Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

International Breweries Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / International Breweries Test (3926 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Test / Nigerian Breweries ITF-NECA Technical Skills Development Programme For Nigerians / Aptitude Test Invite By AB Inbev (international Breweries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Breweries Test by bluesaint(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Got this last night.

International Breweries PLC invites you for a written test (for Sales Rep/LAR position) on Tuesday 27/2/18. Time: 11am. Venue:GCM compound, off Atani Rd, Onitsha

please I need help with information about the test format.
Thank you.
Re: International Breweries Test by cletz991(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
bluesaint:
Got this last night.

International Breweries PLC invites you for a written test (for Sales Rep/LAR position) on Tuesday 27/2/18. Time: 11am. Venue:GCM compound, off Atani Rd, Onitsha

Thank you.
how did you apply?
Re: International Breweries Test by owonbe: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Guy is very simple. the test is about 3 or 4 section. I will only advice u to concentrate on Maths and Sales section. Read your Bus Maths very well. I wish you success.
Re: International Breweries Test by bluesaint(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
cletz991:
how did you apply?
A friend actually did apply on my behalf.
Re: International Breweries Test by bluesaint(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
owonbe:
Guy is very simple. the test is about 3 or 4 section. I will only advice u to concentrate on Maths and Sales section. Read your Bus Maths very well. I wish you success.

Thanks. Pls do you have any sample questions I could use? I'm really lost on what to do.
Re: International Breweries Test by uzoway17(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2018
bluesaint:
Got this last night.

Thank you.
Hello sir. Please I want to find out if you made to d interview and how it went eventually. I just got an invitation like yours. I need your assistance. Thank you
Re: International Breweries Test by bluesaint(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2018
uzoway17:

Hello sir. Please I want to find out if you made to d interview and how it went eventually. I just got an invitation like yours. I need your assistance. Thank you

I have written just the culture fit test after the written test. No oral interview invite yet as we are waiting for it.

If you got thesme invitation then I think you should just prepare for thibgs like percentage conversions, volume conversions, and the likes.
Re: International Breweries Test by uzoway17(m): 10:50am On Apr 02, 2018
bluesaint:

I have written just the culture fit test after the written test. No oral interview invite yet as we are waiting for it.

If you got thesme invitation then I think you should just prepare for thibgs like percentage conversions, volume conversions, and the likes.
Thank you very much, I really appreciate. The message I got, says for the position of; LAR. I really don't know what LAR means. Don't know if you have an idea what it means. Thanks
Re: International Breweries Test by kris10(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
uzoway17:

Thank you very much, I really appreciate. The message I got, says for the position of; LAR. I really don't know what LAR means. Don't know if you have an idea what it means. Thanks

LAR means Local Area Representative. Are you going for oral interview? if yes when and for which location?
Re: International Breweries Test by bluesaint(m): 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
uzoway17:

LAR - Local Area Representative.
This essentially means you will be given a sales territory to cover. You will need to coordinate with the retail outlets and other outlets to generate a certain amount of sales volume every month.
Short of the story is, you are a sales rep who will need to meet your monthly target to keep your job.
Re: International Breweries Test by uzoway17(m): 3:52am On Apr 04, 2018
bluesaint:

LAR - Local Area Representative.
This essentially means you will be given a sales territory to cover. You will need to coordinate with the retail outlets and other outlets to generate a certain amount of sales volume every month.
Short of the story is, you are a sales rep who will need to meet your monthly target to keep your job.
Thanks a million, I appreciate you immensely. God bless you sir.
Re: International Breweries Test by uzoway17(m): 3:54am On Apr 04, 2018
kris10:

LAR means Local Area Representative. Are you going for oral interview? if yes when and for which location?
Oral sir. On Wednesday. Onitsha. Thanks
Re: International Breweries Test by bluesaint(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2018
uzoway17:

Oral sir. On Wednesday. Onitsha. Thanks

When were you invited for the oral interview? Which of the Wednesdays? Did you take the culture fit assessment online? I did you a mail as well. Thanks

1 Like

Re: International Breweries Test by subcbouy: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
What should the packaging unit manager expect in the interview? I would also like to know about the recruitment process. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Seplat Petroleum Recruitment 2020 Portal Opens. Apply / One Bad Spirit About Yahoo / Massive Recruitment At Philip Consulting Limited (over 50 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.