Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,922 members, 7,799,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 (8950 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Job Offer: GT Bank Entry Level Programme (2:2 Minimum) / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by JiffyNaija: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
Skye Bank Plc. is one of Nigeria’s leading retail and commercial banks with over 373 branches and cash centres across Nigeria offering premium financial services, with subsidiaries in sierra Leone, The Gambia and Guinea.

The bank commenced operations in 2006 and has become one of the foremost financial institutions in the Nigerian banking industry, playing a pivotal role in the success of many businesses, creating wealth and promoting entrepreneurship.

Recruitment Process

Skye Assessment Center (SAC): Candidates’ success at the Bank’s CBT is a prerequisite for an invitation to participate in the Skye Assessment Center. The Assessment Center provides a simulated preview of the various real-life scenarios that is likely to face the average Banker and requires demonstration of cognate abilities such as team work, leadership skills, organizational skills, innovation and enthusiasm.

Also read: Entry Level Programme (ELP) Recrutiment at Guaranty Trust Bank

Click here to apply

Experienced Hires:
Identified talents with requisite experience and competencies to fill strategic roles go through a rigorous screening and interview process with Officers from Middle Management to Executive Management level. Once successful and having met all the recruitment criteria, they are engaged as part of the Skye Bank Team.

Entry Level Recruitment

Do you have what it takes to work in a Big Enough Skye?

Are you a fresh graduate with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper from a reputable tertiary institution with goals that are Big Enough?

Are you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer centric with the right attitude?

Are you willing to join us in our vision to be the leading and first class Commercial Bank?

It is our desire to welcome you on board and help you fulfill your aspirations and goals.

Click here to apply
https://jiffynaija.com/jobs/skye-bank-entry-level-recruitment-2018/
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by JiffyNaija: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
For experienced hires recruitment;

Experienced Hires Recruitment

Do you have what it takes to work in a Big Enough Skye?

Are you a fresh graduate with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper from a reputable tertiary institution with goals that are Big Enough?

Are you result oriented, smart, innovative and customer centric with the right attitude?

Click here to apply
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by JiffyNaija: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ongoing...
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
When does it expire
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Briemode(f): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
where and how can one apply?
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by vas2net(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Skye Bank isn't recruiting. The guy is just looking for traffic

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Briemode(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
you can imagine
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by sammyobi584: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
shameless blogger
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by JiffyNaija: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
vas2net:
Skye Bank isn't recruiting. The guy is just looking for traffic
That you do not have the intention to apply should not make you discourage those who are willing to.

Note that we would not post wrong information at the detriment of job seekers, just so to drive traffic. If you are not willing or have no intention to apply, do not make others lose out.

All job openings posted on our board are sourced directly from websites of potential employers and direct advertisers.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by JiffyNaija: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
When does it expire
Expiry date, for now, has neither been mentioned nor stated. All the best.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by vas2net(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
JiffyNaija:

That you do not have the intention to apply should not make you discourage those who are willing to.

Note that we would not post wrong information at the detriment of job seekers, just so to drive traffic. If you are not willing or have no intention to apply, do not make others lose out.

All job openings posted on our board are sourced directly from websites of potential employers and direct advertisers.
Don't be stupid. I visited Skye bank's career section on their website and called the number displayed there. A lady picked and told me they weren't recruiting at the moment. Stop misleading people because of cheap traffic. Its bad!
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by JiffyNaija: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
vas2net:

Don't be stupid. I visited Skye bank's career section on their website and called the number displayed there. A lady picked and told me they weren't recruiting at the moment. Stop misleading people because of cheap traffic. Its bad!
Good you called. But then again, kindly note Jiffy Naija did not put up the post on their career section which reads 'Skye Bank Entry Level' with specific instructions. As a graduate, if you cannot read and interpret contents on a website's page, then we are not responsible for making you see things our way. What we do is cull job opportunities from trusted sources. If it is not true, we would not post it.

Let's remain civil. We believe you went to school. Do well to exhibit that part of you.

Regards.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by ZeusJeff: 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
JiffyNaija:

Good you called. But then again, kindly note Jiffy Naija did not put up the post on their career section which reads 'Skye Bank Entry Level' with specific instructions. As a graduate, if you cannot read and interpret contents on a website's page, then we are not responsible for making you see things our way. What we do is cull job opportunities from trusted sources. If it is not true, we would not post it.

Let's remain civil. We believe you went to school. Do well to exhibit that part of you.

Regards.
oga the email address is invalid joor
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by vas2net(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
JiffyNaija:

Regards.
Didn't u read that part where I said I called the hr directly? Which other source can be more trustworthy than that? U have an extremely low IQ

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Briemode(f): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
JiffyNaija:

Regards.
You're just a hungry person misleading others. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Didi18(f): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol . Are you sure you called ? Because it's clearly on the website under careers- Entry Level.

vas2net:

Didn't u read that part where I said I called the hr directly? Which other source can be more trustworthy than that? U have an extremely low IQ

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by vas2net(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Didi18:
Lol . Are you sure you called ? Because it's clearly on the website under careers- Entry Level.

That post has always been on their site. There is no official announcement from skyebank for recruitment. That's y I called them just to be sure. Don't allow these hungry bloggers mislead u. U can call them urself to be rest assured
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
vas2net:

That post has always been on their site. There is no official announcement from skyebank for recruitment. That's y I called them just to be sure. Don't allow these hungry bloggers mislead u. U can call them urself to be rest assured
It's okay chairman. Let the guy be.. He's only trying to hustle, Atleast he isn't stealing. Meanwhile even though they are not recruiting now, Submitting your CV to them keeps it on their database ... So whenever they need staffs, your credentials would easily be reviewed.
Actually, some of the jobs posted on this blogs are real.

2 Likes

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Solonapoleon: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
please i need help i have been trying to log on to their site to apply but the site is not going through . any advice on how i can solve this problem will be apperciated.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
It's okay chairman. Let the guy be.. He's only trying to hustle, Atleast he isn't stealing. Meanwhile even though they are not recruiting now, Submitting your CV to them keeps it on their database ... So whenever they need staffs, your credentials would easily be reviewed.
brother please just keep mute and stop discouraging others, the post is accurate and skye bank is currently recruiting.. I've applied successfully.. Skye Bank posted this to their official Facebook page earlier this morning.. you calling the number and d lady feeding you back with disclaimer can be as a result of she having no idea despite working with the bank.. it happens, you might just call a customer care who doesn't have any idea of what is going on in Human resources.. pls stop discouraging others and do your findings well. someone is trying to help peoples career only for you all to be insulting him. later you will be lamenting that their is no job.. the little one out there.. you tagged it scam.. nawa o

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
from their official facebook page

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gbogbolet:

brother please just keep mute and stop discouraging others, the post is accurate and skye bank is currently recruiting.. I've applied successfully.. Skye Bank posted this to their official Facebook page earlier this morning.. you calling the number and d lady feeding you back with disclaimer can be as a result of she having no idea despite working with the bank.. it happens, you might just call a customer care who doesn't have any idea of what is going on in Human resources.. pls stop discouraging others and do your findings well. someone is trying to help peoples career only for you all to be insulting him. later you will be lamenting that their is no job.. the little one out there.. you tagged it scam.. nawa o

that was their response when the registration button was having problem earlier
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
sorry for wrongly quoting you. it's meant for thay doubting thomas
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
vas2net:

Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Solonapoleon: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
plsss i need help i cannot complete the application . Their site is not going is there any particular browser of website one should go to to apply. your help will be appreciated
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by vas2net(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gbogbolet:

You just popped up from nowhere and started spitting trash without paying attention to details. If u had a little bit of intelligence, You would notice that we had those arguments back in february and as at then skyebank werent recruiting.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by jeph00(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
Solonapoleon:
plsss i need help i cannot complete the application . Their site is not going is there any particular browser of website one should go to to apply. your help will be appreciated
That is true. I have same issues, even though the site is very slow to load it comes up with no form to fill or something.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Fortuneose: 4:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Try now..did mine now and the site was going smoothly
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2018
The site is not opening oo. Pls can some 1 suggest browser that works best
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by browniecay: 11:37am On Apr 25, 2018
Am using google chrome but the site is not opening for me to access the form. Guess i have to try it later at night. It could be the traffic.
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Iamluckye: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2018
I have been experiencing difficulties trying to log in and now the application process is closed. God help us all in this country.....
Re: Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 by Donpenny(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2018
Iamluckye:
I have been experiencing difficulties trying to log in and now the application process is closed. God help us all in this country.....
same thing happened to me bro. God knows why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Job Vacancies (19/08/2014) / SUBEB Recruitment List - Check For Your Name / Is This Job Invite Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.