Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

New Civil Defence List Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Civil Defence List Today (9233 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Civil Defence List Today by DJSly1: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2010
I heard from a reliable source dat NSCDC will be pasting a second list of senior officers recruitment today.pls anybody in the house with a similar 'confirmed' information should paste it here. THANKS
Re: New Civil Defence List Today by felix72: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2010
What about the first list, is it real,

Nigeria is becoming more and more corrupt with this corrupt people at the top, l had the first list was only containing the names of those that are from the 'top' and most of them was not at the exam centre last december, anyway, from a reliable source, the list was cancelled and there will be meeting today , lets keep our fingers cross
Re: New Civil Defence List Today by bembestic: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2010
i saw the first and supplementary list for lagos state on sunday 25th april 2010 at the lagos command alausa. However, my source told me of high level of manipulation on the list.

Nigeria can never be better till the world end if tthis attitude continue, corruption in high places and we all are keeping quiet, even the names on those list can never in anyway better than those cheated, let us imagine this terible plan, even Dr Abolurin should be removed immediately, for is involvement in this ,

Civil Defence in nigeria will remain what it use to be with the newmanipulated list of the presidency, senators, house of reps, speakers etc,

(1) (Reply)

Fayose To Employ 2000 Into Ekiti Teaching And Civil Service / Any Update From Delta State Post Primary Education Board - PPEB After Our CBT? / I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.