Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother (1250 Views)

Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? / Happy Mother's Day. What Will You Give To Your Mom Today? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by klassykute(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Assuming you coming from work and you see these guys smacking and harassing your Mom, What will you do?

Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by Mimienudles(f): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Would this guys dare smack your mother
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by klassykute(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Mimienudles:
Would this guys dare smack your mother
I’m not feeling fine abeg
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by Mimienudles(f): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2018
klassykute:
I’m not feeling fine abeg
Wetin dey sick you?
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by nrexzy: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Hearts ain't bullet proof... Ama Bleep em up....
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by klassykute(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
nrexzy:
Hearts ain't bullet proof... Ama Bleep em up....
shae u are iron man ni?

Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by nrexzy: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2018
klassykute:
shae u are iron man ni?
For my mama iron man na understatement

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by kingphilip(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
i'll wake up
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by SilentBang(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
lol they will have to smack me too, cos i ll stand up to them until my last breath.

thats if i dont wake up before then tho. grin
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by donstan18: 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Shout and tell them that your mum has HIV cheesy
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by YesNo(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
thats 5 of them.

but they are not enough.

I will drag ONE or ALL of them to the bottom of hell and we will continue there.

Even if na one person my power reach. the rest can kill me but I will face that one person and drag that ONE person to hell.

Thank God say me seff get built body and speed and stamina.

them no reach.

smack my mama for wetin ? they nova reach.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
donstan18:
Shout and tell them that your mum has HIV cheesy

What is smack? Beat or Fvck?

Well as for me.. Wat shall it profit a man who took years to build himself to be brought down by a thin lanky me.

I go put my revenge for fridge for 5years make e block well.
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2018
thank God am safe my mother is dead so it can't happen....trully I will die for sure
Re: Question Of The Day: What Will You Do If You See These Guys Smacking Your Mother by nnamdibig(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
They are not wearing bullet proof vest....are they??

(1) (Reply)

African Mom Brain Resetting Mechanism / My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! / Careful Who You Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.