Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... (2101 Views)

Male Rott Pups For Sale / Superb Female Long Coat Slant Back German Shepherd Puppy For Sale...not Cheap... / 10wks Male&Female Rott Pups for sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by knyte(m): 5:17am On Mar 02, 2018
bobbysaxy:
this is also an Ibadan breeder...instead of him to WhatsApp me directly to tell me its an old pics...he is telling people to beware of the pics posted...it hurts me to see this seriously...no wonder breeding business is gradually collapsing in nigeria and people are selling off their dogs...no love in the business...it is well
Bros forget that one, nothing is hurting you. Who you wan dy bobo, If its an old pic why post the pup for sale or which pup did you have in mind for sale .. Well ama let it slide this once
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2018
knyte:

Bros forget that one, nothing is hurting you. Who you wan dy bobo, If its an old pic why post the pup for sale or which pup did you have in mind for sale .. Well ama let it slide this once
I don't even understand wat he is trying to say...if I knew it was an old pics u tink I will advertise it?cos I don't understand wat u mean... kindly go tru the chat I uploaded and wat I wrote alongside and relate properly....read it carefully....cos what u are saying now is sounding like u didn't properly read messages....tnx
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by rumenase(m): 11:01am On Mar 02, 2018
knyte:
Well done Bobby.. I hope you are very sure of the pictures you are posting.. I wont say much but anyone seeing this beware of this photo hes putting up there.

knyte and rotts grin

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Kovu(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2018
bobbysaxy:
even this one sef knows me..i wish there cud be love in this breeding and marketing business...too bad

Mhttp://www.nairaland.com/4176695/#63124246

My problem is that I hate scammers. And you're high up in the pecking order.
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
1 advice for you all is for you to see what you're selling for people if it's not your property because you might just be helping someone sell a fraudulent product. Don't you hear of cases of people landing in jail for helping people carrying consignments without knowing they're actually carrying drugs. Everybody be wise. Many breeders here I study you well and many of you simply breed for money. Which is not supposed to be so. Please be wise and deal diligently.
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Mckandre(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
honestly, this thread just weak me. why would some folks feel gud to pull someone down in every slightest opportunity? its really wrong sad
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mckandre:
honestly, this thread just weak me. why would some folks feel gud to pull someone down in every slightest opportunity? its really wrong sad
dat is people for u...I contacted the guy himself...this guy knows me for more than 4yrs...bought a dog from me.what a wicked world....this type of person ehnn..he said he heard that..........dis one sef weak me also.wat a shame in breeding community....
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mckandre:
Bro pls lemme ask this question, who's trying to pull down who? Pls Read every post here carefully and don't be biased
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Mckandre(m): 7:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Namdeenero:
Bro pls lemme ask this question, who's trying to pull down who? Pls Read every post here carefully and don't be biased
i didn't mention any names na, abi ure one of em grin
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Mckandre(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
bobbysaxy:
dat is people for u...I contacted the guy himself...this guy knows me for more than 4yrs...bought a dog from me.what a wicked world....this type of person ehnn..he said he heard that..........dis one sef weak me also.wat a shame in breeding community....
just keep doing what ya doing? ure getting all this backlashes means ure getting to the top. cool
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mckandre:
just keep doing what ya doing? ure getting all this backlashes means ure getting to the top. cool
u are right my bro...tnx so much...people with dirty heart don't really progress much..and blive me they can never discover the reason behind their stagnancy...wen u wish others well there is no way u won't progress.a breeder won't watermark his pix and he will be sayin rubbish when he sees the pix flying everywhere forgetting that he himself did not do his assignments properly...and by the way if every breeder watermark his pix it will be easier for customers to know where the stuff is coming from and u single handedly market ur product and do the stress urself....and even me myself will not waste my precious time to market some breeders dogs ones I see the name on the pix...I won't even make enquires to ask how much talk more of helping you to market.it not a must u do business with everybody...u just need to stay off from some people completely....they got nothing to offer than confusion, hatred, negativity, and stagnancy. Wen any issue like this is raised its even easy to know them..their bone will always go very strong than others and u will see them quickly bringing up old dead threads...Dog community in Nigeria now is full of hate, envy,u hear tins like" my dog is better than urs, the guy no get pedigree dogs, the guy na scam, the guy no get better dogs, don't buy market from him, him no dey feed him dogs well, no mate for him side him male no dey productive, parvo dey him kennel, I hear say the guy dey use juju buy dogs, that guy kennel no reach my own, na only one dog him get, him no get dog at all na people dogs him dey sell, his dog are always underfed, these are all the tins u hear in nigeria dog community now..no wonder there are no significant growth...only few breeders with clean and pure heart are very big today and they are still growing stronger....I won't subscribe to such, cos I belong to the set of forward ever moving people... tnx for the advice bro. U are the best bro...God bless u
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mckandre:
u are right my bro...tnx so much...people with dirty heart don't really progress much..and blive me they can never discover the reason behind their stagnancy...wen u wish others well there is no way u won't progress.a breeder won't watermark his pix and he will be sayin rubbish when he sees the pix flying everywhere forgetting that he himself did not do his assignments properly...and by the way if every breeder watermark his pix it will be easier for customers to know where the stuff is coming from and u single handedly market ur product and do the stress urself....and even me myself will not waste my precious time to market some breeders dogs ones I see the name on the pix...I won't even make enquires to ask how much talk more of helping you to market.it not a must u do business with everybody...u just need to stay off from some people completely....they got nothing to offer than confusion, hatred, negativity, and stagnancy. Wen any issue like this is raised its even easy to know them..their bone will always go very strong than others and u will see them quickly bringing up old dead threads...Dog community in Nigeria now is full of hate, envy,u hear tins like" my dog is better than urs, the guy no get pedigree dogs, the guy na scam, the guy no get better dogs, don't buy market from him, him no dey feed him dogs well, no mate for him side him male no dey productive, parvo dey him kennel, I hear say the guy dey use juju buy dogs, that guy kennel no reach my own, na only one dog him get, him no get dog at all na people dogs him dey sell, his dog are always underfed, these are all the tins u hear in nigeria dog community now..no wonder there are no significant growth...only few breeders with clean and pure heart are very big today and they are still growing stronger....I won't subscribe to such, cos I belong to the set of forward ever moving people... thx for the advice bro. U are the best bro...God bless u always sir
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 9:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mckandre:
i didn't mention any names na, abi ure one of em grin
Maybe o wink
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
This Bobby of a guy sef, always quick to play victim undecided

1 Like

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 9:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
Namdeenero:
This Bobby of a guy sef, always quick to play victim undecided
u knw the truth...say it and embrace it...
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Namdeenero(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
bobbysaxy:
u knw the truth...say it and embrace it...
Just stay out of trouble bro, confirm pups before you advertise both watermarked or not.. The day I'll see someone selling any pup I breed without my permission eh, nairaland will crash
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Namdeenero:
Just stay out of trouble bro, confirm pups before you advertise both watermarked or not.. The day I'll see someone selling any pup I breed without my permission eh, nairaland will crash
water mark ur pix bro...just an advise...they might be marketing ur dogs from Ghana...pix spread fast and sub marketers use to take up advert,u were the one that snapped that pix and u also uploaded it and spread it to the world without anything written on it,some of them don't even know its urs...they will only revert back to the person u first showed...nairaland won't crash....do u homework well period..watermark it and believe me only end users will patronise u...u will do all the stress urself...a marketers u showed can show another marketers that showed another marketers and blive me no marketers will show u the direct owner...so to avoid that water mark all ur pix...not everybody u guys tag scam are actually scam....let's be matured abeg
Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by bobbysaxy: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
For example dis is very brilliant of this breeder.his kennel name was written on his dog pix..he is a breeder in kumasi in Ghana.wen i was desperately in need of a stud for my French mastiff bitch when she came on heat..i was able to trace him directly just with the kennel name written on that pix and i sent my own bitch from nigeria to Ghana to mate with this male..just with the help of the water marked pix it made it easier for me to know the direct owner.i pray that common sense will fall on us in Nigeria.wen u now see ur dog pix that u didn't water mark flying everywhere u will now start saying its my dog....pls wat makes it ur dog sef.wat is the assurance that it's even ur dog in the first place..abeg let's do the right joor and be matured..water mark ur dog pix and nobody will touch it..its a simple common Sense...don't appear stupidly before people to start claiming what is not.people are much more enlightened than that...don't let people start viewing you from a senseless angle...bless up

Re: Chai see better rott pups wey dey for sale..not available anymore... by Jungpablo: 1:13am On Mar 03, 2018
Namdeenero:

seun go ban yu forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Rottweiler Puppy For Sale From Imported Geman Bloodline / My Female Gsd At 3 Months / Super Solid Gsd Available In Ibadan Just 24k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.