Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (53698 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
hillsiderfak:

Have u being to Lithuania before? And how did come to this conclusion?
he is saying the truth but recently there are jobs in Lithuania because of Brexit, many companies are relocating to the Baltic states
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by hillsiderfak(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
gentleking90:
he is saying the truth but recently there are jobs in Lithuania because of Brexit, many companies are relocating to the Baltic states
It's nice to hear from you boss, please am thinking of màking a bold move to Lithuania and am doing my research, i want to come VMU for masters, what's your take on this, any advice ? and please let me connect to you. Thanks and Many Reagrds p:s side jobs are important For me.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
hillsiderfak:

It's nice to hear from you boss, please am thinking of màking a bold move to Lithuania and am doing my research, i want to come VMU for masters, what's your take on this, any advice ? and please let me connect to you. Thanks and Many Reagrds p:s side jobs are important For me.
It is nice bro, i am also a master student in VMU.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Vjsprinkle: 12:16am On Feb 24, 2019
gentleking90:

It is nice bro, i am also a master student in VMU.

Bro how is it over there?,I plan to come Lithuania too for a bachelors degree please how much should someone budget for everything..thank you man
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by dahoney1(m): 1:32am On Feb 25, 2019
Morning folks, please is it compuslory that my motivation letter must be 1200 words. Am aplying to university of Vilnius
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Yes... just use the motivational letter column to type. It will tell you when the words are good
dahoney1:
Morning folks, please is it compuslory that my motivation letter must be 1200 words. Am aplying to university of Vilnius
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by hillsiderfak(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bettymi:
Yes... just use the motivational letter column to type. It will tell you when the words are good

Hello, please are you in Lithuania already?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Vjsprinkle: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
dahoney1:

Please how much are you budgeting for everything?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 2:31am On Feb 26, 2019
No, my sis got admission into Vilnius university
hillsiderfak:

Hello, please are you in Lithuania already?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by dahoney1(m): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Vjsprinkle:

Please how much are you budgeting for everything?

Around 3M
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Has anyone been to turkey lately ? If yes, is health insurance needed for visa ? If yes, how much does it cost to get insurance and how can one get health insurance?
Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by hillsiderfak(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Bettymi:
No, my sis got admission into Vilnius university

Okay.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2019
ALSO guy, how long does it take for turkish visa to be out ? and lets say i wish to travel by may, when is the best time one can apply for the visa ?
thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by dahoney1(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Bettymi:
ALSO guy, how long does it take for turkish visa to be out ? and lets say i wish to travel by may, when is the best time one can apply for the visa ?
thanks

@bettymi

Please reply my PM. Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2019
dahoney1:

ok
@bettymi

Please reply my PM. Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2019
hey guy, after payment of tuition fee what document should one expect or get from the school.
thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 4:05am On Feb 27, 2019
can someone pls respond, its really important. for people who recently got turkish visa, what docs did you authenticate ?
pls anybody's response will be appreciated .
thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Bettymi:
can someone pls respond, its really important. for people who recently got turkish visa, what docs did you authenticate ?
pls anybody's response will be appreciated .
thanks
You have to authenticate and legalize your school certificate in ministry of education and foreign affairs.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Bettymi:
Has anyone been to turkey lately ? If yes, is health insurance needed for visa ? If yes, how much does it cost to get insurance and how can one get health insurance?
Thanks
Yes you need health insurance for atleast 1 year, if you can do for two years, it will be perfect.
You can use Aiico insurance
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 12:09am On Feb 28, 2019
Bettymi:
thanks

Turkey Visa comes out within a week or two.
I strongly advise you to travel to Turkey in August maybe 2nd week, so that you can fly directly from Turkey to Lithuania when you get the Visa.
If you go to Turkey in May, it means you must return back to Nigeria after you have gotten the Lithuania Visa because the Visa validity will start counting from August 20 something depending on your school.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2019
thanks alot
gentleking90:

Turkey Visa comes out within a week or two.
I strongly advise you to travel to Turkey in August maybe 2nd week, so that you can fly directly from Turkey to Lithuania when you get the Visa.
If you go to Turkey in May, it means you must return back to Nigeria after you have gotten the Lithuania Visa because the Visa validity will start counting from August 20 something depending on your school.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
do you mean insurance for lithuania visa ?
gentleking90:

Yes you need health insurance for atleast 1 year, if you can do for two years, it will be perfect.
You can use Aiico insurance
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
Bettymi:
do you mean insurance for lithuania visa ?
yea
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
if i may ask, the health insurance for turkish visa can't be used for lithuania visa?
gentleking90:
yea
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Guys, turkish visa new rule .
http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission/ShowAnnouncement/354526.

The Embassy of the Republic of TURKEY in ABUJA is pleased to announce the opening of the Visa Application Centre operated in ABUJA.

The Centre will accept visa applications by Nigerian and other nationalities with a legal residence permit in Nigeria as from 1 MARCH 2019.

Visa applications must be submitted to the Centre in person only.

The visa applications will be assessed by the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Abuja. The Embassy may require a personal interview during the visa application assessment process, prior to a decision being taken on the application.

Please visit http://mzvize.com/ng for information about visa documents website of the Centre.

Address: 9th floor, Re-Insurance Building, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Abuja FCT/Nigeria.

Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 30 USD Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application, in addition to the Visa fee that will also be paid at the Visa Application Centre.

Please be aware that the Centre is not in a position to express applicants, whether their documents will be accepted during visa application or not. All applicants should check the documents required depending on their purpose of travel on the ‘Visa Information section’ of the website to ascertain what they should provide. If for any reason applicants are not able to provide the required documents or alternate documents, any decision regarding the acceptability of documents will only be taken at the time of submission of the application.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by dahoney1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
Bettymi:
Guys, turkish visa new rule .
http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Mission/ShowAnnouncement/354526.

The Embassy of the Republic of TURKEY in ABUJA is pleased to announce the opening of the Visa Application Centre operated in ABUJA.

The Centre will accept visa applications by Nigerian and other nationalities with a legal residence permit in Nigeria as from 1 MARCH 2019.

Visa applications must be submitted to the Centre in person only.

The visa applications will be assessed by the Embassy of the Republic of Turkey in Abuja. The Embassy may require a personal interview during the visa application assessment process, prior to a decision being taken on the application.

Please visit http://mzvize.com/ng for information about visa documents website of the Centre.

Address: 9th floor, Re-Insurance Building, Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Abuja FCT/Nigeria.

Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 30 USD Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application, in addition to the Visa fee that will also be paid at the Visa Application Centre.

Please be aware that the Centre is not in a position to express applicants, whether their documents will be accepted during visa application or not. All applicants should check the documents required depending on their purpose of travel on the ‘Visa Information section’ of the website to ascertain what they should provide. If for any reason applicants are not able to provide the required documents or alternate documents, any decision regarding the acceptability of documents will only be taken at the time of submission of the application.

Please is it true that you can get Lithuhania visa at Belgium or France embassy
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Cookee: 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
dahoney1:

It's true since they are also EU entities but it's advisable you follow the normal route and procedures that others are taking as the aforementioned might not be in the position to issue you student or long term visa...
Thanks... cool
dahoney1:

It's true since they are also EU entities but it's advisable you follow the normal route and procedures that others are taking as the aforementioned might not be in the position to issue you student or long term visa...
Thanks...
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by dahoney1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bettymi:
smiley Vilnius university just gave my sister admission
.. bsc social work so happy ...
Wish others good luck o

Please how did you pay the Application fee
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
You can use world remit..
dahoney1:

Please how did you pay the Application fee
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hi guys, a result with D7 in chem and f9 in geography get admitted into Nursing program or psychology
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2019
I will like to know if meditation letter should be a paper letter or digital from the school. Is anyone studying in Vilnuis at the moment .
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / UK Visa Exempts Nigerian Graduates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.