Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (6446 Views)

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Hilarious Ways Some Nigerian Ladies Ask Guys For Airtime / 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
INTRODUCTION

Hey guys!!! You know it’s hard to identify wife materials nowadays because of social media, wedding pressure, and most girls looking like fashion dolls. In order not to mistake the wrong girl for the right one and spend the rest of your life regretting, you might want to put a girl through these 20 hilarious tests and see how she responds to them.

1. Ask her on a date using a Motor Cycle, Keke, Marwa, BRT, or Danfo Bus - even if you have a car.

2. Tell her to go natural; no makeup, weave-on, or attachments.

3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts.

4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams or you're quitting your job to be a DJ or barber.

5. Call her up at an inconvenient time to help you out with something.

6. Tell her you're celibate and don't want sex till marriage.

7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.

8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint instead of a classic eatery.

9. If you have a beard, shave it all up and bring back that strange/seemingly awful look.

10. Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food.

11. Tell her your mother and two siblings will move in with you after marriage.

12. Tell her she must attend mid-week service and join the choir mistress gild.

13. Tell her you have dreams of leaving the city to a rural settlement after marriage.

14. Tell her to add your mom, dad, and all your siblings on social media.

15. On April Fools’ Day, tell her you messed up and got a fine University girl pregnant. (Only on Aprils Fool Day).

16. Tell her you're going for a course and she should wait for you; be it (MSc, MBA, or Ph.D.).

17. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you sometimes after you get married.

18. Tell her she can't watch ZEE WORLD, TELEMUNDO, and BIG BROTHER anymore.

19. Tell her you’re saving up money, and so they’ll be no makeup artist or professional photographer for your wedding.

20. Tell her you hate elaborate weddings and will only conduct a small wedding involving only members of both families.

BONUS

21. Propose to her without a ring.

Fellas, trust me. Try this and you will thank me later. While pulling the above stunts, let your rapt attention be on her immediate facial expression and body language, and you’ll get to unravel to the true persona of your intended partner before popping the big question. That is just how you will easily distinguish the sheep from the goats. Good luck!!!

-------------------------------

Read more stuffs like this @ www.httmedia..com

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Xinjin: 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Y
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Fayos1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Don't try it with naija girls o. You might not live to tell the tale

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by forreelinc(m): 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
grin put it in the wrong hole and do like say na mistake

8 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by marvin906(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
op it seems you don't want some guys to see the break of dawn grin grin
niggas dont try this naija chicks or else you want to be drinking dry gin with your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Joislim(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
no big deal except 15 and 17
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by kingphilip(m): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Joislim:
are you sure about that
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by kingphilip(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
does that make her a 100yards wife material??
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
abeg if you know how long it took me to groom my beard you won't ask me to shave my it.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fayos1:
Don't try it with naija girls o. You might not live to tell the tale
Hmmm... That's kinda scary...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
marvin906:
op it seems you don't want some guys to see the break of dawn grin grin
niggas dont try this naija chicks or else you want to be drinking dry gin with your ancestors
Same comment from another fellow??

This is serious!!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Joislim:
After reading your comment, I checked out your profile to behold you image...

Lo and behold, I saw your dp and wasn't quite surprised at your comment...

You will sure have what you pray for. And you will be an answer to a good man's prayer...

Amen...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
kingphilip:
does that make her a 100yards wife material??
Just try it and share your experience. You'll see for yourself...
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
abeg if you know how long it took me to groom my beard you won't ask me to shave my it.
Looool...

Me too ooh...

But for the sake of a life-long affair like marriage, I'd do anything just to make sure I don't end up with a Jezebel or Delilah...

After all, within a couple of weeks, the beard is back...

For those slow beard growth, give it three months and it's back, after you've gotten a Virgin Mary to marry...

grin
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Artzdanielsz(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
jezuzboi:

Looool...

Me too ooh...

But for the sake of a life-long affair like marriage, I'd do anything just to make sure I don't end up with a Jezebel or Delilah...

After all, within a couple of weeks, the beard is back...

For those slow beard growth, give it three months and it's back, after you've gotten a Virgin Mary to marry...

grin
who virgin EPP bro. I no need a rookie rather a tigress in bedroom affair.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jezuzboi(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
who virgin EPP bro. I no need a rookie rather a tigress in bedroom affair.
I'd advise you be careful what you wish for or you just might end up getting it. There's this bedroom tigress some guys here admired so much until they found out that threes0me is the way to her heart, and very often. All of them race!!!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by roarik(f): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
lmao....unto say u wan test me? Lmao
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by mrsfavour(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
some ladies can cope while some can't cope.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by pweshboi(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lol op... Are you talking about the Nigerians girls that majority of them are 98% dependent on men? And come online to brag about feminism. Though some of the excuses are ridiculous if you ask me, no girl will ever put up with some. The reaction from number 1 self would be NO!!!!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nigerian babes are something else abeg. I just tested my fiancee. It did not end well. Babe was saying i should draw whatever conclusion I feel like.

Nairaland is not a place to get relationship advice o.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Some of these are ok..others uuuummm nope.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Just don't try 10, 11 and 17 with me. The others aren't much of a big deal.
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by jilwa: 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
Artzdanielsz:
Had to go for days looking like a homeless bloke for me to get that killer beard look, ain't cutting it for some damn prank lol. James Harden's always on my mind when I think about my beard goals B-). #beardganger
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by ReinaFarine: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Copy and paste from Joro.
At least put your source.

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Most of the points are nonsense. Tell my daughter you wanna quit your juicy job and be a barber, I will cancel the wedding myself. angry

3 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Joislim(f): 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
kingphilip:
are you sure about that
very sure
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Joislim(f): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
jezuzboi:

After reading your comment, I checked out your profile to behold you image...

Lo and behold, I saw your dp and wasn't quite surprised at your comment...

You will sure have what you pray for. And you will be an answer to a good man's prayer...

Amen...
Amen and thanks

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
jilwa:
Had to go for days looking like a homeless bloke for me to get that killer beard look, ain't cutting it for some damn prank lol. James Harden's always on my mind when I think about my beard goals B-). #beardganger
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
jilwa:
that's my g,I rather go hunger for a day than to cut my beard
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
jezuzboi:

I'd advise you be careful what you wish for or you just might end up getting it. There's this bedroom tigress some guys here admired so much until they found out that threes0me is the way to her heart, and very often. All of them race!!!
lols seriously party wow who is she.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaiiiii! Check Out These 6 Hot Girls Showing Of Their Big Back-kassi / It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.