Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

"Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK (12869 Views)

How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) / Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by laidelaitan(f): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2018
''Since Musiliu Obanikoro joined APC, his trial with the EFCC suddenly developed malaria'' FFK mocks Buhari's anti-corruption war

FFK believes that the Anti-corruption war of the Buhari-led government is selective. Posting via his Facebook page, FFK says once a politician standing trial for corruption decamps to APC, his trial is suspended.

See more of his post on....

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/26/since-musiliu-obanikoro-joined-apc-trial-efcc-suddenly-developed-malaria-ffk-mocks-buharis-anti-corruption-war/

...Since Gov. Isa Yuguda joined APC his trial with EFCC suddenly developed hearing problems. Since Senator Musiliu Obanikoro joined APC his trial with the EFCC suddenly developed malaria.

And Buhari is Mr. Integrity?

God will punish some people soon and send them to hell fire.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/967757441000706048

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by DWJOBScom(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2018
That's your PMB whom you all bothered yourselves sending broadcasts and trekked for.

Join and make a good contribution and you are forgiven and become a Saint.

Even PMB claimed he had just 20m in his account and yet donated 100m to a fulani community in Kano.

Admit that you all have been deceived

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2018
dats how those fighting corruption will tell us the case has been dismissed for lack of evidence......our youths are watching, maybe when you still, you rush nnjoin the rulling party to avoid prosecution....indeed there was a country called NIGERIA

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by princechurchill(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
And when i see them holding that broom i will pass over

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
angry
☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by MistadeRegal(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
What should we do?
Turn EFCC and continue the trial?
Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by MistadeRegal(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2018
princechurchill:
And when i see them holding that broom i will pass over

LMAO!!!
Guy you no get chill at all o!

20 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by kelvinezeh55(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2018
We have been deceived

20 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by ekems2017(f): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Don't mind Apc. The worst party in the history of Nigeria. Witch hunting is what they know how to do best.

Not only malaria the case is dead and buried a long time ago. You won't even see the carcass again.

34 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by temitemi1(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2018
That is the power of the broom grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by ebujany(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
undecided

Mr integrity my foot...buhari is the most corrupt president ever in the history of Nigeria

From a repented zombie

42 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by Daviddson(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2018
All the blame squarely lie on our ineffectual Judiciary that if I have the chance I'll disband into 100 pieces! Are the following people whose trials have been stalled for nearly 3 years also APC members:
>>Yourself
>>Olisa Metuh
>>Former Jigawa gov, Lamido
>>Danjuma Goje
>>Ihedi Ohakim
>>Farouk Lawan
?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by macphilip: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
so what are you waiting for FFK?
Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by tempex88(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
The list is even longer.....I

2 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Indirectly he's telling us he stole too...he should be forgiven, but because he's playing opposition.

I thought this man was a saint...

1 Like

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by anibirelawal(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
FFK you again anyway, how are you coping with your Heart Related Disease abi na Heart failure sef?.
Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by EbukaLive(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Some people have FFK as their role model sha...

Is he alright like this

First off, Obanikoro's case with EFCC has not developed any cold feet, it is even in more than one fold, the Dasuki one is dragging because his case is tied with Fayose whose immunity has made the case stall, his other cases are still active...

OUK that joined APC since 2015/2016 his case is still hot talkless of Obanikoro...

That being said, FFK has the audacity and effontery to point this out when his cases with EFCC developed K-leg after him, who was a very fiery serial critic of GEJ had that infamous meeting with him in Aso Rock and before we know if he was the Campaign Spox for GEJ?

SAME FFK?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by livebynite: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by KahlDrogo(m): 11:02am On Feb 26, 2018
Is joining APC looking attractive to this King of pigs and idiots? grin

My Abakaliki alobams. What do you have to say about this? angry
Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by Chukazu: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2018
The easiest way to elude corruption charges is to run fo cover under the wings of APC

8 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by KahlDrogo(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2018
ekems2017:
[s]Don't mind Apc. The worst party in the history of Nigeria. Witch hunting is what they know how to do best.

Not only malaria the case is dead and buried a long time ago. You won't even see the carcass again.[/s]
cheesy

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by unearthed(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2018
This man is simply a foolish fool... Didn't FFK do same before the 2015 elections? he joined d pdp n his sins were forgiven. I wonder why people still listen to this slow poke loser.

1 Like

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by OYAY(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2018
FFK is an asshole! Obanikoro opted for plea bargaining , refunded money and gave necessary information to the security agencies investigating him which made their work earlier and faster hence the soft-landing instead of unnecessary wasting of time as exhibited by the likes of the ffk. So should keep his opinion to the dumb and numb like him!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by austin2all: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2018
orji uzo kalu's case with EFCC is now infested with flu.

4 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by Badboiz(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2018
unearthed:
This man is simply a foolish fool... Didn't FFK do same before the 2015 elections? he joined d pdp n his sins were forgiven. I wonder why people still listen to this slow poke loser.

Yea true that.. But we should all look at the truth in the message and let anyone found guilty be punished irrespective of party affiliation

3 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by JackBauer24: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Indirectly he's telling us he stole too...he should be forgiven, but because he's playing opposition.

I thought this man was a saint...

Really, is that all you understood from that simple statement?

You are a genius lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by kingthreat(m): 11:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Ok i agree with this drug addict on this one
Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by Phelix01(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2018
It is called Buharific

1 Like

Re: "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK by aguiyi2: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2018
FFK,you don dey look for Obanikoro trouble.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Protest Death Of Four People In Taraba (photos) / Court Sends 15 Internet Fraudsters To Prison In Benin / Ese: Yunusa Dahiru Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.