Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA (15525 Views)

If You Do Importation Of Goods With $500k And Above... / How To Use Instagram For Business Effectively / Learn How To Do Importation Biz The Right Way FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
thank you, my brother, please keep following

Tonight I will Show You Guys How To Pay Your Seller Yourself Without Using Any fucking Agent.

Late Make it a date.

Thank you

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Superex(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
ride on bro
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dvtechbase:
Awesome thread bro...following like this...please how long does their delivery take to Nigeria if I am to order myself and also is the payment is yuan or dollars in conversion via bank Mastercard...thanks again

Thank you my brother,

All of the goods on 1688 platform are all yuan that means you are paying in yuan

On the shipping aspect, one of the number one problems of mini importers is shipping or let me say freight forwarders but it all depends on the shipping or freight forwarder that you will be using and also the period.

Will talk more on this later
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Just getting to know this product now

Nose trimmer

Note; I don't say that u should go for it

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Dvtechbase(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
cryptrader:

Thank you my brother,

All of the goods on 1688 platform are all yuan that means you are paying in yuan

On the shipping aspect, one of the number one problems of mini importers is shipping or let me say freight forwarders but it all depends on the shipping or freight forwarder that you will be using and also the period.

Will talk more on this later

Nice...I was the one that called u...and I would appreciate if you will throw more light on freight forwarders and how to get one
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dvtechbase:

Nice...I was the one that called u...and I would appreciate if you will throw more light on freight forwarders and how to get one

Ok. I will try to explain that tonight and properly I might give out some freight details
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Youtube is not just for watching alone for me it meant to learn and to know more

If you know how to use keyword you can use Youtube to know what to buy

It is hard to Give this out but I will just give this product out. it is for women and this product solve one of their major keyword searches online and which is Acne. seriously ladies are searching this word daily. Mind you it is not cream.

I just discover this product today when searching on youtube for the next hot product to go for.

Till 9 pm

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thank you OP I am really following, please what of Alibaba? I heard its cheap but I don't want to buy it bulk, Just single, how much is their shipping cost. I am a business woman and already have marketers nationwide, thank you
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:14am On Mar 03, 2018
Good morning

I promise to update the thread yesternight but i couldnt make it please forgive me. i will try to update it today by Good grace

Thanks

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 7:56am On Mar 03, 2018
Good News

I Try to Post those sneakers on my Timeline yesterday and guys are already showing interest

Please try something

And the most interesting part is that I TOLD THEM IT IS PRE ORDER

GETTING THOSE SNEAKERS SOON

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by folaschool: 1:11pm On Mar 03, 2018
pls is it possible to start mini importation with 10k that will cover everything from ordering to shipping
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
folaschool:
pls is it possible to start mini importation with 10k that will cover everything from ordering to shipping

Thank You, my brother,

If You are a student like me it is possible, If you are smart it is possible If you know what to buy and what not to buy it is possible.

Let me explain

If you are a student why; the reason is this you have friend just tell them what you are doing, tell them you can get stuff for them show them picture[b] always have pictures on your phone[/b]. With this, you can even start without using your money but trust is very important here.

If you are smart: why if you know your way out tell them to pre order, but with this, u need to be smart but not 419 style oo

IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO IMPORT AND WHAT NOT TO BUY

Always go for lightweight if the weight of your goods is not much u are in profit don't just buy any product because you like it and even if you must buy not heavyweight. All my product is always 0.05-0.5g per one. Even this shoe is 0.3g with packaging may be 0.5g and I am selling it for 8k.

If it is possible for you go for lightweight product but not just any lightweight but hot in demand like health product, beauty product, or if you know how to market this product selfie ring light, facial mask, massaging eyeglasses lol, etc

If you can do this You can start with 10k minus advertising cost.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by rmventures(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
We're following you closely bros. Keep on the goo d work, God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
HOW TO DO MINI IMPORTATION WITH 10K

jUST let me write this, To be sincere you can start mini importation with 10k but alot of things are to be considered

1. what do you want to buy
2. why do you want to buy
3. Is it a problem-solving product or hot in demand
4.what are your means of marketing
5. Are you marketing it online or one on one
6. How many will you go for

Let me give an example

1. I'm planning to buy car tracker and obd2

2. I already have my market who are they; yahoo guys in my school

3. yes it is a problem solving

4. It is physical and it is already booked for

5 I'm not selling online

6 I just have 5 of those guys on my list and I know with them I can have more links.

Guys with the small amount I can make close to .....

I will not give out figures

JUST THINK, SOLVE PROBLEM AND KNOW WHAT IS ON TREND

2 Likes

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
rmventures:
We're following you closely bros. Keep on the good work, God bless you sir

Thank you please keep following and ask question(s)
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
i already advertized the sneaker op posted here..i just want to know if i stand a chance to sell stuff...to my outmost surprise i got a buyer who wants to pay 10k for the black one...i had to tell him its not yet in stock that i'll let him know once it is available

3 Likes

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by randomShek: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
cryptrader:

Thank you please keep following and ask question(s)
I like the perspective at which you're teaching this "course". Its a life saver for students like us.

After your items are shipped and have landed here, do you package them again to look fancy and all? Or you just deliver as is?

Keep up the good work bro

1 Like

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Hamiynola: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello m also into mini importation and I have this cool hot product available
It's called a toilet bowl light
I need wholesalers for this product pls how do I go about it and for those that r interested can call me on this num 09056527434 .

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
faruq37:
i already advertized the sneaker op posted here..i just want to know if i stand a chance to sell stuff...to my outmost surprise i got a buyer who wants to pay 10k for the black one...i had to tell him its not yet in stock that i'll let him know once it is available

Wooow .. Im so happy to hear this, My brother you can still sell the product personally will be getting those sneakers soon

if you know how to code you can still get sell the sneaker, you can call me

Weldone my brother
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
randomShek:
I like the perspective at which you're teaching this "course". Its a life saver for students like us.

After your items are shipped and have landed here, do you package them again to look fancy and all? Or you just deliver as is?

Keep up the good work bro

Thank you
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hamiynola:
I need wholesalers for this product pls how do I go about it and for those that r interested can call me on this num 09056527434 .

My dear seller, I have some question to ask you.

1. why do you go for this product
2. Hope u do ur assignment
3. Who are your targeted buyers
4. What are you doing presently in selling that product
5. why don't you go to some hotels, package your self and go for contract.
6. Don't you mind selling it online.

4 Likes

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thank you guys for calling me.

I will say this, please before you go for any product u need to do something

1. Do your research well

2. have a good plan from buying, shipping and selling

3. And please before you invest huge amount into this business always try to go for sample first if possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
cryptrader:

Wooow .. Im so happy to hear this, My brother you can still sell the product personally will be getting those sneakers soon

if you know how to code you can still get sell the sneaker, you can call me

Weldone my brother
...Alright sir, i will let you know sir
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by Christardor: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
cryptrader:

1. Do your research well

3. And please before you invest huge amount into this business always try to go for sample first if possible.
Could you believe I've been looking for this thread not knowing you changed the topic..
I've gone through 5 pages in Business section.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by pryme(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2018
cryptrader:

1. Do your research well

Happy Sunday Cryptrader, I have read through your thread from the first page, I got excited on that part that you said you will show us n how to order from 1688.com to Nigeria without using an Agent, but you haven't followed that up yet. This is hoping that you do.

So I would like to know if this method involves express delivery (4 -5) days.

I have been ordering from Aliexpress using normal shipping which takes 3weeks to 1 month, that's bad for business.
Even worse is using DHL or ups the cost will kill the business on its tracks.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Christardor:
Could you believe I've been looking for this thread not knowing you changed the topic..
I've gone through 5 pages in Business section.

Very interesting. Please pardon me for changing the name.

You can follow the thread, very simple to do
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2018
pryme:

Happy Sunday Cryptrader, I have read through your thread from the first page, I got excited on that part that you said you will show us n how to order from 1688.com to Nigeria without using an Agent, but you haven't followed that up yet. This is hoping that you do.

So I would like to know if this method involves express delivery (4 -5) days.

I have been ordering from Aliexpress using normal shipping which takes 3weeks to 1 month, that's bad for business.
Even worse is using DHL or ups the cost will kill the business on its tracks.

Thank you sir/ma

Yes i promise to show you guys how to import yourself.

I will make sure that i do justice to that tonight by God grace, just pray their is light
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by pryme(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2018
cryptrader:

Thank you sir/ma

Yes i promise to show you guys how to import yourself.

I will make i do justice to that tonight by God grace, just pray their is light

Lol, it's a "Sir" Sir, I will be looking forward to it.
Have a swell day.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2018
GOOD MORNING

I notice something recently, several people have been calling me and I realize here that some have money to invest not just money but millions of naira but they don't know what to import or what to buy. I will try to explain more on how to know what to buy than how to import because how to import is very easy but to know what to buy is another PROBLEM.

MAYBE I WILL TRY TO OPEN TELEGRAM GROUP TO EXPLAIN MORE ON THIS ISSUE AND HOW TO SELL YOUR IMPORTED STUFF ONLINE USING FACEBOOK.

HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2018
pryme:

Lol, it's a "Sir" Sir, I will be looking forward to it.
Have a swell day.
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2018
Hamiynola:
I need wholesalers for this product pls how do I go about it and for those that r interested can call me on this num 09056527434.

Miss Aminat if you don't mind selling your product online either paid or free you can call me and let us discuss.

I believe to sell this online can never be a problem especially when using paid ads, just make sure you a video that explain how it works and how to install it.

FACEBOOK IS VERY EASY TO USE IF YOU KNOW WHO TO TARGET AND WHO NOT TO TARGET>

THANKS
Re: ANALYZES ON HOW TO DO IMPORTATION BUSINESS EFFECTIVELY IN NIGERIA by cryptrader(m): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2018
You can ask any question(s) pertaining to this course feel free to ask me grin

HAPPY SUNDAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% / New Registrar For Access Bank / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.