Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (47443 Views)

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by CastedAyo: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
A South African beautiful lady who goes by the handle, @StraightOuttaSo on Twitter has shared her preference on the kind of man she’s currently searching for.

The lady took to the social media platform to state the criteria, one of which is that he must have his own apartment, and own a 2-door car.

Read her full tweets;
“Looking for a guy around PTA and JHB. Age 21-29, Must own an apartment, Drive a 2 door car, Businessman, and must make close to R900k per month”

If you care to know how much the money is, well we convert R900,000 to Nigerian Naira and it is 28 million naira only!.. Lol

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/beautiful-south-african-lady-is-in-search-of-a-boyfriend-see-her-requirements.html

1 Share

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Homeboiy: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mtcheew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Arthurwinner(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
south african gals dy disgrace them like our politician

31 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
I ain't saying she a golddigger...

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Ikemefuna44: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
In exchange for those falling' boobs and a pussy that has been dug to the point of no return.
Nah... I'll pass.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by ubunja(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
not worth it. i fvck hotter girls for a whole lot LESS. uyanya lo...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
wit her face looking like that vampire, frm dust till dawn movie. very ugly looking thing tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by marvin906(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
what do you have to offer
apart from BJ,DOGGY,COWGIRL,AND SCORPION undecided undecided

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by femolacqua(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'm sure she is gonna like too much and too much sauce.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Evablizin(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

And what do you have to offer?

Is like you're looking for someone that will use you for money rituals.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by femolacqua(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Which brings to memory that song, but in a way you have said it.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:

Which brings to memory that song, but in a way you have said it.

Riiight.

Can you believe the nerve! I'm not sure if it's two different girls or not, but the one carrying a selfie stick definitely lives in a shack by the look of the room & yet she has these outrageous expectations about what she thinks she deserves. Nobody said you shouldn't be ambitious, but she's taking it too far lol.

9 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by donstan18: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Don't abuse the privilege of being foolish, Use your head.

Your mates are busy in the bush looking for millionaire snakes and monkeys and here you are, renewing your stupidity.

Be wise.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Lionessza(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:
not worth it. i fvck hotter girls for a whole lot LESS. uyanya lo...

Lol.

Are you South African?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by femolacqua(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Riiight.

Can you believe the nerve! I'm not sure if it's two different girls or not, but the one carrying a selfie stick definitely lives in a shack by the look of the room & yet she has these outrageous expectations about what she thinks she deserves. Nobody said you shouldn't be ambitious, but she's taking it too far lol.
You have said it all, way too far.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by ubunja(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol.

Are you South African?
im a kwerekwere. currently in Jozi
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
But she ain't messing with no broke niggas grin

6 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
See the short worwor and unemployed thing demanding!
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Fadiga24(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
What guy 21-29 would meet those requirements?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Lionessza(f): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
ubunja:

im a kwerekwere. currently in Jozi

Lol, ok.
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by bloomstar: 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
x
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Appetizer(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
I don't think she's normal

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ok
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Riiight.

Who are you to say she is taking it too far? Are you her Creator?
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Fesomu(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
What's her hiv status??

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by micgray100(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Applied..
My signature talks about .. Limited Liability company incorporation..

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lool she should increase that age to 30+
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by Diso60090(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
O boy see house meat not bush meat like the once we have here in zoo
Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by bobokeshington: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
THE THING EVEN WOOWOO PASS THE MONKEY WEY SWALLOW 70MILLION

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements by jonadaft: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
South Africa?

Probably hiv + sef
spits

AND ALL SHE HAS TO OFFER IS HER OVERFUCKED LEFTOVER SMELLY POUSSY.

THUNDER FIRE YOU angry

angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend Or what? / Shameful Methods Guys Use In Wooing Ladies / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.