Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (53699 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
gentleking90:

Turkey Visa comes out within a week or two.
I strongly advise you to travel to Turkey in August maybe 2nd week, so that you can fly directly from Turkey to Lithuania when you get the Visa.
If you go to Turkey in May, it means you must return back to Nigeria after you have gotten the Lithuania Visa because the Visa validity will start counting from August 20 something depending on your school.
South Africa will be better alternative. Fly to SA to process your visa before returning to Nigeria. Lithuanian have their embassy over there

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by dahoney1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good afternoon Fam. This afternoon I got a message from university of Vilnius, they requested for my transcript untill my application can be processed.

About 20min later I got another mail.... Check the image...
Please can anyone explain what it's means to me? .
Thanks

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bolamike: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by dahoney1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Problem solved

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Prestigelove(m): 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
dahoney1:
Problem solved
thats good
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Vjsprinkle: 3:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Please everyone that has gained admission and those that are already..please don’t forget to drop hint for us that are still out trying to gather the money for the whole process..Thank you in advance
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bolamike: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2019
Vjsprinkle:
Please everyone that has gained admission and those that are already..please don’t forget to drop hint for us that are still out trying to gather the money for the whole process..Thank you in advance

Have you applied at all?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Sonsynas: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hi gurus. .please is there any school in Lithuania that someone that graduated with third class and wish to go for masters degree program can apply?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 8:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Sonsynas:
Hi gurus. .please is there any school in Lithuania that someone that graduated with third class and wish to go for masters degree program can apply?
NO

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Sonsynas: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=gentleking90 post=77696855][/quote]

Ok..tnx King..abeg i wan apply to klaipeda university. .how do you see the school? do they give Nigerians admission or not?

Thank you sir
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bolamike: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Sonsynas:

Ok..tnx King..abeg i wan apply to klaipeda university. .how do you see the school? do they give Nigerians admission or not?

Thank you sir

Apply. If you meet the requirements, you'll be admitted.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by abagadingus: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bolamike:

Apply. If you meet the requirements, you'll be admitted.

Hello Bolamike, have you or has anyone applied to Klaipeda via the Dream Apply Portal? in need of some clarification.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bolamike: 3:49am On Apr 24, 2019
abagadingus:

Hello Bolamike, have you or has anyone applied to Klaipeda via the Dream Apply Portal? in need of some clarification.

No, I applied to Vilnius but their Dream Apply Software is all the same/similar. What clarifications do you need?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 11:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Bolamike:

No, I applied to Vilnius but their Dream Apply Software is all the same/similar. What clarifications do you need?
for Klaipeda university you must have above C in your WAEC but its the cheaper university and city in Lithuania, i recommend this school to first time travellers.

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bolamike: 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
baltic4real:

for Klaipeda university you must have above C in your WAEC but its the cheaper university and city in Lithuania, i recommend this school to first time travellers.
Lmao Okay

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Are you for real?

baltic4real:

for [b]Klaipeda university you must have above C in your WAEC [/b]but its the cheaper university and city in Lithuania, i recommend this school to first time travellers.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
things you must note when applying to schools in Lithuania
your certificate: try to have the original copy of your certificate from your school, it might be needed when applying for admission and SKVC.
Applying for Undergraduate or master's degree: for undergraduate you can use waec or neco result, (but no combination) its better to have good grade and if you have done degree before even if you didn't finish the transcript is very useful for admission purpose. for masters 3rd class is a red flag but you can try some few schools that will consider you but pls contact the school first before applying.

Choose your course: EU and schengen medical courses like (nursing, laboratory technician, medicine) , I.T, engineering, social work, computer science, marine and Business management is very good to get work, paper after your studies.

school region and type: the 3 top cities are:

1. Venius has more student work like car wash, dish wash,hotel and bar work, cleaning, engineering work(labour) etc if you can speak Lithuania, Russia or German language you can get very good job but the city is expensive and the schools here are expensive.
2. kaunas: has jobs but the city is very expensive, high tuition fee for schools and accommodation, with lots of system guys(lol)
3. klaipeda: nice place with job opportunities from the seaport,low tuition fee and cost of living is low.

Admission: when you meet admission requirement, you must pay first year tuition fee before admission letter is sent to you .no scholarship or grant until you finish the first year or semester before you can apply for Erasmus programme, then EU will pay you while you are on exchange program and also pay your tuition fee for that period of time.

Choose embassy for Visa: you are expected to choose any Lithuania embassy that is closer to you or you can get their visit visa,such as Egypt, South Africa, Turkey, China or Ireland depends on you. here your journey begins(if not careful 2 years you will be here, i pray its not your portion).

steady communication with school or agent: your documents will be sent to any of those embassy that you are coming to them, that document last for just one month it will expire. here you have to calculate very well, time the visiting visa date and flight ticket plus your appointment date. highly stressful if you are doing it by yourself.

prepare for your interview: hmmmm different embassy different requirements, forms and formular, by this time money go don the drop for hand, abeg prepare financially, because you go dey another man land as goat meat, make sure your return ticket far small like 1 month.

Visa approval or denial: when they give you the passport search from the first page till the last page, your visa can be in the last page. you can decide to go back to Nigeria or fly directly to Lithuania, communicate with your school first so that your visa will not be cancel. for denial you might need to go back to Nigeria or settle in the country by getting their permit( bitter experience) in-other to apply for Lithuania again that's why you need to prepare very well so that you don't waste money.

runaway decision/ i get people for EU: please before you make stupid decision make sure you have another visa to your destination, because immediately the school didn't see you the visa will be cancel and you will be stranded in Schengen. remember it will be difficult then to get paper in any country in Schengen. so please first get your temporary resident permit which takes 3 to 6 months.

wish you success on this path you have choosen

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by eddieifeoluwa: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bro,i really salute your knowledge you are really great,but i have some personal question to ask you i wouldn't mind if you can send me ur mobile number or email address,please i urgently need to speak to someone like you because my own case is different.

Thanks.

baltic4real:
things you must note when applying to schools in Lithuania
your certificate: try to have the original copy of your certificate from your school, it might be needed when applying for admission and SKVC.
Applying for Undergraduate or master's degree: for undergraduate you can use waec or neco result, (but no combination) its better to have good grade and if you have done degree before even if you didn't finish the transcript is very useful for admission purpose. for masters 3rd class is a red flag but you can try some few schools that will consider you but pls contact the school first before applying.

Choose your course: EU and schengen medical courses like (nursing, laboratory technician, medicine) , I.T, engineering, social work, computer science, marine and Business management is very good to get work, paper after your studies.

school region and type: the 3 top cities are:

1. Venius has more student work like car wash, dish wash,hotel and bar work, cleaning, engineering work(labour) etc if you can speak Lithuania, Russia or German language you can get very good job but the city is expensive and the schools here are expensive.
2. kaunas: has jobs but the city is very expensive, high tuition fee for schools and accommodation, with lots of system guys(lol)
3. klaipeda: nice place with job opportunities from the seaport,low tuition fee and cost of living is low.

Admission: when you meet admission requirement, you must pay first year tuition fee before admission letter is sent to you .no scholarship or grant until you finish the first year or semester before you can apply for Erasmus programme, then EU will pay you while you are on exchange program and also pay your tuition fee for that period of time.

Choose embassy for Visa: you are expected to choose any Lithuania embassy that is closer to you or you can get their visit visa,such as Egypt, South Africa, Turkey, China or Ireland depends on you. here your journey begins(if not careful 2 years you will be here, i pray its not your portion).

steady communication with school or agent: your documents will be sent to any of those embassy that you are coming to them, that document last for just one month it will expire. here you have to calculate very well, time the visiting visa date and flight ticket plus your appointment date. highly stressful if you are doing it by yourself.

prepare for your interview: hmmmm different embassy different requirements, forms and formular, by this time money go don the drop for hand, abeg prepare financially, because you go dey another man land as goat meat, make sure your return ticket far small like 1 month.

Visa approval or denial: when they give you the passport search from the first page till the last page, your visa can be in the last page. you can decide to go back to Nigeria or fly directly to Lithuania, communicate with your school first so that your visa will not be cancel. for denial you might need to go back to Nigeria or settle in the country by getting their permit( bitter experience) in-other to apply for Lithuania again that's why you need to prepare very well so that you don't waste money.

runaway decision/ i get people for EU: please before you make stupid decision make sure you have another visa to your destination, because immediately the school didn't see you the visa will be cancel and you will be stranded in Schengen. remember it will be difficult then to get paper in any country in Schengen. so please first get your temporary resident permit which takes 3 to 6 months.

wish you success on this path you have choosen
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good day everyone, I appreciate everyone here for being useful to this program. Pls I need to know something concerning Klaipeda, so far one has submitted every documents, what could be the next reply from KU and when should I expect there response.. Thanks friends.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Izunduobi:
Good day everyone, I appreciate everyone here for being useful to this program. Pls I need to know something concerning Klaipeda, so far one has submitted every documents, what could be the next reply from KU and when should I expect there response.. Thanks friends.
well have you done the compulsory SKVC, expect it by june ending
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
gowaga68:
Are you for real?

yes ..... you can verify the info and other people here can testify
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
eddieifeoluwa:
Bro,i really salute your knowledge you are really great,but i have some personal question to ask you i wouldn't mind if you can send me ur mobile number or email address,please i urgently need to speak to someone like you because my own case is different.

Thanks.

it better you drop your question here or learn how to message here

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Baltic4real, I appreciate for ur reply. The very last mail I got from the KU was to forward my waec cert, my passport data base and my bsc which I sent through lately last month...so friend, pls what can I be expecting from them now because I haven't heard from them..thanks a lot.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by baltic4real: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Izunduobi:
Baltic4real, I appreciate for ur reply. The very last mail I got from the KU was to forward my waec cert, my passport data base and my bsc which I sent through lately last month...so friend, pls what can I be expecting from them now because I haven't heard from them..thanks a lot.
hopefully they will reply you if you meet their requirement.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 10:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ok bro..thanks a lot.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Ok.
baltic4real:

yes ..... you can verify the info and other people here can testify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Guys beware of people here.... don't give anyone any number on your letter from the school.... beware of fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by shadeslove4real(f): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bettymi:
Guys beware of people here.... don't give anyone any number on your letter from the school.... beware of fraudsters.

Thanks for sharing
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Izunduobi: 10:37pm On May 02, 2019
Superb upadate from Betty.. Thanks a lot.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Bettymi: 1:56am On May 04, 2019
You very welcome... someone from this platform thinks everyone is gullible. I'm sure he's gonna use the number to get all your info and prolly sell to someone else
I still wonder why he asked for it like he works for the school or embassy...
It's so sad that some of us are stil doing things like this to hurt people .
Just be careful not everyone is genuine on this platform...
Izunduobi:
Superb upadate from Betty.. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Indian Driver Allows His Monkey To Drive The Bus On A Busy Road / Why US Is Mulling Visa Ban On Nigeria, By Diplomatic Sources / UK Visa Exempts Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.