Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do (6283 Views)

If You Find Out That Your Husband Is Impotent After Marriage, What Will You Do? / My Friend Always Video Girls When Having Sex With Them / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by sexybaby234(f): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ladies when you are dating a guy that have not touch you since you are dating and you later notice he is impotent his dick cannot stand what will you do http://boewap.com.ng
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by greatnaija01: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Help him, take him to a doctor or a true man of God for help.

IT IS FUNNY but its an easy thing if LOVE is really there between THEM.

sexybaby234:
Ladies when you are dating a guy that have not touch you since you are dating and you later notice he is impotent his dick cannot stand what will you do http://boewap.com.ng

5 Likes

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by purem(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
sexybaby234:

You will be sucking his diick undecided

It's not compulsory he inserts you wink
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
greatnaija01:
Help him, take him to a doctor or a true man of God for help.

IT IS FUNNY but its an easy thing if LOVE is really there between THEM.

so how will the pastor solve the impotency?
by holding the guy"s staff of office?
thats gayish u know cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:
so how will the pastor solve the impotency? by holding the guy"s staff of office? thats gayish u know cheesy
E tire me fa!

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by akeentech(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
olihilistic:

E tire me fa!
me too
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by greatnaija01: 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
will you shut your latrine of a mouth?

FAKE is the proof of the REAL

lol ur mind is so LOW.... will an herbalist do better? abi who? lol.... I pity your destiny o

the POINT IS SHE SHOULD BE A HELP TO HIM... that's all... take your issues with pastors to your GRAVE

lefulefu:

3 Likes

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by habsydiamond(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Na to pour anointing oil on it...e.g mark dowell..
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by AlexCk: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by iSpread(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
His dick cannot stand? That's very simple; USE A STICK AND SUPPORT IT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by MhizAJ(f): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's not a matter of what i will do
He should know what to do by getting the hell out of my life

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

The pastor will anoint the dick with olive oil and tell two ukwulicios ushers to Start rubbing it grin

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=AlexCk post=65371344][/quote]
reminds me of one nollywood film wey i watch.the impotent guy go meet one pastor for pastor to help am.na so d pastor dey kabash on d guy d!ck and dey slap d d!ck with im palm under the excuse of annointing.then the impotent guy suddenly grab the pastor by the hand shouting pastor! pastoor! i can feel my dick again...the movie just looked so gayish cheesy
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
The pastor will anoint the dick with olive oil and tell two ukwulicios ushers to Start rubbing it grin
ok if two phat female azzes be twerking on d dick to test its potency dat will be allowed cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
greatnaija01:
will you shut your latrine of a mouth?

FAKE is the proof of the REAL

lol ur mind is so LOW.... will an herbalist do better? abi who? lol.... I pity your destiny o

the POINT IS SHE SHOULD BE A HELP TO HIM... that's all... take your issues with pastors to your GRAVE

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

ok if two phat female azzes be twerking on d dick to test its potency dat will be allowed cheesy
Yes, they will call it praise and worship grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
iSpread:
His dick cannot stand? That's very simple; USE A STICK AND SUPPORT IT.
cc Lalas247 grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
olihilistic:

E tire me fa!
me too cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, they will call it praise and worship grin
dose praise and worship songs ladies with big yansh be swinging it left and right wen dancing to praise songs in the church grin....i concur.enuf to wake an impotent man grin grin

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by AlexCk: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

reminds me of one nollywood film wey i watch.the impotent guy go meet one pastor for pastor to help am.na so d pastor dey kabash on d guy d!ck and dey slap d d!ck with im palm under the excuse of annointing.then the impotent guy suddenly grab the pastor by the hand shouting pastor! pastoor! i can feel my dick again...the movie just looked so gayish cheesy

Lol,
Holy shiit!!!.

That's one weird movie.
But na nollywood, lol. Nollywood wey do batman, lol.
Batman wey dey carry shovel and briefcase full of animated bats.

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
It's not a matter of what i will do
He should know what to do by getting the hell out of my life
Just because his d!ck is not picking up signal?
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol,
Holy shiit!!!.

That's one weird movie.
But na nollywood, lol. Nollywood wey do batman, lol.
Batman wey dey carry shovel and briefcase full of animated bats.

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

dose praise and worship songs ladies with big yansh be swinging it left and right wen dancing to praise songs in the church grin....i concur.enuf to wake an impotent man grin grin
The thing will not take it anymore... Dry muscles must be revived grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
The thing will not take it anymore... Dry muscles must be revived grin cheesy
so true grin
the fat backside of a woman can bring an impotent man back to life cheesy
it will revive d dead muscles of his staff of of office.ever wondered why they said ukwu is bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

so true grin
it will revive d dead muscles of his staff of of office.ever wondered why they said ukwu is bae cheesy
lol
Ukwu is divine

one ukwu under God grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
greiboy:
lol
Ukwu is divine

one ukwu under God grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by AlexCk: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=65371871][/quote]
Mehn, i literally laughed my ass off seeing the ad.
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
AlexCk:

Mehn, i literally laughed my ass off seeing the ad.
wich ad? u mean this thread?
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by AlexCk: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

wich ad? u mean this thread?

The nollywood Batman's advert o
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
AlexCk:

The nollywood Batman's advert o
oh dat one grin grin grin grin grin
nigerian movies are just completly wack my brother grin grin grin
Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Twoclans(f): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
lefulefu:

so true grin

Chai grin

1 Like

Re: Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do by Mandrake007(m): 12:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Take him to a strong man of God to maybe any of this living churches I'd strongly recommend rccg tho,pay your tithe,consultation fee and receive your annointing oil and handkerchief rub it on your love pole...glory be to jesus and the saints of heaven,marriage is not all about sex,married couples need to practice celibacy to ease their paths into heaven..sex is not everything,do not defile your body even if it's at the expense of your wife or husband.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!!! Married Woman Caught Raping 10 Years Old Boy [watch Video] / The Real Pictures Of The People In All Our Naira Notes (Pictures) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.