Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black (43638 Views)

Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) / Tattoo Addict Inks His Entire Body Black,Even His Eyeballs And Inside His Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by irririchris(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
*Eli Ink, 27, has tattooed most of his body black including his eyeballs and mouth
*He wants to cover his whole body black before adding white over it
*'I want to look like an abstract character in one of Picasso’s paintings,' he says
*He says he will 'never be finished' and that's what makes the project 'beautiful'
*Eyeball tattooing can have disastrous results if it goes wrong

Most people prefer their art on their walls not as a permanent fixture of their bodies. But Eli Ink, a 27-year-old tattoo artist from Brighton, England, sees his body as a walking exhibition of his finest work.

He has spent the last ten years transforming himself. Tattooing most of his skin black with several coats of ink, dying his eyes and implanting stretchers in his nose and under his bottom lip. The process is far from finished, but the result is striking.

Eli’s obsession with body modification started from a young age after his uncle came back from Spain with a huge tribal tattoo.

‘In my opinion, the only person who will only ever understand my transition properly is me. I don’t attempt to describe it to anyone,’ he told MailOnline.

‘I’ve always been blown away by art itself. Picasso is a huge childhood inspiration to me, especially abstract art, but I do like all forms of art. Body art was just the next local step for me growing up.’

You can easily see his obsession with the abstract on his own body. It's a philosophy that guides the choices he makes.

'I wanted to look like an abstract character in one of Picasso’s paintings. I love the abstract look, no thought , just pure expression,' he said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5383881/amp/Brighton-tattooists-obsession-body-modification.html

2 Likes

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by thesicilian: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
There are different forms of illness.

416 Likes 15 Shares

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by irririchris(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
lol
thesicilian:

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by ephemm(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
thesicilian:

my brother, no be small thing o

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by HallaDaTruth: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
I agree with you, this is art, it is the ART OF MADNESS

287 Likes 13 Shares

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by PMPhoenix(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
I no dey hate, but why anyone would want to look like the figures in the Picassos is beyond me

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by emeijeh(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
I see a black monkey up there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by ipobarecriminals: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
cool sad smiley wink cool monkey nor fine.him mama like am.As some det turn white,nah so white peep dey turn black Who says black aint beautiful

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by Modecaih: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
imagine him saying there is room for improvement,abii you wan turn blackish black.wetin you wan tell God if you see am..lord ave mercy

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by oloriadejoke(f): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
craze dey inside this guy blood oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by hisgrace090: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Now that you finally resembles Satan, what next?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by damtan(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
He must really be in love with the "mursi tribe" of Ethiopia especially with the lip plate

4 Likes

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
I wonder how some people think.....just wake up one day and decide to be ugly.....I bet Satan fine pass you......radarada

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by terrezo2002(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
obsession

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by giftedheart1(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
if Angel Gabriel did not recognise this guy later, he will be disturbing our peace in heaven abi?

9 Likes

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by idu1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
He come put helipad for mouth undecided

14 Likes

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by courna(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
bullsh*t of the year created for a decade

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:

I'm agreeing with you in totality Sir.

3 Likes

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 26, 2018
He has done something with his life. What have you done?

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Eyes too

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by encryptjay(m): 5:42am On Feb 26, 2018
White guys and mental problems sha grin

4 Likes

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Na so
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by holluwai(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2018
See as them get this one cheesy
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by Elslim: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
oyinbo and crase...

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by Beehshorp(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Many are mad but few are roaming
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by livebynite: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by RealGucci: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
[/color][color=#550000]God dis year
pls gimme a white maye dah has trillions
and does not know what to do with it
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by ZionJay(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
So village people too dey UK grin

3 Likes

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by yemzzy22(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
stupidity comes in different version and update look like black pig
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by lonelydora: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
When you no longer know what to do with your time and money.

What kind of madness is this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
n.a. kolo dis guy don dey o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad / Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos) / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.