Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> (19107 Views)

Hackers In Nigeria: Any Hope Of Employment? / Ethical Hackers / Facebook Pays £24k To Hackers In 'bug Bounty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2010
Hello my fellow nairaland members. Is there any Ethical hacker/Pen-tester in this forum please you guyz should identify yourselves regardless of were u stay so that we can work together to make Nigeria a great nation and reduce cyber crime. I hope there still people in this country whose heart is burning endlessly to make nigeria great and reduce cyber criminals. For those who would have loved to be part of Nigerian Cyber Army(NCA) but don't have the knowledge of the above topic, shoud not worry a class will be fixed for you guyz. one love 9ja (PROUDLY NIGERIAN)
i believe we have the best brains to push this country forward.
please moderator dont be offended that i posted this here, i could not find any other place to post a topic related to this. I believe this place is the best place to post this topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2010
Wow its nice 2 knw we have people like this in dis country. Guy count me in, i will do anything for my country with my knowledge. So were do we start?
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2010
Ouch i can't wait to become a soldier with a digital gun. Hmm i forgot dis ---> "PROUDLY NIGERIAN"
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2010
Yes we can start by first knowing ourselves then we can proceed to carrying out our mission as Nigerian Cyber Army. (Proudly Nigerian)
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by c7(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2010
I'm In
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2010
Wonderful, its good to know that we still have some nigerians that are passionate to make their country proud. So guyz lets kick off. If you wanna get part of the Cyber Military just mail: mcraydin@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by cruworld(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
First of All, I think their should be a Hacking & Security Forum for Tools, Update and Ideas,Noob to Lean etc Count Me In,
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
@cruworld, yes you are right am working on puting those things together soonest (PROUDLY NIGERIAN)
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
@cruworld Remember Tools don't make a Hacker, Hackers make tools

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by iGuru1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
I always want to make my country proud.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by cruworld(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2010
@Develop3r I agree with you, Hackers make Tools

Am new it Programming, Let see if we write BOT ourself
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
@cruworld yes am writing a bot in java language maybe when am through i will send you the source code, or i can share it with u so dat we can work things together by ourselves (PROUDLY NIGERIAN)
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2010
@cruworld what language do you code in.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by dominique(f): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
@Develop3r
nice concept you have there, how do you intendto go about it?
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2010
Guyz lets put our ass to work, am going to help by coding an application that scans for duplicate scam page, hmm to phish out the scammers. Hope someone is preparing our meeting ground. I can't wait to shoot does bad guyz with my Digita Gun. ---> Proudly Naija
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
Guyz lets put our ass to work, am going to help by coding an application that scans for duplicate scam page, hmm to phish out the scammers. Hope someone is preparing our meeting ground. I can't wait to shoot does bad guyz with my Digita Gun. ---> Proudly Naija
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2010
@dominique, yes i have written a mail to most of the cyber security team outside the country, and their 100% willing to support the NCA team when we start up fully
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2010
@dominique, yes i have written a mail to most of the cyber security team outside the country, and their 100% willing to support the NCA team when we fully start up
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Klamoris(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
Thinking Em Is One Thing, Suggesting Em Is The Second Thing, And Implementing Em Tends To Be The Main Thing. You Have Suggested And That's a Good Start. Hence I Thought About Em Earlier Without Suggesting. Now You Have Said Em, The Way Forward Is Maintaining This Thread And Gradually Create a Private Forum For Em. No Child's Play Cos What We Will Be Dealing With Here Is Mainly Source Analysis And Many Others. 1st. Step I Suggest Is About knowing Ourselves. As He Said. 2nd. Is Making This Private. 3rd. - Infinity Should Be Many Other Things.As For The Tool Man, Tools Should Not Be The Priority Here, Cos Getting The Tools Is Not The Problem, But knowing When, Where And How To Use Em. *Nobody Knows Me, Except Those Who Do. * He Is Also Here, .
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by netghost: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2010
hmmm, love the idea, love the aspiration, what can i say, i got two options

a) Pay me to join

b) be a patriot

cos i know what i can do
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2010
@klamoris, you are right. Is there anybody here familiar with php or some other languages to build a board 4 us. in other for the private forum to commence immediately i would have been able to do that but the jobs on my desk are just too much.
if any body here can do that jst mail me so dat we can talk more (PROUDLY NIGERIAN)
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by turag: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2010
wink [/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][color=#006600][/color]AM IN abrahamomobhude@yahoo.com, update me, because am an assembler programmer, C programmer, C++ programmer and a JAVA programmer, I also know HTML and PHP well, page me abrahamomobhude@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 27, 2010
@netghost, we are one bro. we all have different skills to help each other Edited qoutes by john F Kennedy. "my fellow Nigerians,
ask not what your country can do
for you; ask what you can do for
your country." (PROUDLY NIGERIAN)
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by cruworld(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2010
@Develop3r, sorry am new to programming all my idea does not go neyond Array beside am studying C++
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2010
@cruworld, no problem i will try sorting out the bot myself
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by nazzyon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
When is this stuff going to start anyway?
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Klamoris(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
Develop3r you are online >
wish this forum has a PM .
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2010
@nazzyon, we kicking off as soon as the private board is setup, some of the guyz are already working on some project.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Klamoris(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2010
which project and who are they , i mean if there is any i can handle?
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Klamoris(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2010
which project and who are they , i mean if there is any i can handle?
have you read about FRAVIA, am a noactive member of the forum, gat em? but hope to be active here, that's why i have been around for a while now.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2010
@Klamoris working on something in which i would not like to expose here in other 4 those bad guyz not to have counter measure on us. But we can talk prvt. setting up the prvt baord is d delay. can u handle that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link / Pros And Cons Of Dating A Programmer Or Just A Geek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.