Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (54066 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 10:20am On May 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
I applied to MRU but I didn't bother to pay app fee cos I got admitted to another school in Estonia. MRU accept B1 equivalent for English proficiency, so D7 is accepted for bsc applicants, I can't say for others but I doubt it.
please can you share info about your Estonia parole
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2018
Jukebox5:
please can you share info about your Estonia parole
www.nairaland.com/1972275/lets-talk-estonia/302#67893330

admission don close o
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 10:39am On May 26, 2018
Okay i see, do you know if admission to VDU normally takes this long mine has been 3 weeks now and i haven't gotten any feedback
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2018
Jukebox5:
Okay i see, do you know if admission to VDU normally takes this long mine has been 3 weeks now and i haven't gotten any feedback
Try to reach them via Facebook, I'm sure they are already processing it takes time cos they will evaluate your educational docs .Its takes about 5 to 6 weeks before they give you a feedback.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 12:12pm On May 26, 2018
Saintsquare:
Try to reach them via Facebook, I'm sure they are already processing it takes time cos they will evaluate your educational docs .Its takes about 5 to 6 weeks before they give you a feedback.
i have but same story the application deadline is june 10th
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 1:17pm On May 26, 2018
Jukebox5:
30th of June not 10th.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 8:05pm On May 26, 2018
gowaga68:

30th of June not 10th.
VDU is 10th of june for non EU applicants
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 8:56pm On May 26, 2018
Jukebox5:
VDU is 10th of june for non EU applicants
ok.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:29am On May 27, 2018
Jukebox5:
have you paid the application fee?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:30am On May 27, 2018
Saintsquare:
how far, have you gone to renew your Egypt visa?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 8:05am On May 27, 2018
gentleking90:

have you paid the application fee?
yes that was the last mail i got from them which i sent them the receipt
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2018
gentleking90:
how far, have you gone to renew your Egypt visa?
Egypt ke no be me o
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:50am On May 29, 2018
Saintsquare:
Egypt ke no be me o
lolzz but you been go Egypt before nah, I thought you still want to use the Egypt route?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2018
gentleking90:

lolzz but you been go Egypt before nah, I thought you still want to use the Egypt route?
oh u talking bout Emmanuel,
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2018
gentleking90:

inbox me your new digit wanna talk with u on whatsapp thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by anne710: 2:07pm On May 31, 2018
Saintsquare:
I applied to MRU but I didn't bother to pay app fee cos I got admitted to another school in Estonia. MRU accept B1 equivalent for English proficiency, so D7 is accepted for bsc applicants, I can't say for others but I doubt it.
I'm seeing History/Foreign language as the main requirement for MRU, does that mean my O'level must include history? And klaipeda does not even write their requirements, how do one know which course is suitable for my ssce result
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
anne710:

I'm seeing History/Foreign language as the main requirement for MRU, does that mean my O'level must include history? And klaipeda does not even write their requirements, how do one know which course is suitable for my ssce result
Foreign language is English proficiency while history is government.There is the opportunity to apply for 3 courses,write a good motivational letter for the first choice.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2018
I have no idea about Klaipeda tho
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
Anyone applied to Klaipeda university here?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by anne710: 10:06pm On May 31, 2018
Saintsquare:
Foreign language is English proficiency while history is government.There is the opportunity to apply for 3 courses,write a good motivational letter for the first choice.
Thank you, I have D7 in Government, do you think I can proceed with the application with that?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2018
anne710:

Thank you, I have D7 in Government, do you think I can proceed with the application with that?
Depends on the course of study, do you have 5 credits? if yes choose your suitable course.Add Leisure and entertainment study as 2nd or last choice. Submit the application.Follow the instructions,you will definitely get a feedback. You can also email the school to make enquiries.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Chimpazeeee: 1:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Ffddss
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 5:46am On Jun 02, 2018
I applied for Klaipeda for my sis, though she has gotten the admission but they will always want you to get the skvc certificate first
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Saintsquare(m): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2018
gentleking90:
I applied for Klaipeda for my sis, though she has gotten the admission but they will always want you to get the skvc certificate first
baba mail me abeg
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
gentleking90:
I sent you a message on whatsapp no reply from you.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Jukebox5: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
gentleking90:
it seems this university is quite faster getting admission unlike VDU, please what is the average tuition costs?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jukebox5:
it seems this university is quite faster getting admission unlike VDU, please what is the average tuition costs?
€1285 for B.sc though it depends on the course one is going for.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2018
Saintsquare:
baba mail me abeg
okay bro
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
gowaga68:
I sent you a message on whatsapp no reply from you.
I didn't get your message boss
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gentleking90(m): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Jukebox5:
no, VDU is faster
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by kaze4blues(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Please I need a list of schools for Msc program. Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by gowaga68: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
gentleking90:
I didn't get your message boss
I've gotten alternative to the request i sent you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) / How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.