Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa (17218 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Remains Nigeria’s Candidate For WTO Headship, FG Insists / Balarabe Musa: Amotekun, Ploy By Yoruba Leaders To Create Oduduwa Republic / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by 6Ebisco: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Balarabe Musa, former Kaduna State Governor, has observed that President Muhammadu Buhari remains the best option for Nigeria despite failing to live up to his campaign promises.

The former Kaduna State governor said there is currently no “qualitative and relevant alternative” to President Buhari and that this could lead to his victory, if he opts to seek re-election in 2019.

Speaking with Punch, Musa said, “The performance of President Muhammadu Buhari since he came on board in 2015 has fallen short of the expectations of Nigerians.

“In other words, he has been unable to fulfil promises he made before he got the votes of Nigerians. I can reasonably say without fear that his government has failed.

“Nothing stops him (Buhari) from contesting. After all, every elected public office holder in Nigeria has the right to seek a second term.

“I won’t bother myself too much thinking about that because if today Buhari decides he won’t run for a second term, do you have a better person now in Nigeria who can perform better than Buhari?

“Up to the end of the Second Republic, when (the late Chief Obafemi) Awolowo, Zik (the late Nnamdi Azikiwe), Aminu Kano and so on were there, you could say ‘if not Awolowo, Zik is competent’ and so on. There was, at that time, a clear alternative available for Nigerians; whether you liked it or not, it was a distinctive alternative.

“But today, where is the alternative? We are now in a situation where there is no alternative or it is difficult for the alternative to emerge because this is politics and election in which ‘money power’ plays a leading role.

“So, it is not possible to find a qualitative and relevant alternative to Buhari at the moment.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/2019-presidency-why-buhari-remains.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by buharitill2023: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Help me ask idiotic pigs of Biafra their alternative to the buhari they hate so much.

But I disagree with this old fool that buhari has failed because he could not keep to his promises. Without receiving the fund he hope to receive to enable him keep to his promise

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
I prefer an animal to rule us than that thing currently ruling us

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Rockyrascal(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
No matter how stressful the PVC registration exercise may be over here,i must ensure that I get mine just because of buhari's failed administration.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Homeboiy: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Senility

19 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by IBBG(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
how can you in the same breath say something is the best thing and at same time a failure. Buhari has had his time to prove himself and so far failed woefully than the previous administration. So we will simply do what we did to the previous administration, which is to kick him out. We will continue this way until a good leader emerges.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by dangermouse(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Admitting he is a failure is an understatement,but
Campaigning for him to be returned a second time is not only a disservice to the nation but an insult to millions of Nigerians who has been left more impoverished and hopeless than ever before by his government

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by buharitill2023: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
IBBG:
how can you in the same breath say something is the best thing and at same time a failure. Buhari has had has his time to proof himself and so far failed woefully than the previous administration. So we will simply do what we did to the previous administration, which is to kick him out.
meaning buhari is still the best among his contemporaries and among his contenders

11 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by yarimo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
BALARABE MUSA you are truly an elder Statesman that goes with the reality. No any candidate can defeat President BUHARI if he chose to seek re election in 2019 presidential election

8 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Obinwenite(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
The funny thing is that those supporting buhari can't even give you a single reason why they are doing so.PMB has failed Nigeria, there's no excuse for failure. Please go nd register for your PVC,the time has come.What does a 70yr old man wants to contribute again?

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Ezyp(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
This man should take time o

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by RexEmmyGee: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
A failure is still an option??
Is that man high or I am under the influence of sleep

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Mrnakeina(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
You already looking like the Buhari led Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by omoadeleye(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
okay, we don't want any president again, since there is no better option

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by wink2015(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
LET NIGERIA BE RESTRUCTURED AND WE ALL WILL BE BETTER FOR IT.

To much concentration of Authority at the federal centre.

Devolution of Power will make politics better in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by ubaobi: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Help me ask idiotic pigs of Biafra their alternative to the buhari they hate so much.

But I disagree with this old fool that buhari has failed because he could not keep to his promises. Without receiving the fund he hope to receive to enable him keep to his promise

Zombie... ... U need help

13 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Crixina(f): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
But sad enough, he may be right.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Remii(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I prefer an animal to rule us than that thing currently ruling us

its a democracy, who don't prefer to be under an animal may be more than you vote so accept result of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by bobokeshington: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
IF BUHARI WIN 2019 ELECTION, I GO WAKA THE WHOLE LAGOS BUTT NAKED I SWEAR.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by olusola200: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Who is the alternative
Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by okosodo: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Even if it is a cassava stem that is contesting against buhari, i will vote for the cassava stem

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by dlondonbadboy: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin grin
So zombies agree that Buhari is a failure ba? We are getting somewhere....

His replacement would come..

Chill and relax..

Buhari must return home. We don't accomodate failures in Nigeria..

12 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by AntiWailer: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
omoadeleye:
okay, we don't want any president again, since there is no better option

grin grin grin

I feel same way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Shortyy(f): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'll rather vote for a goat than vote for Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by powerblaze(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
BEST OPTION DESPITE BEING A FAILURE.
Only in this country will you hear such rubbish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Damidave1124(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
This man is high on something cheap... You said he failed us and at the same time saying is the best option we have. What of young and vibrant youth we have in Nigeria? Are they not able and capable to rule?

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by musa234(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
U
buharitill2023:

calling some one who's old enough to be your dad an old fool because of buhari who you may not be related to shows how stupid you are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by nathanccr(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is this some kinda silly joke or what? Has he even slashed his current salary and that of his VP into half to employ more folks into the workforce? Let him do that first and I'll take him serious a lil bit. He can at least learn from the new Tanzanian Government.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by ProjectNaija(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rubbish talk. There are several more competent people than buhari available but Donald Duke remains the best alternative to take over from the daura dullaard.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Remains Nigeria’s Best Option Despite Being A Failure – Balarabe Musa by Icon79(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
I totally agree with Bararabe Musa. And I have stated the same thing myself both here in the forum and elsewhere; PMB is a failure but I will take him any day over the alternatives: Atiku, OBJ, IBB, GEJ, Tinubu, Bukola Saraki, etc.

O pari

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Cole: "Buhari’s Security Nearly Killed Me!!" / Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard / Oil Crash: Nigeria Producing At $5 Per Barrel Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.