Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo (18320 Views)

17 Soldiers Killed On Bama-Gwoza Highway, Scores Abducted In Boko Haram Attack / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / IPOB Members Avoid Zonal Meeting In Aba, As A Member Laments (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
A man whose sister was among the schoolgirls kidnapped in Yobe state by Boko Haram terrorists - has revealed the sorrow her abduction has brought to their family. The man identified as Abba Isa said the kidnap of his sister, Aisha has taken away smiles from the faces of the whole family has he urged for her return whether dead or alive.

Boko Haram militants stormed Government Girls Science Technical College, Dapchi in Yobe state and abducted 105 female students in the process.

Below is what Abba Isa shared on Facebook.

We are having sleepless nights, smiles have been stolen from our faces, we are no more comfortable, we (the whole family) are incomplete without you since your disappearance. Ummeee, when would you be back with us again

To see that your smiles and the smiling face, your calmness, active response to messages and your love for pictures, or is that why you prefer to be in most of the pictures in our phones knowing that you are going to be missed sometime If that is the case, missing you is not our wishes sister. Pls come back home..... May Allah bring you and the rest of your colleagues back to your respective families.

This is the photo of my younger sister, #Aisha_A_Deri (Ummeee), who got missing since BOKO HARAM attacks #G.G.S.T.C_DAPCHI on Monday evening.

Pls my dear friends, in case you see her (dead or alive) or heard anything about her

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-whose-sister-among-schoolgirls-abducted-yobe-laments-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Flexherbal(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please, The Government should not play politics with the lives of these students.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by ojun50(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari i take God beg u no do mistake say u open yr mouth say u won context for next election.

Abba she go return

26 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Blakjewelry(m): 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
It is so sad and painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
I hope he would put his lamentation to action and vote out Buhari

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by AngryRebel: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
When d idiot told them he will lead the bokoharam battle from the front,they were all shouting sai baba. The idiot is no were to be found

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by scribble: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why is she wearing make up

Arent they muslims in secondary school

6 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by 3millionia: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
I feel so sad reading abut this news on a daily basis. I pray they reunite withe their families soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by TosineGuy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
buhari has done his work again. Sai baba. Buhari should just resign
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by jumpandpas(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
tongue

17 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by madapcmod: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
Every body sai baba!..baba! Bababababa miloke babaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Philinho(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
So sad....Is as if those that voted buhari surfer more......

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by dlondonbadboy: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
cry cry
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by madgoat(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
She's pretty kiss
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by sotall(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by bionixs: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man whose sister was among the schoolgirls kidnapped in Yobe state by Boko Haram terrorists - has revealed the sorrow her abduction has brought to their family. The man identified as Abba Isa said the kidnap of his sister, Aisha has taken away smiles from the faces of the whole family has he urged for her return whether dead or alive.

Boko Haram militants stormed Government Girls Science Technical College, Dapchi in Yobe state and abducted 105 female students in the process.

Below is what Abba Isa shared on Facebook.

We are having sleepless nights, smiles have been stolen from our faces, we are no more comfortable, we (the whole family) are incomplete without you since your disappearance. Ummeee, when would you be back with us again

To see that your smiles and the smiling face, your calmness, active response to messages and your love for pictures, or is that why you prefer to be in most of the pictures in our phones knowing that you are going to be missed sometime If that is the case, missing you is not our wishes sister. Pls come back home..... May Allah bring you and the rest of your colleagues back to your respective families.

This is the photo of my younger sister, #Aisha_A_Deri (Ummeee), who got missing since BOKO HARAM attacks #G.G.S.T.C_DAPCHI on Monday evening.

Pls my dear friends, in case you see her (dead or alive) or heard anything about her

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/man-whose-sister-among-schoolgirls-abducted-yobe-laments-photo.html
I pray she returns

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Newpride(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
]Ever since this abduction bullshit kicked off in Yobe, I've less sympathy for the victims and their families...

I mean, these are the same set of hypocrites who where ready to go the extra length to remove Jonathan by fielding most of their sons into the boko haram army.

They've played the music, I expect them to step on the dance floor.

Call me heartless, silly or beast, that's your headache. Let them Lament from Genesis to Malachi, the abduction must continue.

They embraced Boko haram thinking in the first instance they are fighting Christians in North
I only pity the future of this country especially the northern part because they have many evil bn clothed under them.
Despite all the security chiefs in this country are all from the northern part, yet this evil still befall.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by smellingmenses: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
looks like beremx.... why can't it be madridguy writing this epistle...click like if you want madridguy to write such soon

8 Likes

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by FRESHG(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Flexherbal:
Please, The Government should not play politics with the lives of these students.
HER TOTO WILL NOT REMAIN THE SAME AGAINsad
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by kelvinezeh55(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oh god what have we done wrong for u to send buhari to punish us like this
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Godwin978(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
JasonScolari:
Ever since this abduction bullshit kicked off in Yobe, I've less sympathy for the victims and their families...

I mean, these are the same set of hypocrites who where ready to go the extra length to remove Jonathan by fielding most of their sons into the boko haram army.

Call me heartless, silly or beast, that's your headache. Let them Lament from Genesis to Malachi, the abduction must continue.
i so much thank god that all this kidnapping issues is only afecting the north, because they wanted change, now that change has visited them they should not cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by wealth2al(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
please check my profile
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by pinpinkay: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
JasonScolari:
Ever since this abduction bullshit kicked off in Yobe, I've less sympathy for the victims and their families...

in as much as i share ur thought on this, i also feel u shud av sympathy not for the north but for the school girls who have been kidnapped against their will .. .. offcourse, the elites of the north are playin politics with live of the massess.. buh we shud stil wish dem well and hope they come back in peace and alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by potterdon: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari and his merry men are at work [s][/s]
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by talk2emma: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari must go
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by BUHARImyDOG: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
It is very hard for me to believe that there is no conspiracy about kidnapped Dapchi school girls, according some villagers that witnessed the kidnap, they said that the kidnapers vehicle broke down many times, they said that soldiers arrived on time but gave them no pursuit.
can u see the bold writing on the wall? here is the FG plans if you don't know.
*capture the girls
* rescue them bf may 29
(mark my words)
*campaign with it
collect one billion dollar which is about 350 billion naira
(ruminate on that amount for a second)
*rig elections with that money
*share the rest of it
*the presidency will be happy
*the northern elites will be happy
*boko haram gets fresh girls to test their fecundity with in addition they get more money as ransom for some of the girls and get some of their fighters released
*everyone smiling to the bank
*******job executed!
however we can see thru the smoke screen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by dinggle: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
The first thing Buhari needs to do is to sack all his security chiefs......
Few days before a locally made drone was commissioned......what happened to the drone??....abi na white elephant wen no dey fly....?
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by Desyner: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
scribble:
Why is she wearing make up
Arent they muslims in secondary school
That name sounds Christian.
Re: Man Whose Sister Was Among The Schoolgirls Abducted In Yobe Laments. Photo by blesskewe(f): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Let those militants just borrow the politicians children please na just borrow I talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judge Orders FG To Grant Medical Attention To Injured IPOB Detainees. Photo / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Government Is Complicit - Adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.