Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,327 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

Practice The Fruits Of The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practice The Fruits Of The Spirit (410 Views)

Inspect The Fruits(satan could masquerade as Angel of light) / Why Did She Not Live To Reap The Fruits Of Her Labour / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Fruits Of The Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practice The Fruits Of The Spirit by phlopholly: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2018
But when the Holy Spirit controls our lives he will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control . . .
—Galatians 5:22,23 (TLB)

Christ can rid you of inner conflict. Man without God is always torn between two urges. His nature prompts him to do wrong, and his conscience urges him to do right. Antagonistic desires and crossed-up emotions keep him in a state of personal instability. Medical men have almost concluded that this conflict is the basis of much physical breakdown and nervous collapse. Many doctors now believe that among the contributing causes of the common cold are stress, tension, and inner conflict. Paul must have been in the midst of such a personal civil war when he cried, “O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?” Then he answered his own question when he said, “I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Prayer for the day
Only Your Holy Spirit, Lord, can control my innermost feelings. Help me to be conscious of Your presence this day.

-Sir Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

Evolution!!! / Do Jews And Christians Believe Mohammed Was A Prophet? / I Am A Pianist And I Need A Church To Play For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.