Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Where Are The China Importers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are The China Importers! (1014 Views)

The China Sourcing Agent: A Comprehensive Guide To Importing Products To China / China Importers, Please How Do You Do It / To Make Our Nation The “china” Of Africa, {schematics/printed Circuit Board (PC} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The China Importers! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Hello, i want to venture into mini importation and i have conducted many researches and bought so many ebooks...so, i have decided to go into wrist watch niche...but when i went to check out wrist watchs product on aliexpress and dhgates, i noticed that the price on those platforms is more or less the same thing with our local market price...so, i want to implored you gurus to tell me where i can get these products at a very cheaper price...thank y'all.
Re: Where Are The China Importers! by jayjax(m): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
MR Faruq thanks for the step you took in going into Importantion business you are step to knowing the secrets.....I'm ready to take you by the hand and explain what you need to know on importation.....contact me via my signature below this post...
Re: Where Are The China Importers! by tolugar: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
jayjax:
MR Faruq thanks for the step you took in going into Importantion business you are step to knowing the secrets.....I'm ready to take you by the hand and explain what you need to know on importation.....contact me via my signature below this post...

Why don't you say your stuff here.

It's an open forum and I know you have nothing to hide

1 Like

Re: Where Are The China Importers! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
yeah...you are right
Re: Where Are The China Importers! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
yeah...you are right, but i have contacted him tho
Re: Where Are The China Importers! by aleshmotors: 5:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Oga share it here

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer The 'why Should We Hire You?' Question! / My Neigbour Staked N5,000,000 For Germany To Win South Korea (photo) / Bonus Sales: All Softwares for 10k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.