Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com (17285 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Kogi, Kill 1, Kidnap 3 / Yahoo Boys Injure EFCC Operative In Abuja During Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by ureportsAbuja: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
News reaching 247ureports.com indicate that the insecurity spreading across the nation may have re-entered the church premises. This is as gunmen attacked an ECWA Church located in Durumi, Garki, Abuja during the morning service of today.

The attack left one of the security personnel guarding the Church premises shot. He was shot in leg. The current status of the security personnel remains uncertain. The unknown attackers escaped the scene.

Already, the Christian Association of Nigeria [CAN] has issued an alert to all Christians. Engr Daniel Kadzai, the YOWICAN President [Youth wing of CAN] made this call through sms message calling on every Christian to be alert and cautious.

http://247ureports.com/breaking-news-gunmen-attack-church-in-abuja-one-shot/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by HiddenShadow: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Fulani Terrorists or Boko Haram.?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Positiveminds(m): 4:54am On Feb 26, 2018
I hope this is not true. If it is, then time for churches to get armed.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Omololu2121: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Pavore9: 6:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Hungry bloggers peddling falsehood. Why is the name of the church not mentioned?

All those quoting asking if I didn't see the name of the church, should ask whether the post was modified before it got to the front-page! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by denko(m): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Love your enemies and do pray for them
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by dejt4u(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Omololu2121:
Fake news
it's not a fake news.. the news is on AIT

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by denko(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Is there peace in middle east have you ponder why there is no peace there. Nigeria Christian should pray and love their persecutor. The battle is mine thus says the lord. Love conquers hatred.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by omoiyalayi(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2018
It's an happy trigger policeman that shot one of the church security guard because of arguments over the church barricade that prevents cars from passing through

And the police insist they pass

Thank God the guy is not dead sha

Nigeria police needs real re-branding

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2018
if these is true then the church is now their target....God is our refuge!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Positiveminds:
It would only worsen the situation that is how uncle Trump is proposing arming teachers with guns.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2018
So much insecurity....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
They should not turn this into a propaganda in America it's schools in Nigeria it's churches.Seriously people should have the fear of God and not do some certain things.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Omololu2121: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2018
dejt4u:
it's not a fake news.. the news is on AIT
in terms of security, buhari hasn't just perform below the average mark,he has totally failed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by CAPSLOCKED: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Positiveminds:

WHO NEEDS ARMS WHEN WE'VE GOT THE ALMIGHTY GOD?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Omololu2121: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
They should not turn this into a propaganda in America it's schools in Nigeria it's churches.Seriously people should have the fear of God and not do some certain things.
in the USA,school girls also get kidnapped abi?

Just because it happened in the USA,that does not mean it should happen in Nigeria too.

They enjoy 24/7 power supply in the USA,do we enjoy it here too?

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Omololu2121:
in the USA,school girls also get kidnapped abi?

Just because it happened in the USA,that does not mean it should happen in Nigeria too.

They enjoy 24/7 power supply in the USA,do we enjoy it here too?
What you wrote does it correlate with what I wrote?I only mentioned the matters arising.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Omololu2121: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What you wrote does it correlate with what I wrote?I only mentioned the matters arising.
how does the shooting in church by armed men correlate with shooting in school in the USA?

Just because people were shot dead in school in the USA, does that mean people should be shot dead in church in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by royalamour(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
denko:
Is there peace in middle east have you ponder why there is no peace there. Nigeria Christian should pray and love their persecutor. The battle is mine thus says the lord. Love conquers hatred.

Prayer alone is not enough. Israelites of the old armed themselves. And the killed anything enemy.

Arm yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by lonelydora: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
So they are now emboldened to enter Abuja? Okay, Aso Rock will soon get it's share.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by stefanweeks: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
pictures or .....
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by FulaniTerrorist: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Fulani terrorist

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by biggy26: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Pavore9:
Hungry bloggers peddling falsehood. Why is the name of the church not mentioned?
Did you read at all, is ecwa not d name?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by princechurchill(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari and his boys

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by SarcasticMe(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Exaggerated title... We can be better than this.

Anyway, no better time to say this to my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ: As the society continues to challenge our faith; as the rumors of wars are growing, we have only one weapon: a holy life, free from sin and all immorality. It's high time we separated ourselves from the ills if the society.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by FaniDan(f): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Pavore9:
ECWA church

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by coolthesystem(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Pavore9 post=65374547]Hungry bloggers peddling falsehood. Why is the name of the church not mentioned?[/quote

You can't see properly, I guess. So, you are telling me that you can't see ECWA church Durumi again?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Omololu2121:
how does the shooting in church by armed men correlate with shooting in school in the USA?

Just because people were shot dead in school in the USA, does that mean people should be shot dead in church in Nigeria?
If you don't understand don't quote me because I am not making fun of anything I just stated some things that is all.
Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by nathanccr(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Pavore9:
ECWA church

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com by nairalanduseles: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
hahaha dem for use prayers protect dem selves na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police To Sanction Officers Demanding Bribe From A Cyclist Drone Operator (Vid) / Cultist Hacks 300 Level Student To Death In Warri / Customs Seizes 2,150 Jerrycans Of Petrol (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.