Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA (15523 Views)

If You Do Importation Of Goods With $500k And Above... / How To Use Instagram For Business Effectively / Learn How To Do Importation Biz The Right Way FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Other mini importers in the house, I welcome una o

Thank God Chinese don resume from their Chinese new year holiday

More money in our bank account and more new product to explore grin grin grin
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2018
I am not on WhatsApp for now but you can call my number or mail me directly

Are you on skype then let chat
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by gozzlin: 1:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Just reading your topic, I was able to deduce the fact that you're a Yoruba man from Ibadan.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Ifechukwudesim(m): 2:13am On Feb 28, 2018
gozzlin:
Just reading your topic, I was able to deduce the fact that you're a Yoruba man from Ibadan.

Lol grin cheesy
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 3:42am On Feb 28, 2018
gozzlin:

waw very sure

Thanks
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by gozzlin: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2018
cryptrader:

waw very sure
Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by melow: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
pls sir ur skype address
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
cryptrader:

waw very sure

Thanks
man go straight to the point and stop all this long thread

4 Likes

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
man go straight to the point and stop all this long thread

You are very funny I said i be student.

And by the way is it a most for you to comment.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
melow:
pls sir ur skype address

you can search me on skype with my phone number

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
cryptrader:

You are very funny I said i be student.

And by the way is it a most for you to comment.

how is that my business I am waiting for you
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
amani63:
how is that my business I am waiting for you

Please just keep on waiting.

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Good Evening

Please let me say this again I'm a student and that means don't think I will be updating the thread every now and then and also I want you to know that I have other projects at hand.

Let continue
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2018
I hope every one of us know that we will be focusing now on teeth whitener and the reason being there is that with the analyzes that we saw on google trends this lets us know that if we go teeth Whitner now we will definitely sell but we must target our advert on the right audience. Please Note the reason why I'm going for this is that we will be selling it online using Facebook, if it is offline please don't go for this product unless you how to market it. And please dont go for any product because it is cheap and nice when you dont know the marketing key for that particular product.

So for teeth whitener, we are going to be using aliexpress.com and 1688.com

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Ozed71: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2018
Sir like how long do it take your products to arrive in Nigeria?
How do you maintain the shipping cost?
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ozed71:
Sir like how long do it take your products to arrive in Nigeria?
How do you maintain the shipping cost?

A good question. but the answer is simple

It all depends on the company you are using and also your seller.

but if it is normal shipping it takes roughly 2-3 weeks but express 1 week
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Okay guys after explaining on how you can do your basic research on what to import then let go straight to china making use of either smartphone or laptop and our passport is Google chrome

I will go with 1688.com first then aliexpress.com there is a reason behind this.

1688.com is an eCommerce website that is mainly for Chinese and that is why it is written Chinese and the best way to translate that Chinese to English is to use Google translate. This is just an extension that can be added to your browser if you don’t know how to do that please try to Google search.

Let me remember you guys that the aim purpose of importing that product is to make profit and to make more profit we will be using 1688.com because there is a rule for every product found in aliexpress.com their is probability of buying same product with the same quality more cheaper on 1688.com and also on 1688.com if you know how to search very well you can still make more and more profit buying at a very low price . so whenever you are on 1688.com don’t settle for less navigate through the site.

After you have searched and settled for a product, the next stage is paying for it unless you want to chat with the seller to get cheaper price or you want to do an OEM

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
I believe we all know the meaning of those images
1. in Chinese format
2. about to translate
3. after being translated
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
I will explain all these images tomorrow. but before that please you can also navigate through the site to see and learn more

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Good evening guys

tonight I will be explaining more on how we can navigate through 1688 and how we can import successfully on the site...

thanks
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Following
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
GOod evening

Yesterday I explained how we can navigate through 1688.com but I will try to explain a little bit more.
You see this 1688.com is very interesting to the extent that if you know how to use keywords very well you will surely get you things cheap and quality but please don't always go for what is too cheap unless you are sure that what you are getting will be good.

If you want to order from 1688.com after translating the whole page the next thing will be typed in the keyword of what you are looking for

After that carefully study the search windows to know how you can still navigate through

Making use of Google translation you can use this stuff to explore more

Now let go to HOW TO IMPORT PROPER

fOR YOU TO IMPORT FROM THIS from this website you can do it in two ways

!. DOING IT YOURSELF METHOD

2. using AGENT

The next will be how to do both and their requirement
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
I will welcome questions now before I proceed

If you have any questions or any suggestions please ask now

Thanks
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by seasy: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
I really want to start this business.But I want to understand how to buy,make payments and ship to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
seasy:
I really want to start this business.But I want to understand how to buy,make payments and ship to Nigeria.

oK no problem i will make sure to explsin that tonight
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
DO IT YOURSELF METHOD

In this method, I will explain how to register on 1688.com, how to chat and interact with the seller and how to pay.

The tools we will be needing

1. Taobao account
2. skype, trade manager, qq
3. payoneer or PayPal

After doing your research on what to import the next thing is how to import

First, I will advise you to register on Taobao first because you will be using Taobao login details on 1688.com

It is very easy just go to Taobao and click on the register fill all the form they will send a notification code to your phone for you to verify your acct but if you think it is too hard for you to do you can message me or call me I will do that for you with some token amount.

After that go to 1688.com and click on login just type in your Taobao details And continue browsing

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
The advantage of that registration is for you to be able to chat with the seller using trade manager and also you will be able to ask question but please Note that you will need google translation before chatting with those guys, Google search google translate type in your word then copy. Maybe I will do a video tutorial to explain this.

You can chat with the seller negotiate more, ask questions even you can be lucky properly if the seller has aliexpress acct

You can use qq or any other app in chatting with your seller, it all depends on what the seller ...

1 Share

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2018
Good morning

Make sure you don't limit yourself, do research ask questions and talk with ya seller.

This shoe is from 1688.com

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 6:39am On Mar 02, 2018
https://detail.1688.com/offer/560401000816.html?spm=b26110380.8015204.1688002.1.jLv94M

Please dont ask me how much go to the buyer's site yourself and check but it is very cheap

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by lordfalcao(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Continue enjoying it
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Dvtechbase(m): 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Awesome thread bro...following like this...please how long does their delivery take to nigeria if I am to order myself and also is the payment is yuan or dollars in conversion via bank Mastercard...thanks again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Gtbank Account Has Been Restricted / Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% / New Registrar For Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.