Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (38731 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Having Sex,She Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by femi4: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Brooke60:
This ugly CDQ should just shut up!
I think he is talking through his dick right now.
Seems you don't know the definition of the word "ugly"

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
i dnt get watthis society is turning into, mist we alwayswash our dirty linen outside jusg for cheap popularity or fame....abeg make una end this matter
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by daclint(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Who be this one again??

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by shallysgirl: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:
Take advantage of your stardom grin grin grin grin grin
Ifu is much more popular than you now... Abeg goan sit down one corner joor
Dont even know him or any of his music. Will check utube Sha.

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by shallysgirl: 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
fiyin47:
Na lie, he probably paid for the sex
He probably didn't even do anything with the girl. Some people ehh. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by MrNigeria2018: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:

The stupid girl started it

The hoe started the whole rubbish

Why this victim mentality

If it was the other way round, you stupid fools ll call him “Kiss and Tell” but it’s Ifu or whatever her name is and everything is alright

It’s totally wrong to go on live TV to say that thrash

What do you expect him to say?

If i had a one night stand with a girl and question come up later about how many time i slept with her, what would expect me to say? I ll definitely say i slept with her once which we called “One night stand”.

And you see some fools who called themselves men or boys saying rubbish about this guy in question instead of keeping it real with that “Kiss and Tell hoe”.

4 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Pharaoh001(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
lies from CDQ...... so common among mens

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
adetoroamos:
one night stand bah?
no its two stand
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by shallysgirl: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
femi4:
Seems you don't know the definition of the word "ugly"
the guy ugly die. A bloody liar. So journalist wan do one night stand na this nonetity. We didn't even see the story. Rabbish.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Humblebloke(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
undecided
so what....like it concerns us
you guys fuc ked in private.... solve ur issues same way....

looks like you two need to f-u-c-k one more timeundecided
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by legitnow: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
“Yes, I had sex with her but it was a one-night stand. She came to flirt with me, saying she was a journalist or something like that. We only had sex once. We forgot about everything and lost contact until she had the opportunity to be on TV and tried to take advantage of my stardom to get attention.

Anybody dat believe this mumu have join him as a mumu.

There relationship was strictly business not sexual.

Which explains y she had to make several payments.

One night stand ko...

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
This same girl said she is a virgin,either the guy is lying or Ifu is lying

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by femi4: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
shallysgirl:
the guy ugly die. A bloody liar. So journalist wan do one night stand na this nonetity. We didn't even see the story. Rabbish.
Women and reverse psychology. He's not ugly.....you ll spread your legs for him if given chance
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by daonomzy2389(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cdq I hope u d destroy the kpekus during that one night stand with attitude and gratitude shaaaaaaa...fery like u....
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by GuntersChain(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
the story get k-leg, the babe say cdq dumped her, cdq talk say na they had an affair and it was just a one night fling. sum ting rung.
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by DONADAMS(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
this CDQ na bloody liar...so bj don turn sex abi?cos anty IFU said she's a firgin na

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by cybriz82(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=femi4 post=65363148]Seems you don't know the definition of the word "ugly"[/quot

walaiii
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by femi4: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:
In your dreams, I doubt if Ifu will still be relevant in the next 3yrs
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by haryomikun(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:
You're crazy.... Much more popular than CDQ? You probably took your night drugs this morning

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Take advantage of his stardom kwa... Who told him he is a star? ... See this retired upcoming

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by femi4: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=cybriz82 post=65363512][/quote]When a woman doesn't like you, she can go to any length to damage you
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by RexTramadol1: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yoruba guys be blipin Igbo gals anyhow

Since 1800 AD...... Issa Goaaaaaal
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
femi4:
In your dreams, I doubt if Ifu will still be relevant in the next 3yrs
cheesy cheesy cheesy
His cdq relevant ? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by cybriz82(m): 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

The stupid girl started it

The hoe started the whole rubbish

Why this victim mentality

If it was the other way round, you stupid fools ll call him “Kiss and Tell” but it’s Ifu or whatever her name is and everything is alright

It’s totally wrong to go on live TV to say that thrash

What do you expect him to say?

If i had a one night stand with a girl and question come up later about how many time i slept with her, what would expect me to say? I ll definitely say i slept with her once which we called “One night stand”.

And you see some fools who called themselves men or boys saying rubbish about this guy in question instead of keeping it real with that “Kiss and Tell hoe”.

I taya for der Mata bro, cdq dey him lane jeje na ifu abI na fufu call em out ooo.

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by intruxive(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
chloride6:
This idiot is still talking grin grin grin

They said the girl was 17 then, and you are still talking grin grin
2008 was 10yrs ago, how old do u think cdq was then? Did she tell him she was 17, or do girls go about with their birth certificate?
Did she claim rape? Abeg grab some sense and free the guy undecided
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by femi4: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
His cdq relevant ? grin grin grin grin grin
google cdq
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by hedonistic: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
chloride6:
This idiot is still talking grin grin grin

They said the girl was 17 then, and you are still talking grin grin

Since when did Nigerian guys go about asking for a girl's birth certificate before sleeping with her? If she was supposedly 17, she probably looked 20, so what gives? What's the physical difference between 17 and 18 (the so-called legal age of consent)? So how was CDQ supposed to know? That's not an issue really.
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
haryomikun:

You're crazy.... Much more popular than CDQ? You probably took your night drugs this morning
We'll see who will be relevant in the next 2 to 3 years to come.... He's gradually wading into oblivion grin grin

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by kings11ng(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't understand how Ifu could stand having a one-night stand with a jerk without standards like CDQ.

Because no man with standards will bonk a lady as directionless as Ifu.
you be surprised to know that this females Bleep anything with money or fame
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
femi4:
google cdq
Of what use would that be to me undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Pls ehn I'm tired of talking about him (it's like wasting my energy)

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by chloride6: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
hedonistic:

Since when did Nigerian guys go about asking for a girl's birth certificate before sleeping with her? If she was supposedly 17, she probably looked 20, so what gives? What's the physical difference between 17 and 18 (the so-called legal age of consent)? So how was CDQ supposed to know? That's not an issue really.

The law doesnt care how old she looks man, underage is underage

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Sijo01(f): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ugly thing with his tribal mark sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Front Of The White House In US / 10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.