Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (54061 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 7:43am On May 23, 2018
Just be confident and show them you have a good comand of english, answer their questions and ask them questions also. Otherwise its going to be alright
iamseun01:
I have a Skype interview with VDU in 2 days time, please did anyone know what kind of questions would they ask, just curious.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by yommitte00(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2018
I have a schengen visa. I'm thinking of relocating to Lithuania. Please i there any way i can get job there?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Squirrel01: 11:24am On May 23, 2018
yommitte00:
I have a schengen visa. I'm thinking of relocating to Lithuania. Please i there any way i can get job there?

which country visa? enter Germany or any Scandinavian countries
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by iamseun01(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2018
Msc bro, Yes I know they don't have embassy. Thanks for your reply.

Squirrel01:

msc or bsc? just read your motivational letter well and know basic stuff in the course you applied.
hope you know they don't have embassy in Nigeria.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by iamseun01(m): 11:47am On May 23, 2018
Thanks so much I appreciate.

gentleking90:

why the school
why the country
why the course
who is sponsoring you
about your last bsc programme
how did you find Vmu
how do you think this course will add value to you
your plans after study.

note. remember to write down the names of those that spoke with you during the interview because that was the first question the consular asked me in the embassy.
Good luck and see u in kaunas by Sept

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2018
gentleking90:

why the school
why the country
why the course
who is sponsoring you
about your last bsc programme
how did you find Vmu
how do you think this course will add value to you
your plans after study.

note. remember to write down the names of those that spoke with you during the interview because that was the first question the consular asked me in the embassy.
Good luck and see u in kaunas by Sept

Seems you know to well about this ..Now ,how do I apply for master's here under Diplomacy?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Genniviva: 12:52am On May 24, 2018
Hy guys which embassey do i get d visa from and can u do a part time job in Lithuania
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 3:06am On May 24, 2018
You can get the visa from south africa, egypt and Turkey .
Getting a job there is hard
Genniviva:
Hy guys which embassey do i get d visa from and can u do a part time job in Lithuania
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 4:32am On May 24, 2018
hardwerk:

Seems you know to well about this ..Now ,how do I apply for master's here under Diplomacy?
apply online via the school admission portal
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 4:34am On May 24, 2018
Genniviva:
try SA or turkey, I got mine in turkey but very stressful though.
they is no job in Lithuania
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Nobody: 7:46am On May 24, 2018
gentleking90:

apply online via the school admission portal
please send me the link ,I can't find it
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Martinscue: 9:24am On May 24, 2018
I have just gotten admission into SMK, university of applied social science and I have already gotten a south africa work permit visa for five years. My question is if I can use the SA working visa to apply for the Lithuanian study visa and what questions should I be expecting from the interviewer?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by fitlaw(m): 10:44am On May 24, 2018
Please brother how did you get South Africa Work Permit Visa, kindly share your experience with us in this forum . I will appreciate your timely response.

Thanks

Martinscue:
I have just gotten admission into SMK, university of applied social science and I have already gotten a south africa work permit visa for five years. My question is if I can use the SA working visa to apply for the Lithuanian study visa and what questions should I be expecting from the interviewer?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 11:50am On May 24, 2018
Martinscue:
Lithuania embassy in Pretoria welcomes any applicants as long their stay in SA is LEGAL be it working visa or tourist visa.I'll let my oga gentleking90 attend to your last question.

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Martinscue: 1:21pm On May 24, 2018
fitlaw:

Please brother how did you get South Africa Work Permit Visa, kindly share your experience with us in this forum . I will appreciate your timely response.

Thanks

A friend of mine who I met when I was in the U.S helped me with it..His brother who has a company in SA sent me the documents for the Visa Application. Are you interested in securing the Visa? You will have to find a company that's ready to sponsor you, and then go to the Embassy with the documents you get from them.

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by fitlaw(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=Martinscue post=67838188][/quote]

I have sent you a mail through nairaland, pls let us chat better, i will need your assistant
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:41am On May 25, 2018
Saintsquare:
Lithuania embassy in Pretoria welcomes any applicants as long their stay in SA is LEGAL be it working visa or tourist visa.I'll let my oga gentleking90 attend to your last question.
boss I greet you oo
how your parole dey go?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2018
Martinscue:
yes you can apply with it.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2018
hardwerk:
please send me the link ,I can't find it
search for Vmu in google , you will see everything you need
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:46am On May 25, 2018
fitlaw:

Thanks

you can also get the SA visa with the school admission letter

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2018
gentleking90:
boss I greet you oo how your parole dey go?
we dey push am baba
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
How long does it takes to get a reply from VDU folks? It's been 3 weeks now and i haven't gotten a reply from them about my application status. I even sent emails and made calls up till now nothing. Don't know what to do
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Highbeeyajibola: 6:44pm On May 25, 2018
100 Euro just for application fee at vmu. That's a huge amount
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 9:00pm On May 25, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
100 Euro just for application fee at vmu. That's a huge amount
do you call €100 huge? the school I applied for have an application fee of €200.
biko, what do you call that wan?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Squirrel01: 10:35pm On May 25, 2018
gowaga68:

do you call €100 huge? the school I applied for have an application fee of €200.
biko, what do you call that wan?

lol which school bro??
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 10:54pm On May 25, 2018
Squirrel01:

lol which school bro??
Klaipeda university.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Squirrel01: 11:35pm On May 25, 2018
gowaga68:
Klaipeda university.
Alright.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2018
Noticed people aren't going to Vilnius university, KTU ,MRU why tho
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 8:59am On May 26, 2018
Their application process is not straight forward and chances of getting admitted is really slim plus tuition fees is quite on the high side.
Saintsquare:
Noticed people aren't going to Vilnius university, KTU ,MRU why tho
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2018
Jukebox5:
Their application process is not straight forward and chances of getting admitted is really slim plus tuition fees is quite on the high side.
Well they have same application process as VDU,MRU has many Europe Erasmus partnership and admission chances seems quite high,for bsc applicants, they accept D7 in English lol and no need for English proficiency. Yet still better in ranking compared to Klaipeda, smk .Job prospect seems better in Vilnius as the capital city,just an observation tho.

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 9:57am On May 26, 2018
Which of the universities did you apply for? And duration before you got admitted? Are you saying MRU accepts D7 in English language others don't?
Saintsquare:
Well they have same application process as VDU,MRU has many Europe Erasmus partnership and admission chances seems quite high,for bsc applicants, they accept D7 in English lol and no need for English proficiency. Yet still better in ranking compared to Klaipeda, smk .Job prospect seems better in Vilnius as the capital city,just an observation tho.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 10:06am On May 26, 2018
Jukebox5:
Which of the universities did you apply for? And duration before you got admitted? Are you saying MRU accepts D7 in English language others don't?
I applied to MRU but I didn't bother to pay app fee cos I got admitted to another school in Estonia. MRU accept B1 equivalent for English proficiency, so D7 is accepted for bsc applicants, I can't say for others but I doubt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.