Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off - Car Talk (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off (92889 Views)

The Cost Of Tinting Your Car: How Much Does It Cost And How To Not Get Ripped Of / 6 Ways To Avoid Being Ripped Off By Nigerian Mechanics / This 6 Levels Of Autonomous Driving Explains How Cars Are Taking Over From Human (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
i missed this post, when it aired, btw the company is still operating,you have to know that this company operates like a middle man, their goal to make profit , buy cheap sell high.

fyi you cannot upgrade a car, a car is a hard ware not software, changing the headlights, grille and rear lights of an old model to a new doesnt equate the old model to the new model, i hear cases of people upgrading a 2007 corolla to 2012 like its a software, dont fall for that scam.

4 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Lexusgs430: 1:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I'm a lawyer and I stand here to tell you categorically that you are wrong.
Misinformation and attempt to fraudulently take above the value of a product by hiding the original value is a crime under the constitution of Nigeria and they can loss their license and pay a huge compensation for it.
If the op is interested, he or she should drag them to court and he/she will surely win the case.
But before that, have the receipt of purchase with you, have the vehicle condition catalog given to you before purchase and finally, get in touch with the new owner and let him be on your side on the condition of the car. If your story tallies with his own, you are on the right course to win.
Remember to tell the court that you spent over 1m trying to make the car work before you returned it. grin
Also remember all your dates and figures, date of purchase, date of return, date that new owner purchased. Don't get to court and be doing ehmmm when they ask you question.

Unfortunately, it's the common believe of the so called common man, that he cannot have his day in court, due to certain factors mitigating against this happening (legal cost, man known man factor) etc etc......

What all those that felt defrauded should do is, simply come together and initiate a class action (we'll see if they can get away with murder)......

Rather than seek physical solutions, to physical issues.... We would rather implement spiritual magic....... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by drasob: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Misblah(f): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
olisaemeka1:
towards the end of last year went to that same garage at ikeja close to the fun park ..to see a Honda pilot that someone had advertised ..to be honest I was not impressed with the cars I was shown and mind you I did not even see the exact pilot that was advertised they kept showing me different ones ...thank God I know a thing or three about cars..one of their strategies is that there is no space created to test drive ur pdt and also that hall is poorly lit. In the end I just strolled over to the park by the side cooled my already annoyed self with a bottle of beer and left no arguments ....@op so sorry for your loss I know how painful loosing such huge amount is but I strongly believe that such dubious methods of repackaging and selling unfit cars should not be encouraged....If a big company like cars 45 should practice such ,how much more others ? Then @ op next time since you do not have much knowledge about cars pls take an experienced trusted hand with you. Also if it's very cheap then shine your eye like Dino melaye
Hi I currently have a Honda pilot for sale for 800k. You can test drive it from Lagos to Kaduna if you please, the car is in Benin. If you're interested Pls call 08165712663
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by RZArecta2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
A close friend was interested in getting a RAV4 from cars45, I remembered this thread and told her not to think about it. If she’s interested in wasting money, we can go to Cubana. Op and others, thanks for this thread

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by koluray: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2019
This topic again, it's really heated now. i made a comment earlier, these things are quite simple. take responsibility for whatever decisions you take and don't blame others. if you want to buy a car or sell or swap, there are lots of other options. You chose to deal with cars45, its your decision and its your choice. they were not the first to do such business and they wont be the last. they don't put a gun to your head before transacting with you. They are just another enterprise and have done a lot to make their business as convenient as possible, as a matter of fact, the more you mention this topic, the more publicity you give them, because there are really lots of people who wish they had that kind of business around them, you see they keep growing, you only give people like us more careful ways to do business with them. your negligence or your wrong decisions are not their liability. they never offered you a moneyback guarantee, or even warranty. if you are still not satisfied, try to open a business of yours and see how easy it is to deal with people and handle customers, av sold cars to them and also bought cars from them, as a matter of fact i still have one of the cars purchased from them on my car stand. they have been really helpful, because people are quite funny. check this...you come to my office, you bring a car and you want to sell almost immediately and i tell you leave it on display for a while, let people come and inspect and test, if they like they pay, you say no, u want something immediate, i know nothing about your background and i dont even have a record to crosscheck because we are perfect strangers...so i say , its not safe for me to proceed....then you go to cars 45, they pay you in next 4 hours and you use your money for whatever, yet you head to the media to complain that they underpaid after the money had solved your financial need.....my questions is , did they put a gun to your head, or on the other hand they made you an offer you did not like, so you declined and went away with your car, whats the hard feeling about?....

These cars they buy, are not for their personal utility, they resell. Initially they only resold to dealers( who understand the business) not end users or individuals, you individuals were the ones that asked not to be left out and now they started auctioning to you and you go to the media to destroy their business, they already would have done all the necessary checks on the vehicles, first to see that it was not stolen( the worst kind of car any one can buy- dealer or individual) they also do technical checks as much as they could, we dealers prefer not to buy from individuals, because they may come out too desperate a times ( i can remember a customer i sold a hilux to, only to come out a year after that he needed money and wanted to resell, or if i could buy back at a higher value, i had to asked him to go to cars45 because they way he came and the desperation, even the people that came to inspect the car became suspicious, he stayed all the way and was attending to the customers personally, a car he bought from me for 2m, he had wanted to sell for even 700k, so they became suspicious and they just go away, he could not even maintain the car and wanted to resell- these are just the kind of problems cars45 solves, if they were not there would he have had gotten someone to give him the cash he needed?) ... so it is in fact much safer for me to buy your car from cars45 after you must have sold it to them..... so they really have been very helpful... they resell to us exactly the same way it was sold to them....and in a more secure way.. its better to buy a faulty car than to buy a stolen car... we buy it from them, and fix and resell, you come to buy from us and you have the chance to test drive bring a mechanic, span the transaction over as man days as you want.... in fact the v50 sportswagon i sold, the buyer had to test drive over and over again before finalising payment....the whole process took four days...i did not mind because i trust the condition of what i am selling, irrespective of whatever condition i bought it.....is it not good enough that you have a company that sell used cars of certified origin...if the only problem you have is repairs, then log to www.carrepairs.com.ng ,,,,you come for these cars, test drive , negotiate, ask and everything suits and you dont find a fault, yet you refuse to buy,,, , you go to cars 45 , you don't test comprehensively because their current policy do not allow it and you complain... do you realise that initially it was this same reason that makes cars45 not sell to end users but rather prefer to sell to dealers.... i wish they could just keep it like that.... we would buy them refurb and you can come to our offices and test them comprehensively, if it suits then you pay..... i believe its problems solved. if you can afford to sell your car yourself at your own price, then why would u need cars45 or any other dealership?? please stop destroying people's businesses, build your own.... i started dealership when i saw the hassle of selling my unwanted car way back and i saw the hassles or having to attend to customers wanting it and different request of can you bring it here and there etc, bring it to my mechanic etc.... despite that the car was faultless, it still took me a lot of time to eventually sell, even in the process of selling i had to interact with lots of people, i would rather not have pay any audience on a usual day..... then i saw it was really hard work,,,,cars45 never wanted to sell to end users, they had only been selling to dealers,,,,you saked them to sell to end users and they created carsbazr and now you start complaining here or there....you have the right to freely choose who to transact with,,, they never gave you any warranty that the car would serve you or not....please let them do their business, or create yours so we can patronize u too......bottomline is if you are not desperate, dont sell to cars45, there are lots of desperate people that cars45 come in handy for,,,,and if you are not an autotrader, don't buy from them, allow auto traders to buy and do the fixing...you just come with your cash and test drive and pay us, if you are satisfied.... disputes are easier to resolve with us.. than with the conglomerates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by jceesquare(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2019
This is actually an old thread, but koluray did you read the OP's post from the 1st page before typing this epistle?
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=jceesquare post=80382629]This is actually an old thread, but koluray did you read the OP's post from the 1st page before typing this epistle?[/quote

You can easily read between the lines, that such passion equates interest in the business .......
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by jceesquare(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=80386734][/quote]
I'm sure if the dude started from page one and read how they sold an upgraded converted car with fake reports and without full disclosure to OP as a clean car then he won't write this gibberish that he just did defending an obvious fraudulent act. I'm sure he also missed the part where the new buyer started complaining almost immediately after he got the car which simply means they recycled an already lemon car to the unsuspecting buyer without full disclosure too.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by koluray: 8:13am On Jul 19, 2019
what a pity.... how people just come to read and criticize, rather than read to understand.....the bottom line is ,,,cars45 is not for inexperienced people.....and if you have to buy anything, especially cars in nigeria, take as much time as you can, never rush.....you have a right to compare and contrast with others, if you miss a car, another would come.....the moment you pay, blame or congratulate yourself,,, it is never the sellers problem,,,a couple of those commenting on this post,,, observe their profie, they also sell cars,,, take a look at the pics and you know what to expect from the car by mere seeing, yet they write words that say otherwise, saying the car is super dooper etc.....yet you go and inspect and what you find is a mobile trashcan....
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by jceesquare(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2019
So what happens to building a good clean and reputable brand?
What happens to clean conscience when dealing with clients?
What happens to being ethical in dealings?
What happens to be truthful and disclosing the true nature of what you're selling or services rendered?
Everything is not all about making profit you know.
I don't think it's wise resurrecting a dead thread by being myopically judgmental and one sided just to defend a falling comrade.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by AshipaEk0: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
koluray:
what a pity.... how people just come to read and criticize, rather than read to understand.....the bottom line is ,,,cars45 is not for inexperienced people.........

This part is the problem.

It is being pushed as that precisely.

It's advertised as a walk in car mart for people who don't know much about cars to come buy reliable, vetted cars.

That's the whole point about their so called system of verification and reports about the car condition.

By saying this, you are admitting they are into false advertising and deception. Which is the point to the complaints

11 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by laudate: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
jceesquare:

I'm sure if the dude started from page one and read how they sold an upgraded converted car with fake reports and without full disclosure to OP as a clean car then he won't write this gibberish that he just did defending an obvious fraudulent act. I'm sure he also missed the part where the new buyer started complaining almost immediately after he got the car which simply means they recycled an already lemon car to the unsuspecting buyer without full disclosure too.

Exactly! Misrepresentation of facts is deception. And some people are trying to gloss over this fact .... shame !

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Charly68: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
dru23:

Let him share is experience please. We can all learn something. Most car dealers are crooks,
The guy is their agent that was why he is messing up on this page..don't mind the ignoramus

2 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Charly68: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Thanks a million for sharing your experience..many of these online advertisers are fake & dubious ..you have just saved somebody like me from falling prey of the wolves .
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by alphaNomega: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2019
koluray:
what a pity.... how people just come to read and criticize, rather than read to understand.....the bottom line is ,,,cars45 is not for inexperienced people.....and if you have to buy anything, especially cars in nigeria, take as much time as you can, never rush.....you have a right to compare and contrast with others, if you miss a car, another would come.....the moment you pay, blame or congratulate yourself,,, it is never the sellers problem,,,a couple of those commenting on this post,,, observe their profie, they also sell cars,,, take a look at the pics and you know what to expect from the car by mere seeing, yet they write words that say otherwise, saying the car is super dooper etc.....yet you go and inspect and what you find is a mobile trashcan....

I understand your posts and it even helped me appreciate the obstacles in this car dealer business however, the problem here is deception

Would you be happy if your grandfather told you he bought a new beetle and the dealer told him it's the "millennium bug" only for you to arrive and see it was a Classic beetle built in 2001?

A car dealer would understand because even if you tell him it is a hilux, he would still buy, make repairs and sell for a profit. It is not the same with end users, for end users tell them what it is you are selling. Do not market potato as small yam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by alphaNomega: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2019
koluray:

I understand your posts and it even helped me appreciate the obstacles in this car dealer business however, the problem here is deception

Would you be happy if your grandfather told you he bought a new beetle and the dealer told him it's the "millennium bug" only for you to arrive and see it was a Classic beetle built in 2001?

A car dealer would understand because even if you tell him it is a hilux, he would still buy, make repairs and sell for a profit. It is not the same with end users. For end users, tell them what it is you are selling. Do not market potato as small yam.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by adeeva06(f): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2019
How did you manage to stay foolish for so long?

You typed rubbish from the first line and you maintained it all through. Wow!

Alakori ni e. O ni jibiti. Ole!

koluray:
This topic again, it's really heated now. i made a comment earlier, these things are quite simple. take responsibility for whatever decisions you take and don't blame others. if you want to buy a car or sell or swap, there are lots of other options. You chose to deal with cars45, its your decision and its your choice. they were not the first to do such business and they wont be the last. they don't put a gun to your head before transacting with you. They are just another enterprise and have done a lot to make their business as convenient as possible, as a matter of fact, the more you mention this topic, the more publicity you give them, because there are really lots of people who wish they had that kind of business around them, you see they keep growing, you only give people like us more careful ways to do business with them. your negligence or your wrong decisions are not their liability. they never offered you a moneyback guarantee, or even warranty. if you are still not satisfied, try to open a business of yours and see how easy it is to deal with people and handle customers, av sold cars to them and also bought cars from them, as a matter of fact i still have one of the cars purchased from them on my car stand. they have been really helpful, because people are quite funny. check this...you come to my office, you bring a car and you want to sell almost immediately and i tell you leave it on display for a while, let people come and inspect and test, if they like they pay, you say no, u want something immediate, i know nothing about your background and i dont even have a record to crosscheck because we are perfect strangers...so i say , its not safe for me to proceed....then you go to cars 45, they pay you in next 4 hours and you use your money for whatever, yet you head to the media to complain that they underpaid after the money had solved your financial need.....my questions is , did they put a gun to your head, or on the other hand they made you an offer you did not like, so you declined and went away with your car, whats the hard feeling about?....

These cars they buy, are not for their personal utility, they resell. Initially they only resold to dealers( who understand the business) not end users or individuals, you individuals were the ones that asked not to be left out and now they started auctioning to you and you go to the media to destroy their business, they already would have done all the necessary checks on the vehicles, first to see that it was not stolen( the worst kind of car any one can buy- dealer or individual) they also do technical checks as much as they could, we dealers prefer not to buy from individuals, because they may come out too desperate a times ( i can remember a customer i sold a hilux to, only to come out a year after that he needed money and wanted to resell, or if i could buy back at a higher value, i had to asked him to go to cars45 because they way he came and the desperation, even the people that came to inspect the car became suspicious, he stayed all the way and was attending to the customers personally, a car he bought from me for 2m, he had wanted to sell for even 700k, so they became suspicious and they just go away, he could not even maintain the car and wanted to resell- these are just the kind of problems cars45 solves, if they were not there would he have had gotten someone to give him the cash he needed?) ... so it is in fact much safer for me to buy your car from cars45 after you must have sold it to them..... so they really have been very helpful... they resell to us exactly the same way it was sold to them....and in a more secure way.. its better to buy a faulty car than to buy a stolen car... we buy it from them, and fix and resell, you come to buy from us and you have the chance to test drive bring a mechanic, span the transaction over as man days as you want.... in fact the v50 sportswagon i sold, the buyer had to test drive over and over again before finalising payment....the whole process took four days...i did not mind because i trust the condition of what i am selling, irrespective of whatever condition i bought it.....is it not good enough that you have a company that sell used cars of certified origin...if the only problem you have is repairs, then log to www.carrepairs.com.ng ,,,,you come for these cars, test drive , negotiate, ask and everything suits and you dont find a fault, yet you refuse to buy,,, , you go to cars 45 , you don't test comprehensively because their current policy do not allow it and you complain... do you realise that initially it was this same reason that makes cars45 not sell to end users but rather prefer to sell to dealers.... i wish they could just keep it like that.... we would buy them refurb and you can come to our offices and test them comprehensively, if it suits then you pay..... i believe its problems solved. if you can afford to sell your car yourself at your own price, then why would u need cars45 or any other dealership?? please stop destroying people's businesses, build your own.... i started dealership when i saw the hassle of selling my unwanted car way back and i saw the hassles or having to attend to customers wanting it and different request of can you bring it here and there etc, bring it to my mechanic etc.... despite that the car was faultless, it still took me a lot of time to eventually sell, even in the process of selling i had to interact with lots of people, i would rather not have pay any audience on a usual day..... then i saw it was really hard work,,,,cars45 never wanted to sell to end users, they had only been selling to dealers,,,,you saked them to sell to end users and they created carsbazr and now you start complaining here or there....you have the right to freely choose who to transact with,,, they never gave you any warranty that the car would serve you or not....please let them do their business, or create yours so we can patronize u too......bottomline is if you are not desperate, dont sell to cars45, there are lots of desperate people that cars45 come in handy for,,,,and if you are not an autotrader, don't buy from them, allow auto traders to buy and do the fixing...you just come with your cash and test drive and pay us, if you are satisfied.... disputes are easier to resolve with us.. than with the conglomerates

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by feldido(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2019
And I've been viewing Car45 for over a week now looking for a suitable car to buy? Thank you OP for this thread. I took my time and read through from page one till the end so as to make a firm decision. Seems I'll rather save up more and buy a direct Belgium than spend money on junks.

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by weyreypey: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2019
feldido:
And I've been viewing Car45 for over a week now looking for a suitable car to buy? Thank you OP for this thread. I took my time and read through from page one till the end so as to make a firm decision. Seems I'll rather save up more and buy a direct Belgium than spend money on junks.
Good choice.

3 Likes

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by koluray: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2019
going by your profile and manner of comments on other various topics, this your kind of response is not unexpected......there is difference between a distraction and a discussion....your lack of maturity has been regularly portrayed in the way you have been responding to most posts....i choose not to dignify you with further response

adeeva06:
How did you manage to stay foolish for so long?

You typed rubbish from the first line and you maintained it all through. Wow!

Alakori ni e. O ni jibiti. Ole!

1 Like

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by adeeva06(f): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
You've said nothing.

Just your usual stupidity.

koluray:
going by your profile and manner of comments on other various topics, this your kind of response is not unexpected......there is difference between a distraction and a discussion....your lack of maturity has been regularly portrayed in the way you have been responding to most posts....i choose not to dignify you with further response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by weyreypey: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
trifonov:

My name is Alex and I'm in charge of making Jiji better all the time. Could you send me details of your Jiji account via alex@jiji. ng or WhatsApp/Telegram +2349036658078. When I'll get more data, I could respond to you

Read from the beginning....
Cc
Diportivo kingreign eddee heavenlybang
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by dubra: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hayastark:
After gnashing our teeth and biting our nails in regret. We knew we had lost. It was a bad buy. We had to get it off our hands and count our loss.
We took the car to CARS45 with their report to sell it. The agent had told us they would buy it for at least 1.4m if we are lucky we can get more. Even though that was less than what we paid for it and had also spent money fixing. We were ready to sell it for that.
On Monday we took it to cars45 office. To sell it.
They looked at it, drove its a long distance. We got back to their office, they look at it again. And proceeded to give use the report .
This car is 2008model it was only upgraded to 2011
(Omg. Which kind wahala be this)
But we where not told, infact your report shows...
That doesn't count, he said
they gave us a new report
This new report showed the car was in a very bad shape.
Mind you it is the same company that had given the first report when we bought it from them.
After the report
They offered us 650 for the car
I DIEd
car45 is the worst place to buy a car, I saw cars online and went there to inspect it only to discovered a whole lot of shits there,in fact even for free I won't take most of the cars I saw there
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by dubra: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
freddjay:
Anyone buying a car at car45 is at his or her own risk. If you don't or cant test drive, dont buy. This one in particular fell victim of some shady and greedy car dealers at the car45 ikeja and the worst of them all is the one at Odo-olowu office. A dealer called Olawale Auto's is the worst to deal with. The staff at Odo-olowu will even increase the prices on stickers and tell you the prices are different from what is stated on the stickers placed by the company and the staff will acknowledge them. Save your money and import your cars jeje. Stop been fooled thinking you can get a car that runs and in 100% good shape at such ridiculous rate. What you see on whatsapp and pics are way different from what they sell on ground. Nigerians be careful
I went there hoping to inspect up to four cars I saw online to my surprise I begin to think if it was all photoshopped, at the end I couldn't lay my hand one, I simply walked away
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by odetola: 2:32am On Aug 10, 2019
Car 45 is synonymous with fraud, I also had a terrible experience with them recently. About 300k was lost in the transaction, lots of people are being ripped off not because of ignorance or foolishness but based on the assumption that they should be reliable, reputable and genuine.
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by eightsin(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
feldido:

Same her o. I done run. Who has clean 2004-6 corolla ?
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by MisterKings(m): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Is cars 45..... Carsbazr and [b][/b] the same company?
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by weyreypey: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2019
MisterKings:
Is cars 45..... Carsbazr and [b][/b] the same company?
Seems like so
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Charly68: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Report them to efcc
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by ariesbull: 4:04am On Aug 21, 2019
Hayastark:
After gnashing our teeth and biting our nails in regret. We knew we had lost. It was a bad buy. We had to get it off our hands and count our loss.
We took the car to CARS45 with their report to sell it. The agent had told us they would buy it for at least 1.4m if we are lucky we can get more. Even though that was less than what we paid for it and had also spent money fixing. We were ready to sell it for that.
On Monday we took it to cars45 office. To sell it.
They looked at it, drove its a long distance. We got back to their office, they look at it again. And proceeded to give use the report .
This car is 2008model it was only upgraded to 2011
(Omg. Which kind wahala be this)
But we where not told, infact your report shows...
That doesn't count, he said
they gave us a new report
This new report showed the car was in a very bad shape.
Mind you it is the same company that had given the first report when we bought it from them.
After the report
The offered us 650 for the car
I DIEd

Too being stupid....take them to court for breach of trust
Re: How Cars 45 Ripped Us Off by Shalomc(f): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
gworldomer:
Please I need your advice on Chevrolet Captiva 2009 fuel efficiency and maintenance

diportivo:

if.its from these guys u posted the picture u wanna buy,

do not buy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Gold Customized Mercedes Benz In Kaduna - Photos / What Does Tpms Mean In Honda Accord? / First Driverless Car In Nigeria In Lagos Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.