Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! (8634 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! by Kobicove(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2018
This story sounds fake undecided
Re: Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Have it your way
Re: Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! by Eghostwriter(f): 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2018
Get a Love Machine, you can use it on her
Re: Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2018
Did I pay bride price and do engagement for love machine? And what about the issue of reproduction
Re: Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
OMG...... I'm in trouble.

I met this girl last year Feburary
..... She was every thing I wanted in a woman. I wooed her and she drew me into her Ken. My friends told me that I didn't stand a chance with her but I pushed on. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she agreed. When I asked her how her dating life has been.... She told me that she has been dating players all along and that now she just wants a nice and God fearing man that will love hom with all his heart and she's not sharing. I was happy and the relationship was going on smoothly. I proposed to her this January and she saod yes. We then got engaged this January. I wa so happy. She then started to pester me for sex but I'm the conservative kind but she kept pressuring me so I gave in. We had some preintimacy and when it got to the real deal...... I just inserted and I felt nothing...... I didn't enjoy our sex and then she told me that she had a borehole pussy and there is nothing I can do about it since we are now engaged so there is no going back.

I've just had sex three times in My life and I just don't want my marriage sex life to be boring. Please what do I do? Wedding plans are already in motion.
no big deal. Don't leave her. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Let her look for way and make her puzzy tight again. I can be of help by giving tips on how to do it. Thank you. Remember I don't ask for anything I teach free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Handsome Guy Says "I Don't Have A Girlfriend"? / My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.