with another man, both must be killed. (Leviticus 20:13)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be “cut off from their people.” (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, witches and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest’s daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God. (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

From the book of Deuteronomy:

Anyone who dreameth or prophesieth anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family, suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of its inhabitants, even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-16)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

Women are not allowed to wear the clothing of men and men are not allowed to wear the clothing of women (Deuteronomy 22:5)

From the New Testament:

Slaves must be submissive and obedient to their masters. (Ephesians 6:5)

Women must be submissive to their husbands. (1 Peter 3:1 and 3:5)

Women should not style or braid their hair or wear any adornments (jewelry) or fancy clothing. (I would also presume that wording to include the wearing of make-up and coloring of hair in that context. - 1 Peter 3:3, 1 Timothy 2:9)

Women should be generally submissive and should be quiet, never teach or hold any authority over men. They should just be silent. (1 Timothy 2:12)

Women must wear head coverings in any place of worship. (1 Corinthians 11:4-7)

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by crispus09(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
idiot

1 Like

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
angry

In as much as everyone has a right to air their views, it still doesn't give reason to castigate anyone doing according to his doctrines/beliefs.

We all see things from different perspectives... People stick to their beliefs because of their Faith, and that's what freeze lacks.

We all have grace but I'm different ways... I hope he also knows that too?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by propanet(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Everything has been predestined to happen, going to Church doesn't change a dime.
"What will be will be irrespective of the precautions taken", says the principle of fatalism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by blackjack21(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Simplestone(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Daddy freeze is indirectly fighting God all in the name of helping the sheeple...The time and passion He uses to fight pastors He should apply same on our politicians.
Daddy freeze is now sounding like an anti Christ..
MR REACTER.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by engrpheleeks(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
This guy needs Jesus

14 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by nams77: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Courting attention at all cost

4 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by favor700(f): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
I hope he knows how and where he will die. Mtcheeeeeew

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by EarthXmetahuman: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Where is the mockery?

Sheeple doing everything to villify freeze.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Esquire8080(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
So true
Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Him don dey overdo am. It takes a spiritually sound person to speak against false churches.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by 01mcfadden(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Freeze should have respected th dead.
That man left family members.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Freeze is constituting himself into a nuisance. He came out under the guise of anti-tithing and so won some sympathy. Now he is going all out against the church, lol.
The church has seen worse opposition than what he constitutes, and came out stronger. It only saddens me , the so-called Christians who cheer him on.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Adeyemismith(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mumu didirin freeze wen d wrath of God start 4 him body e go t urn 2 didirin hot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by dicksonadams(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Shy
Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by CAPSLOCKED: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018

IT'S NOT RIGHT TO MOCK SOMEBODY'S DEATH.

I REMEMBER HOW BAD I FELT THAT THE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN THE GAY CLUB SHOOTING WERE CRITICIZED AND MOCKED FOR BEING GAYS, HOW BAD IT FEELS WHEN SCHOOL PUPILS ARE ABDUCTED BECAUSE THEY'RE WOMEN, OR HOW PEOPLE WERE KILLED IN BENUE STATE BECAUSE THEY'RE "MERE", POOR, ILLITERATE FARMERS.

ALL LIVES ARE VALUABLE, ALL DEATHS SHOULD MATTER, NO MATTER ONE'S STANCE.

FREEZE I'M A FAN,
BUT YOU GOT IT WRONG ON THIS.

9 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Pavore9: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
That was insensitive of Freeze.

8 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Simeony007(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
This guy's really looking for God's anger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Jamiubond009(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
I accepted my mortality and that of everyone else I know a long time ago.I dealt with it, and now I rarely give it much thought unless circumstances call it to my attention. I have better things to do with my life than obsessing over a time when it's going to be over. Reality is what it is and the reality is no one is immortal, be it pastor, imam, celebrity or beggar.When your time is up, then it's up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by don4real18(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

First, anyone can die anywhere even in a Church which is one of the best places to die.
Why should a church be a good place to die?
I don't support mocking the dead cos death respects no one. It doesn't care if you are young, old, rich, poor etc.
But if Freeze questions the inability of supposed Christains to raise the dead, he isn't wrong... After all, healing the sick and raising the dead is supposed to be seen in a xtain gathering.

9 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by rawpadgin(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
As much as freeze is right in most of his speeches i think he's taking it way too far

2 Likes

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by begwong: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wondered why he dare to mock the Muslim. I guess a fatwa (instant death ) would be declared on him while Christianity doesn't act as such. End time OAP �

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Daddy freeze is an anti-christ,i pity those who support him.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Light Up Gombe Mega Crusade In Pictures: Adeboye, Son, Enenche, Daughter Spotted / I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.