Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze (357 Views)

Daddy Freeze To MFM: Praying For Your Enemies To Die Is Anti-christ Doctrine / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Don't be deceive the days are evil so people such as daddy freeze will try to lure many from the truth in order to be lost forever.

Daddy freeze is an ANTI CHRIST and have 5 valid reasons to back my claim however short.

1. Daddy freeze preach against tithing when tithing is part of helping to spread the gospel and also to support its works as found in deuteronomy,malachi and mathew.

2. Daddy freeze preach against offerings or voluntary donations but the scripture supports such as found in mathew,mark and luke.

3. Daddy freeze preach against gullible followers of the gospel but the scripture never said such as found in mathew,luke and john.

4. Daddy freeze preach against pastors and bishops of collecting bribes through tithes and offerings in order to fly private jets but he is now clamouring for donations in order to start a church where he will preach against tithing.

5. And lastly he mocked a pastor that died recently from the injuries he sustained from an attack caused by badoo.
Daddy freeze didn't show any sign of sympathy to the dead instead he went round town saying the dead pastor should have been brought back to life.

The bottomline is that the days of this man call daddy freeze is numbered and i wept for his followers because they are surely doomed with him except they repent from this blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze by correctguy101(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lure people away from the truth?
What's the truth? What's your truth?
Do you want to know the truth about your truth and the truth? undecided
Re: The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze by whitebeard(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Freeze is only saying what people want to hear, he might not even mean what he his saying, besides his stunt has given him more views, more money, more hoes to chose from, more fame, more problems believe me man.
Re: The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze by coluka: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Freeze is an Antichrist!! He's just a tool of the devil to deceive gullible Christians
Re: The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Well, to me that Guy called Freeze is a deciever. He gives you what looks like the truth but at a closer look, its a trap.
Everyone has a choice to believe whatsoever he/she likes. But be reminded that our believes shapes our lives.
Re: The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze by paxonel(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
predmine20:
Don't be deceive the days are evil so people such as daddy freeze will try to lure many from the truth in order to be lost forever.

Daddy freeze is an ANTI CHRIST and have 5 valid reasons to back my claim however short.

1. Daddy freeze preach against tithing when tithing is part of helping to spread the gospel and also to support its works as found in deuteronomy,malachi and mathew.

2. Daddy freeze preach against offerings or voluntary donations but the scripture supports such as found in mathew,mark and luke.

3. Daddy freeze preach against gullible followers of the gospel but the scripture never said such as found in mathew,luke and john.

4. Daddy freeze preach against pastors and bishops of collecting bribes through tithes and offerings in order to fly private jets but he is now clamouring for donations in order to start a church where he will preach against tithing.

5. And lastly he mocked a pastor that died recently from the injuries he sustained from an attack caused by badoo.
Daddy freeze didn't show any sign of sympathy to the dead instead he went round town saying the dead pastor should have been brought back to life.

The bottomline is that the days of this man call daddy freeze is numbered and i wept for his followers because they are surely doomed with him except they repent from this blasphemy.
He is wrong by mocking mfm church and the pastor does not make him Antichrist.
You that cannot define who an Antichrist should be are you not giving freeze proofs to say that most christians are ignorant?
Re: The Anti-christ Call Daddy Freeze by Desyner: 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
To me, I see him as capitalizing on the hardship in the country to turn people against God.
He says Jesus wasn't rich and criticized pastors, then he uses the 'poverty' of church goers to justify why pastors shouldn't be wealthy again. That's contradiction and paradox.

(1) (Reply)

Your Time Of Favour Is Now! / Dealing With A Jehovah's Witness / Mention One Thing You Are Grateful To God For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.