Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,471 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 PM

Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) (46051 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by zolapower: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hmmmm...do you know how she ended up in Nigeria? Something kinda doesn't make sense.
Are you saying shes an olosho?
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Love for who?

I mean at a young age you can date guys without money because you're still learning & having fun. But at a certain age, when you're looking to settle down, you need the financial stability & security. In fact, it becomes an obsession. You can't be wasting any more time on broke guys & love alone. An adult life has too many responsibilities. Love is awesome, but you cannot pay the bills with it. That is an undisputed fact. Everyone is out for number one. Poverty is a disease abeg grin

LMFAO, truth and nothing but the truth. In as much as we are always demonized and labelled as gold digging man eaters , the truth is that , it's not "our thing". When most ladies reach a certain age , an exciting sexlife , looks , and being head over hills in love with a guy aren't prioritized. You want stability and security . I think we are branded as the Queens of pocket love because we have never pretended that the guy's pockets aren't important in a relationship grin, infact we tend to be quiet vocal about it, no shying away from reality is allowed grin.
Show me your wallet and I will scream for you the way you want grin grin grin. WTF is love anyways grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
I won't wish him happy married life.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
zolapower:

Are you saying shes an olosho?

How can I say that? I don't even know the girl. I'm only curious about why she left home.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by AreaFada2: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Reelmii:
u can do better dan him

Lol.

Too late. Bigamy is not cavalier stuff where I live. cheesy grin
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, truth and nothing but the truth. In as much as we are always demonized and labelled as gold digging man eaters , the truth is that , it's not "our thing". When most ladies reach a certain age , an exciting sexlife , looks , and being head over hills in love with a guy aren't prioritized. You want stability and security . I think we are branded as the Queens of pocket love because we have never pretended that the guy's pockets aren't important in a relationship grin, infact we tend to be quiet vocal about it, no shying away from reality is allowed grin.
Show me your wallet and I will scream for you the way you want grin grin grin. WTF is love anyways grin grin

LMMFAO @ show me your wallet & I will scream for you the way you want.
Indiluted, concentrated truff right there!

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by hardon1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
POSTER ARE YOU SURE IT WAS A CHURCH WEDDING. WHAT PASTOR WOULD WED TWO BRIDES TO A GROOM.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMMFAO @ show me your wallet & I will scream for you the way you want.
Indiluted, concentrated truff right there!

Lol, the world is cruel and poverty is a bytch grin. Kuyanyiwa out there , forget heart things for a minute and use your head kinda world grin. Yi natural gift yethu leyo grin grin. This guy must have fallen victim of the extreme love we seem to possess, but it doesn't come free grin.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by zolapower: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How can I say that? I don't even know the girl. I'm only curious about why she left home.
Okay ! But theres nothing wrong about leaving the country . Atlrast she can learn.the ways of other peoples culture. Especially , a country like ours who love being our brothets keepers . Im sure a popular politician must have contracted her for the job.
I learnt majority of her staff ( her hair stylist ) have absconded due to her unbearable nature.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, the world is cruel and poverty is a bytch grin. Kuyanyiwa out there , forget heart things for a minute and use your head kinda world grin. Yi natural gift yethu leyo grin grin. This guy must have fallen victim of the extreme love we seem to possess, but it doesn't come free grin.

It has a price tag, eduru grin Lol, generating such emotions is taxing. Pay your taxes. Kikikiki.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by ballerin(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Samata104:
Yah yah
just wanna say hi, beaurifu
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Hormotorlah: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
The Ibos here will not criticise this ooo, but if na Yoruba do am, you go dey read Afonjas everywhere undecided
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
zolapower:

Okay ! But theres nothing wrong about leaving the country . Atlrast she can learn.the ways of other peoples culture. Especially , a country like ours who love being our brothets keepers . Im sure a popular politician must have contracted her for the job.
I learnt majority of her staff ( her hair stylist ) have absconded due to her unbearable nature.

Rather say you don't know because the reasons you gave are a bit vague.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by monex(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Trust me, it's about money. It is well known that Nigerian guys like to spend money on women.
Anyway, why would anyone target a specific group if they're really searching for love?

Look, I know my people lol. There's nothing you can tell me about them. We like money. They don't say "A man's good looks are found in his livestock" for nothing grin
I guess i am gullible then. None ever asked me for money. one offered to pay when we were out together.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It has a price tag, eduru grin Lol, generating such emotions is taxing. Pay your taxes. Kikikiki.

LMFAO @ pay your taxes . Injalo, quality costs nanagrin. We shouldn't be apologizing for this.

There's this other colleague of mine , akasiva tu grin. But I understand her shame , two of her exes zemka with our sisters grin. She is so convinced that we have muti in our vjay Jays grin . The bitterness in her heart is out of this world, she should know by now the dangers of flaunting your well off man Infront of our sisters, not a wise decision at all grin especially if you ain't that much of a looker , ooNontombi will come knocking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 3:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
monex:

I guess i am gullible then. None ever asked me for money. one offered to pay when we were out together.

Lol, thats how it starts .They don't ask for money . They find ways to make you hand over your wallet to them for their control grin. 99.9% success rate lol.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by monex(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, thats how it starts .They don't ask for money . They find ways to make you hand over your wallet to them for their control grin. 99.9% success rate lol.

my nigerian friend there is married to one and agrees with me that they are quite nice and non-materialistic.

He says it is the men he has issues with

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
monex:

Were you dating any of them? Yes, we like money but we're not the type that goes out with a begging bowl, asking every potential date for money. Xhosa women are often stereotyped as golddiggers by other people because they almost NEVER go for broke. They like guys who can provide security. Hence I said we like money.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by bigpicture001: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
am very sure the two girls are lesbians...that's the only way this is possible...and they will latr conspire and kill the man when he will eventually start to cheat on them...cuz the love for themselves is more than their love for him
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
monex:

my nigerian friend there is married to one and agrees with me that they are quite nice and non-materialistic.

He says it is the men he has issues with

Yes , we are nice people . We have materialistic and non materialistic ones but to almost all of us , the financial standing of a long term partner is important and scrutinized.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ pay your taxes . Injalo, quality costs nanagrin. We shouldn't be apologizing for this.

There's this other colleague of mine , akasiva tu grin. But I understand her shame , two of her exes zemka with our sisters grin. She is so convinced that we have muti in our vjay Jays grin . The bitterness in her heart is out of this world, she should know by now the dangers of flaunting your well off man Infront of our sisters, not a wise decision at all grin especially if you ain't that much of a looker , ooNontombi will come knocking grin grin

LMFAO. Ngumhloboni yena? The part of taking other people's men, mna I don't condone it. I hate that they're even living up to that stereotype. It's amoral. They can dream big & aim higher sure, but hands off other people's men. I guess stereotypes really don't apply to everyone because mna, as much as I like a comfortable life, I will never trample on another woman's territory for the sake of money. My conscience would never let me rest.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by victorioushands: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
what u consider irritating might not b irritating to me and vise versa. by irritating, I was referring to d kissing part, imagine me and another woman kissing my husband on my wedding day?

I really do understand now. It's off-norm, I know; just like publicizing a party.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by monex(m): 3:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Were you dating any of them? Yes, we like money but we're not the type that goes out with a begging bowl, asking every potential date for money. Xhosa women are often stereotyped as golddiggers by other people because they almost NEVER go for broke. They like guys who can provide security. Hence I said we like money.
no I wasn't. a few wanted to date me (well at least have sex with me) but I was there on a short vacation and didn't have much time for other things besides sight seeing.

ok Materialism is different from Gold Digging. From what you say, they are materialistic and not necessarily gold diggers.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Ngumhloboni yena? The part of taking other people's men, mna I don't condone it. I hate that they're even living up to that stereotype. It's amoral. They can dream big & aim higher sure, but hands off other people's men. I guess stereotypes really don't apply to everyone because mna, as much as I like a comfortable life, I will never trample on another woman's territory for the sake of money. My conscience would never let me rest.

Lol, litshangani. Sana , these girls zakuthi are not smiling so asityholwa ncam but I just hate that their victims blame us all lol . They have no limits and it's getting worse , worse the younger ones . Once they get here , it's like their conscience dies . I don't know if they ain't scared of ukuloywa na grin coz some women can go to that extent when their territory is threatened.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
monex:

no I wasn't. a few wanted to date me (well at least have sex with me) but I was there on a short vacation and didn't have much time for other things besides sight seeing.

ok Materialism is different from Gold Digging. From what you say, they are materialistic and not necessarily gold diggers.

Ok.

Well, that's the stereotype making rounds-golddiggers.
Materialistic is a much better term, yes.
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, litshangani. Sana , these girls zakuthi are not smiling so asityholwa ncam but I just hate that their victims blame us all lol . They have no limits and it's getting worse , worse the younger ones . Once they get here , it's like their conscience dies . I don't know if they ain't scared of ukuloywa na grin coz some women can go to that extent when their territory is threatened.

Yey!!! They will reap what they sow. Iintlanga azidlali & I wouldn't even feel bad when a home wrecker is dealt with nicely. Money is not everything, yho.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yey!!! They will reap what they sow. Iintlanga azidlali & I wouldn't even feel bad when a home wrecker is dealt with nicely. Money is not everything, yho.

Lol @dealt with nicely. This other one from umtata , she used to be a neighbor of mine when I lived that side. Yho that girl loved trouble and my cousin who is her mkhaya used to tell her uzokwenzakala and it happened. She dated this other venda dude who had a lived in lover , and he left and moved in with her . Usisi womvenda put a hit on her wafela on the streets of Sunnyside. Yey! You will never know how far people will go, when you go there . It's bad coz two lives were ruined and a baby left without a mother .

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by monex(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Yes , we are nice people . We have materialistic and non materialistic ones but to almost all of us , the financial standing of a long term partner is important and scrutinized.

I get it now. Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
monex:

I get it now. Thanks for the clarification

wink
Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol @dealt with nicely. This other one from umtata , she used to be a neighbor of mine when I lived that side. Yho that girl loved trouble and my cousin who is her mkhaya used to tell her uzokwenzakala and it happened. She dated this other venda dude who had a lived in lover , and he left and moved in with her . Usisi womvenda put a hit on her wafela on the streets of Sunnyside. Yey! You will never know how far people will go, when you go there . It's bad coz two lives were ruined and a baby left without a mother .

Yhu, I will tell you a similar story offline another time. But mine is gqwirhy. Fear people. Umntu threatened scary things on my life over a man. Mind you, he also lied to me about being single & ready to mingle.

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by Lionessza(f): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yhu, I will tell you a similar story offline another time. But mine is gqwirhy. Fear people. Umntu threatened scary things on my life over a man. Mind you, he also lied to me about being single & ready to mingle.

Ok sure, undenza curious now . You know I love things tongue. That's enye ke , these guys will lie about their relationship status .

1 Like

Re: Abiriba Man, Ejindu Weds Two Women In Abia, Kisses Them (White Wedding Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Ok sure, undenza curious now . You know I love things tongue. That's enye ke , these guys will lie about their relationship status .

Yes they do! Caba their girlfriends & wives are in those relationships alone because almost all the men are always "single" on the streets. Smh.
I will tell you, mamgobhozi grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.