Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (54058 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by jgbemson1: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
anyone in the house that have one already ..should please share with us
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by okmoney: 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
pls gentleking90 are these curses taught in ENGLISH?

Do I don't need English language test if you studied in Nigeria?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Squirrel01: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
okmoney:

pls gentleking90 are these curses taught in ENGLISH?
Do I don't need English language test if you studied in Nigeria?
first question -yes. second question, you don't need any English test.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Fireson: 2:40am On Mar 10, 2018
Are there any payments for admission?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
Fireson:
Are there any payments for admission?
yes application fee
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Fireson: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2018
gentleking90:

yes application fee

Price ranges pls
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by walejummy: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
What happen to this trend?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Xup guys.... I have just submitted my application for VMU waiting for their positive feedback.
Base on the movement which country do you guys think is the best root to follow to apply for visa/TRP SA,Egypt,Turkish ?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by inno4u: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
gentleking90:

yea am currently in Vmu...write a good motivation, they will call you on Skype interview

@gentleking90
How is students jobs(part time jobs) in Lithuania,
can one be able to survive with it during studies?
I mean after the first year.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by cutieme(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2018
please like how much can one budget for a pgd program there?

2 Likes

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Xup guys.... I have just submitted my application for VMU waiting for their positive feedback.
Base on the movement which country do you guys think is the best root to follow to apply for visa/TRP SA,Egypt,Turkish ?
SA
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2018
I used Turkey route and believe me it was not friendly enough.
which program in Vmu..am in Vmu too
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2018
inno4u:

@gentleking90 How is students jobs(part time jobs) in Lithuania, can one be able to survive with it during studies? I mean after the first year.
no job in Lithuania. except you can speak Lithuanian or Russia
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Which bank did you pay for the application fee in Nigeria?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by anne710: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
gentleking90:

yea am currently in Vmu...write a good motivation, they will call you on Skype interview
Hello, I'm currently applying for a course in VMU, do I have to upload my secondary school testimonial or waec result is okay, and do I have to notarize before uploading on the dream apply? Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Squirrel01: 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
anne710:

Hello, I'm currently applying for a course in VMU, do I have to upload my secondary school testimonial or waec result is okay, and do I have to notarize before uploading on the dream apply? Thanks

you don't need to notarize before uploading.

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by anne710: 4:27pm On May 01, 2018
Squirrel01:

you don't need to notarize before uploading.

Ok, thank you
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by okmoney: 11:32am On May 05, 2018
no job in Lithuania.
except you can speak Lithuanian or Russia
No job at all at least

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by anne710: 12:08am On May 07, 2018
quinine24:
Pleas Landers,any one with a sample of a good motivation letter,email me pleas.

Hello, have you submitted your application to vmu? How was it? Any admission yet?

4 Likes

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 9:43am On May 21, 2018
I have submitted my application to VDU and I've also paid the application fee, and it's been more than a week now i haven't heard from them, i call but the don't respond, please how long does it take to get the admission thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by iamseun01(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2018
I have a Skype interview with VDU in 2 days time, please did anyone know what kind of questions would they ask, just curious.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by legendary4luv(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
make una no allow this thread to die abeg
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 6:02pm On May 22, 2018
legendary4luv:
make una no allow this thread to die abeg
we all will try our best to keep it alive.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Squirrel01: 11:15pm On May 22, 2018
iamseun01:
I have a Skype interview with VDU in 2 days time, please did anyone know what kind of questions would they ask, just curious.

msc or bsc? just read your motivational letter well and know basic stuff in the course you applied.
hope you know they don't have embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Squirrel01: 11:17pm On May 22, 2018
Jukebox5:
I have submitted my application to VDU and I've also paid the application fee, and it's been more than a week now i haven't heard from them, i call but the don't respond, please how long does it take to get the admission thanks.

Just Week? you dey para, relax they will schedule Skype interview with you through your mail,
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2018
Jukebox5:
they will get back to you very soon
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2018
iamseun01:
why the school
why the country
why the course
who is sponsoring you
about your last bsc programme
how did you find Vmu
how do you think this course will add value to you
your plans after study.

note. remember to write down the names of those that spoke with you during the interview because that was the first question the consular asked me in the embassy.
Good luck and see u in kaunas by Sept
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 7:39am On May 23, 2018
Squirrel01:
how long did it take them to get back to you? They asked for my receipt of payment on the 10th of this month up till now i haven't heard from them

Just Week? you dey para, relax they will schedule Skype interview with you through your mail,
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 7:40am On May 23, 2018
I just pray they do oo! Since on the 10th of may i haven't gotten any feedback
gentleking90:

they will get back to you very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.